Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
okie dokie - just throwing my 2-cents in here... but after looking at this new set of pics, it makes me even more confused......... literally, to me [& I am probably a somewhat 'over-protective-mom' & yes I have 3kiddos & I hold hands everywhere we go - stores, parking lots, sidewalks, etc.] but when i see the first pic of kc walking holding Caylee's hand & then the yard pics & see how big of an area it is, [open grassy yard?] even me, as bad [LOL neurotic] as I am about the hand-holding when there is like a more dangerous area [like a parking lot or street or apt complex, etc.] if we're at the park, in someone's yard, like this looks like in an area where it would be like this appears to be with no imminent 'danger' of passing cars, etc. - I wouldn't be holding hands, even with 2-3yo, I'd let them run around or whatever & play & then hand-hold when approaching back to car or street to leave.... does anyone else get what I mean? & I'm serious - I am like the worst at it - I literally feel the urge to yell at some people I see crossing busy roads with toddlers in tow & just be like - OMG! Would u grab your kids hand?!! [of course I don't, but I feel like it!] lol so my point is even if she was a protective mom like i am, I'm wondering why she'd be hand-holding in big grassy area unless perhaps walking Caylee off to leave [in a hurry?] or perhaps just arriving? I dunno.... anyone else......?

Hi GA Peach! This is in ref to your earlier post here - I wanted to agree w/ you that yes, in the walking pic she looks very much the same age as the video at the senior home! [I was the one I think who found / posted 1st that the card on the table said Happy Birthday & not Happy Father's Day] To me, the car-seat pictures of Caylee with doll on her lap [where she's wearing the baseball cap] & the one of her w/ the huge smile in the teal plaid dress w/ the red curtains in background, these look the most recent.... this is just IMO....

TheLoneRanger - I've thought a lot about your post...Regarding the Birthday Card. I'm not sure when Alex P (Cindy's Dad)'s birthday is but I would think that perhaps, he (her Dad) had a locker or area where he kept things including perhaps, Caylee's books and a few toys. The Birthday card could have ended up between the pages of the book...

I have a 2 12/2 year old and I'm always amazed at the stuff that pops out between the pages of books we read or in the bins of toys we play with including notes and cards, etc...

The card doesn't necessarily set the date - is what I mean...

JMO

Hi Pink Panther! :) Yes, I know exactly what u mean abt kids stickin' stuff in things! LOL But yes, ocsd did say a while back [I'd called them to alert them to 5/31/08 pic date vs 7/15/08 & what the envelope said] & the person I spoke to stated they were aware of it & the raeson was that they had celebrated his b-day ON Father's Day, so it was no biggie.... :)

Wait a minute....
I recall in the Greta interview???? Cindy states she had turned 50 years of age early in June. The birthday card maybe to her from her Dad.

In that interview, she also comments about the June 9th date as being the last day to see Caylee, and why she was confused. She also had taken a week vacation and something about returning to work on that day.

hi pixarfreak! you mean like
"Happy Birthday"
Dad!
~ rather than
"Happy Birthday
Dad!"

so as in [from] Dad! instead of [to] Dad!

i dunno.... that could be.... but there is the exclamation point after dad... & it really looks like her [CA] handwriting [when u compare to the legal docs on the home stuff online that she's signed] it's a woman's handwriting.... not to say it couldn't be the great-grandma's handwriting though too.....[?] like as in making the card out to Cindy from her 'dad' but writing it for him cos' he can't...[?] dunno.....

i haven't got a clue.... but ocsd did state to me when i questioned it that they were told [after they questioned it themselves] by them [the family] that they'd celebrated CA's dad's b-day on father's day....

[I have no idea when any of their other b-day's are except for GA & that's only cos' it was in the gas can theft report....] lol

Hi Pink Panther! :) Yes, I know exactly what u mean abt kids stickin' stuff in things! LOL But yes, ocsd did say a while back [I'd called them to alert them to 5/31/08 pic date vs 7/15/08 & what the envelope said] & the person I spoke to stated they were aware of it & the raeson was that they had celebrated his b-day ON Father's Day, so it was no biggie.... :)

If this is so...Then surely it IS a "biggie"! Not only did they "forget" that the 15th was Father's Day but they also forgot that they celebrated Great-grandfather's birthday on the same day?

HUH?

Doesn't make ANY sense to me!

Cindys bd is June 5. Ive always wondered if casey visited her that day.

um, yeah, me too... lol [but who am I to Q?] lol if that's what they said, then so be it.... [ahem]

I personally just had a issue w/ the 5/31 pic obviously being misdated cos' it was from 7/15, & then when blew it up & read the envelope I went 'wth?' so I called abt it.... this was when the 400pgs of docs was released....

