Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snip~ My only question is...did or did not Casey say that she had never been to the Oveido house? And if she did say that, was she talking about this particular Oveido house or another one?

hmm...she did say something to that effect I thought.

Didn't the JJ team find a black tank similar to the one she is seen wearing in that photo? I haven't read this entire thread so if it was mentioned already...sorry.

BTW~ Excellent sleuthing!

In the tax look-up information on the Oviedo house, did anyone else notice that the owners' mailing address is different from the physical address of this house? Just curious if this might be of interest to anyone.

that usually means that this house is a rental property...???

Amy says in her statement that she has only known KC for a year and a half or so. And that KC started hanging with all her friends when she was gone. But, Lauren and KC have known each other since middle school. Why I bring this up is because Amy's statemenet has not sat well with me from day one!

But.....in the black tank pic, she has a white one on underneath, so maybe she was hot inside at the table pic and had taken the black one off?? the white one seems thinner and more "wear something over it most of the timeish" Anyone know what I mean?? LOL

And she is wearing the same necklace

I think Lauren was Caseys friend and then maybe Casey met Amy at a bbq, held at Laurens house? Does anyone know where a Lindsay fits into this circle, other than being a roommate of JPs when he moved into the Glenwood home and assumed ownership?

My only point about the Oviedo house is that the owners weren't the ones living there. I think that was speculated and has now been confirmed.

Who is the person (grandchild of the owners) living there? I don't recall seeing that mentioned.

This crew was a rolling party. Is it imperative to stick one particular party/date to those pictures? I would almost be certain there was more than one party there.

I think Lauren was Caseys friend and then maybe Casey met Amy at a bbq, held at Laurens house? Does anyone know where a Lindsay fits into this circle, other than being a roommate of JPs when he moved into the Glenwood home and assumed ownership?

That's how I'd understood it from reading the documents, KC met AH at Lauren's BBQ. Right after the BBQ, AH left to work on the cruise ship for 6 months. When she came back, KC had inserted herself into the group and that's how they became friends.

My only point about the Oviedo house is that the owners weren't the ones living there. I think that was speculated and has now been confirmed.

Who is the person (grandchild of the owners) living there? I don't recall seeing that mentioned.

This crew was a rolling party. Is it imperative to stick one particular party/date to those pictures? I would almost be certain there was more than one party there.

Speculation is that the house belonged to Troy's gparents because of a facebook post she made.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70728

This thread is the original Oviedo house thread, it's only three pages and answers most of the questions being asked.

I see a pattern of Casey inserting herself into and between friendships from online postings. There is also something troubling her around April, to the extend of househunts, considering leaving town,even to VA once which is where Troy and Lauren are possibly from. She also mentioned being sick, emotionally traumatized, ect. around the month of April. Something was brewing. Other than Laurens last post being March for Caseys bday bash, and Casey getting the check from her great grandmother for her bday - which she took the routing number from and took more money from, those are the only two things I can find for that timerange. I've even considered a pregnancy.

Posted this somewhere else also, but the current owners of the Oviedo house bought it from a person with the same last name (middle part) as the "nanny". Could mean something, could mean nothing. It is a common name. Hmm.

Posted this somewhere else also, but the current owners of the Oviedo house bought it from a person with the same last name (middle part) as the "nanny". Could mean something, could mean nothing. It is a common name. Hmm.

Yeah, but that was in 2003.

That's how I'd understood it from reading the documents, KC met AH at Lauren's BBQ. Right after the BBQ, AH left to work on the cruise ship for 6 months. When she came back, KC had inserted herself into the group and that's how they became friends.

Lauren is friends with Annie - who is in the Lake Vaj group. So somehow Lauren knew Amy - and Amy's friends too I guess - like Ricardo and JP. JP used to room with Lauren right? So that's the connection?

Lauren is really the common denominator between the two groups of friends?

I know. Really pulling at straws here!...Guess this whole case is so strange (that is an understatement)..nothing would surprise me anymore!crazy:

I agree, I looked into. But I just don't think that is anything.

2hd09xk.jpg

2z5n9dk.jpg

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg

Please check the wall paper in this photo. It is the same as the kitchen wall paper in the house in Oviedo.

And she is wearing the same necklace

(not being snarky at all :) ) but......people do wear necklaces more than one day in a row, not usually their clothing though (with exceptions lol) So a necklace doesnt mean squat to me when figuring out the same day/different day thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back