Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snipped for subject matter>

No words. Well, I have some but I can't post them.

Unfortunately, just another way to legally misrepresent yourself. Doesn't take much to get ordained. Sickening.

The accurate description of this disgusting guy is CON MAN who has been indicted by the Feds and is facing 24 counts of fraud in New Mexico.

Not much at all...just 5 minutes and a computer. Anyone can get ordained for free online. After you enter your name, address, and date of birth - POOF! You're an ordained minister!

Not much at all...just 5 minutes and a computer. Anyone can get ordained for free online. After you enter your name, address, and date of birth - POOF! You're an ordained minister!

Oh goodie, I can now add Ordained Minister to my Tax Preparer and Taxidermy business. In the same seedy motel room of course.
shifty cat.gif
Shifty Cat agrees...

Oh goodie, I can now add Ordained Minister to my Tax Preparer and Taxidermy business. In the same seedy motel room of course.
View attachment 91662
Shifty Cat agrees...
Then go out and buy a shed at Lowes and call it a church and become completely tax exempt, just remember to do your tax prepares and taxidermy in there so you can write that off too. NOW, LETS REV THIS UP!!! This is becoming almost unreal?
Sorry :( I didn't see where you had it set up at a seedy motel room, really, a shed is better, you don't have to leave your property, plus you can say you work from home. :drumroll:

attachment.php

Shifty Cat agrees...

That Shifty Cat is as creepy as RH when you make him start moving! :eek:

Oh, my goodness! About 8 years ago, my rheumatologist said that my symptoms of FM might be reduced with acupuncture. With no registered doctors in my area who do acupuncture, I chose a local chiropractor who was licensed. Big mistake. She was a holistic chiropractor. After a two-hour interview about my health issues, talk of a wonderful "Dr. Bob" who had cured himself of many illnesses in Africa (MUST see him, but no last name offered ala "Dr. Roy"). I needed oodles of tests done. Most of all, I needed chelation therapy for all the lead in my system that must be causing all my symptoms. I told her to just go ahead and give me the acupuncture treatment. She informed me it wouldn't really work, but I said to go ahead anyway. The treatment worked wonders and relieved my symptoms for 2 months.

I never went back. I'd walked out with any number of envelopes and containers to snip my hair and do other things to send into the lab. LOL! Total cost to me would be over $500. I researched the labs when I got home and NONE were accredited.

I went back to traditional medicine, where I am well taken-care of.

I was a little concerned about ordering my protein powder. It is a high quality Zymogen product that I have been using since seeing TS in 2014. I have it every single day in a morning smoothie. Went I went on the Zymogen site to reorder, it said the Sievers account had been closed (as of course I already knew) and to call customer service. Customer service sent me about 6 local doctors I can order it through. I called one of them I knew of who has a great reputation and I'll be set up with a new doctor code with no need for a Dr. visit. After all, it is only a higher quality protein powder than you can buy at Whole Foods, etc. Problem solved and grateful MS is no longer receiving a commission. Just my experience with the Zymogen products...

Then go out and buy a shed at Lowes and call it a church and become completely tax exempt, just remember to do your tax prepares and taxidermy in there so you can write that off too. NOW, LETS REV THIS UP!!! This is becoming almost unreal?
Sorry :( I didn't see where you had it set up at a seedy motel room, really, a shed is better, you don't have to leave your property, plus you can say you work from home. :drumroll:

Great idea, seedy motel rooms come with roaches and they cost extra.

Found this review: "I when to the Dr. for A Fib. After a year I noticed that virtually all his patients where on chelation therapy. I did some research and found that he sends his urine test to Doctors Data, a company started by the company that make the chelation drugs he dispenses. Doctor's Data has been under investigation by the New York AG's office for "cooking the results of the tests." It seems the pills you take before the urine test elevates the levels of lead in the results. My Insurance co. stopped covering Dr. Heilbron. My A. Fib was found to be A. Flutter and I had to have surgery or I would need a transplant. Do your homework. Don't take everything Dr. H. says at face value." Submitted November 6, 2013
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/2422155/Dr-ROY+G.-HEILBRON-Miami-FL.html

^bbm^ ALERT: HAIR-SPLITTING?

How does any patient "notice that virtually all" a dr's pt's are on a given therapy?
By talking to other pt's in reception room?
By reviewing other pt's comments on a dr's own website?
By reviewing pt's comments on a general dr-review website?
By azz-uming 'virtually all' pt's but based upon conversation w only a few?
By what the dr explicitly tells him? If so, then the pt did not 'notice' anything, he just listened to dr.

In questioning truth/validity/accuracy of this pt's post, I'm mos def not saying that Dr(?) H is a competent, ethical med provider. IDK.

Sorry a bit O/T.

^bbm^ ALERT: HAIR-SPLITTING?