& the lady at ocsd was like, 'yes, we double checked they just celebrated his b-day on Father's Day is all'..... [I *assumed* she was told this by the family - again - IMO - I have no way of knowing]

okie dokie - just throwing my 2-cents in here... but after looking at this new set of pics, it makes me even more confused......... literally, to me [& I am probably a somewhat 'over-protective-mom' & yes I have 3kiddos & I hold hands everywhere we go - stores, parking lots, sidewalks, etc.] but when i see the first pic of kc walking holding Caylee's hand & then the yard pics & see how big of an area it is, [open grassy yard?] even me, as bad [LOL neurotic] as I am about the hand-holding when there is like a more dangerous area [like a parking lot or street or apt complex, etc.] if we're at the park, in someone's yard, like this looks like in an area where it would be like this appears to be with no imminent 'danger' of passing cars, etc. - I wouldn't be holding hands, even with 2-3yo, I'd let them run around or whatever & play & then hand-hold when approaching back to car or street to leave.... does anyone else get what I mean? & I'm serious - I am like the worst at it - I literally feel the urge to yell at some people I see crossing busy roads with toddlers in tow & just be like - OMG! Would u grab your kids hand?!! [of course I don't, but I feel like it!] lol so my point is even if she was a protective mom like i am, I'm wondering why she'd be hand-holding in big grassy area unless perhaps walking Caylee off to leave [in a hurry?] or perhaps just arriving? I dunno.... anyone else......?

maybe it was a bumpy area and she's assisting her. maybe caylee had just fallen and casey was helping her stay steady.

or maybe caylee just wanted to hold her mother's hand.

On the Oviedo home subject, and Lauren, I have noticed that this circle of friends seem to have the Annie D in common and she may have been the friend that linked Casey to Lauren and onto Amy. Annie seems to be the longest friend for Casey found still with her. Lauren's facebook has none of the friends on her list anymore except for her old friend Carly S. She no longer has Troy B on it and he was supposed to be her guy.

Like I said, it's probably nothing more than my dog being weird, it was just strange since we were right there where the wooded area was and he only started it then. There's no alligators back there, though, if that's what you're thinking of. Lake Jessup Road is not on Lake Jesup, strange as that may sound it's about a mile or so away.

You rock!! I live in Kissimmee but if I had another car (we only have one in this fam) I would be out there looking too.

I believe what you stated about it being too dense for Casey to have gotten too far in. Someone would have noticed scratches and things from the foliage had she went deep into woods like that. Plus she's too into her own looks to risk getting an eye gouged out for that purpose.

I'm leaning toward the sinkhole theory....

Hi GA Peach! This is in ref to your earlier post here - I wanted to agree w/ you that yes, in the walking pic she looks very much the same age as the video at the senior home! [I was the one I think who found / posted 1st that the card on the table said Happy Birthday & not Happy Father's Day] To me, the car-seat pictures of Caylee with doll on her lap [where she's wearing the baseball cap] & the one of her w/ the huge smile in the teal plaid dress w/ the red curtains in background, these look the most recent.... this is just IMO....

Thanks for getting what I was getting at. I've read the other posts here regarding this as well. Something just doesn't add up here to me...at least that is what I think. ;)

Thanks for getting what I was getting at. I've read the other posts here regarding this as well. Something just doesn't add up here to me...at least that is what I think. ;)

To me it looks like she is aggravated (I believe Caylee was an active little lady) and she is holding her hand so that Caylee does not run off and thereby cause Casey to have to go and chase her...she is holding her, it looks like to me, to restrain her/keep her close...

For the record, that picture gave me the creeps too...

People that knew my mother and her brother,said I was a spitting image of him.But I am my father daughter. And he isn't my uncle.

One of my sons looks a lot like my brother.... but my brother and I favor a lot. Actually, my son looks very much like my dad. It's not unusual for there to be a strong family resemblance in some families.
I think Caylee looks more like Cindy than she does anybody.

To me it looks like she is aggravated (I believe Caylee was an active little lady) and she is holding her hand so that Caylee does not run off and thereby cause Casey to have to go and chase her...she is holding her, it looks like to me, to restrain her/keep her close...

For the record, that picture gave me the creeps too...

Lots of little girls and boys like to hold Mommy's hand when they walk together, I guess it gives them a secure feeling... but it isn't unusual.

Whenever I arrive somewhere with my son, I am holding his hand. So maybe they were just arriving. My son is 6 months older than Caylee.

And about pictures. ANytime I go to take a pic of my son, he either smiles to soon, or right after I take the pic, so I have millions of pics of him not smiling, and then a handful of smiles. I just wanted to point out that pictures don't tell the whole story.

Whenever I arrive somewhere with my son, I am holding his hand. So maybe they were just arriving. My son is 6 months older than Caylee.

And about pictures. ANytime I go to take a pic of my son, he either smiles to soon, or right after I take the pic, so I have millions of pics of him not smiling, and then a handful of smiles. I just wanted to point out that pictures don't tell the whole story.

Same here! My 8 month old smiles right before the pic is taken or right after. I cannot stand these digital cameras and the delays. I need to invest in a really expensive high tech one to overcome the delay that the cheaper ones have.

Good point about the pics not telling the whole story. Unless there is tape from that day, it's hard to tell just by looking at pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back