How does any patient "notice that virtually all" a dr's pt's are on a given therapy?
By talking to other pt's in reception room?
By reviewing other pt's comments on a dr's own website?
By reviewing pt's comments on a general dr-review website?
By azz-uming 'virtually all' pt's but based upon conversation w only a few?
By what the dr explicitly tells him? If so, then the pt did not 'notice' anything, he just listened to dr.

In questioning truth/validity/accuracy of this pt's post, I'm mos def not saying that Dr(?) H is a competent, ethical med provider. IDK.

Sorry a bit O/T.

One always has to read reviews skeptically. Could be a competitor writing the review, after all. But given that the patient claims a year of experience with the Rev. Dr. Heilbron, I'd say he or she would have had ample time to become aware of the number of chelation patients--for one thing, it's possible that chelation is given, like dialysis, in an open setting where one can see and talk to other patients.

Aside from that, think how prescient that review (and the one that followed it) was. In a review submitted November 6, 2013, that patient was nearly two years ahead of the June 2015 indictment handed down by Federal prosecutors.

With the info posted about the university he attended, I wonder if he has any medical training

With the info posted about the university he attended, I wonder if he has any medical training

How can you ask such a question? Haven't you seen his white coat and stethoscope? :laugh:

Oh, my goodness! About 8 years ago, my rheumatologist said that my symptoms of FM might be reduced with acupuncture. With no registered doctors in my area who do acupuncture, I chose a local chiropractor who was licensed. Big mistake. She was a holistic chiropractor. After a two-hour interview about my health issues, talk of a wonderful "Dr. Bob" who had cured himself of many illnesses in Africa (MUST see him, but no last name offered ala "Dr. Roy"). I needed oodles of tests done. Most of all, I needed chelation therapy for all the lead in my system that must be causing all my symptoms. I told her to just go ahead and give me the acupuncture treatment. She informed me it wouldn't really work, but I said to go ahead anyway. The treatment worked wonders and relieved my symptoms for 2 months.

I never went back. I'd walked out with any number of envelopes and containers to snip my hair and do other things to send into the lab. LOL! Total cost to me would be over $500. I researched the labs when I got home and NONE were accredited.

I went back to traditional medicine, where I am well taken-care of.

Chiropractors are called by their first name

The university's name is shown differently in various reports on the Rev. Doctor:

Universidad Central del Este Facultad de Medicina

Central University Of Este (Uce) / School Of Medicine

Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris

But the first one I saw was the fully anglicized, obscurantist "Central University of the East School of Medicine", which I imagined was a little known school Down East (i.e., on the Maine coast).

How can you ask such a question? Haven't you seen his white coat and stethoscope? :laugh:
MATLACHA....If you ever need a part time gig, writing one-line zingers for The Late Night Show pays pretty good! You are on a roll.....
And then just when I stopped laughing you posted another zinger....and I chuckled out loud! (My "go to costume" for Halloween shall henceforth be a "white jacket and stethoscope.")
I read your next post.... the fully anglicized, obscurantist "Central University of the East School of Medicine", which I imagined was a little known school Down East (i.e., on the Maine coast). Now that is really funny, lol!:drumroll:
Btw, I just love the word O-B-S-C-U-R-A-N-T-I-S-T.......more sophisticated than "gaslighting and sniping."
IQ, signing out from the southern end of the northern territory, the northern end of the southern territory, just east of the western coast
of sunny California:loveyou:

. . . Now that is really funny, lol!:drumroll:. . .

IQuestion,

Thanks, but there's no catching up with you, Dexter, and a number of other posters. Besides, I can't claim any cleverness--I really thought Central University of the East might be somewhere east of Bangor.

P.S. Almost forgot, I found this gem this morning over coffee--it's a bio that was included on an old announcement of an appearance by the Rev. Doctor:

https://www.facebook.com/events/434593456655480/

"Dr. Heilbron currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico where he is developing a cardiac rehab/retreat center, fully self sustained with solar and wind power, water catchment system, and electric cars to teach lifestyle, exercise, jiu-jitsu, meditation and organic eating/farming."

I cannot get over the fact that this guy drove from NM to FL, with 24 pending federal criminal charges, picked up a highly publicized murdered doctor's computers and office equipment from a guy who SMS and MSM had publicly identified as a POI, and then a month after POI was arrested and charged with the murder, sent out an email blast to the murdered doctor's former patients under the jailed defendant's name and email address to garner business for himself by offering patients access to purchase supplements via his account. All while disciplinary actions have been taken against his medical licenses in both states he is licensed in due to his nondisclosure of criminal activity, unrelated to the current federal criminal charges.

Seriously. My mind is blown.
I'm a bit behind. However, I just re-read your post. I feel it's not a coincidence he is wrapped up in this case. He and MS seem to have the same mentality. They don't care about consequences and will take any action necessary to preserve their persona and keep moving forward.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back