Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr Roy's middle name is "Gilbert". Here is a latest docket from the Northern circuit court in Alabama re a 'Roy G Heilbron'.

REGIONS BANK V. HEILBRON

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/alabama/alndce/2:2016cv00486/158328

ALABAMA?

RSBM

REGIONS BANK, Plaintiff,
v.
ROY G. HEILBRON, Defendant.

Case No. 2:16-cv-00486-RDP.

United States District Court, N.D. Alabama, Southern Division.

May 1, 2017.​

[...]

IV. Conclusion

For the reasons explained above, Plaintiff is due to be granted summary judgment on its breach of contract claim. Plaintiff's unjust enrichment claim is due to be dismissed because the relief requested for that claim is foreclosed by the enforceable contract between Plaintiff and Defendant. The court will award Plaintiff the amount due and owing under the loan as of May 1, 2017, along with post-judgment interest. The court will require Plaintiff to submit additional evidence to support its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.

DONE and ORDERED.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_...946790538&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

This guy is a mess. Filed in Miami last week:

Regions Bank v. Heilbron

Plaintiff: Regions Bank

Defendant: Roy G Heilbron

Case Number: 1:2017mc22229

Filed: June 14, 2017

Court: Florida Southern District Court

Office: Miami Office

County: Miami-Dade (Office: Miami)

Presiding Judge: Robert N. Scola

Nature of Suit: Other Statutory Actions

Cause of Action: Registration of Foreign Judgment

Jury Demanded By: None

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/1:2017mc22229/508304

Please can someone explain what this means....a big thank you

RSBM

REGIONS BANK, Plaintiff,
v.
ROY G. HEILBRON, Defendant.

Case No. 2:16-cv-00486-RDP.

United States District Court, N.D. Alabama, Southern Division.

May 1, 2017.​

[...]

IV. Conclusion

For the reasons explained above, Plaintiff is due to be granted summary judgment on its breach of contract claim. Plaintiff's unjust enrichment claim is due to be dismissed because the relief requested for that claim is foreclosed by the enforceable contract between Plaintiff and Defendant. The court will award Plaintiff the amount due and owing under the loan as of May 1, 2017, along with post-judgment interest. The court will require Plaintiff to submit additional evidence to support its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.

DONE and ORDERED.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_...946790538&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

Thank you much GT! So that is indeed out guy and he did not pay back a business loan/ quit making payments. Interesting!

-Nin

Please can someone explain what this means....a big thank you

Dr RH breached his contract with the Regions Bank for seizing making payments on a business loan. The bank also filed an unjust enrichment claim, which was rejected. The bank went ahead to enforce the judicial decision (being able to access/ garnish possible assets of Dr RH), that was made in another jurisdiction ( Northern Circuit Court in Alabama). They do not have to revamp the original lawsuit.

ALL IMO

-Nin

This guy is a mess. Filed in Miami last week:

Regions Bank v. Heilbron

Plaintiff: Regions Bank

Defendant: Roy G Heilbron

Case Number: 1:2017mc22229

Filed: June 14, 2017

Court: Florida Southern District Court

Office: Miami Office

County: Miami-Dade (Office: Miami)

Presiding Judge: Robert N. Scola

Nature of Suit: Other Statutory Actions

Cause of Action: Registration of Foreign Judgment

Jury Demanded By: None

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/1:2017mc22229/508304

So apparently Regions bank is covering all bases on getting their money "Foreign Judgment" in Fla is IMO if he has money/property anywhere besides the Court the suit is in, Regions is telling everyone we are going for his money.

Dr RH breached his contract with the Regions Bank for seizing making payments on a business loan. The bank also filed an unjust enrichment claim, which was rejected. (?) The bank went ahead to enforce the judicial decision (being able to access/ garnish possible assets of Dr RH), that was made in another jurisdiction ( Northern Circuit Court in Alabama). They do not have to revamp the original lawsuit.
ALL IMO
-Nin
Hmm...UNJUST ENRICHMENT: " when a person unfairly gets a benefit by chance, mistake or another's misfortune for which the one enriched has not paid or worked and morally and ethically should not keep".
I could not find an address for Regions Bank in New Mexico, but did find one in Florida. So, I am taking a "wild guess" Dr. RH might have applied for a loan to "buy an existing medical practice...TS's??" And Dr.RH did not tell the bank he was facing charges in New Mexico and/or Florida? Or that he was purchasing the practice from MS, who was later indicted for her death? I noticed Regions Bank did not have a New Mexico location, so I am assuming he got the business loan in FL? If that is the case, and the reason he spent an entire week with MS collecting all the "office equipment/records/items, in toto" and the bank grants the loan. Shortly after, the bank realizes they've made a really bad loan, ie, mistake/omission/criminal charges not disclosed etc. (Just thinking out loud here....not really "loan fraud" on Dr.RH's part if the bank did not ask if he was about to lose his medical license, huh? My experience has been, banks are "more generous in handing out loans" if your name begins with DR. I'll save that issue for another time.)
And the reason "unjust enrichment" was thrown out, was because the bank gets to write off the loss anyway? Issuing a 1099C, foreclosing on the equipment, repo etc? My aforementioned scenario is a "wild guess".... just trying to figure out what could have transpired and how MS had the money to hire so many attys early on. Who knows, could be they repo'd the purple truck...that would fit the "mistake and misfortune" clause, lol.
Good night...trading my thinking cap for a https://previews.123rf.com/images/c...lustration-Isolated-on-white-Stock-Vector.jpg

Hmm...UNJUST ENRICHMENT: " when a person unfairly gets a benefit by chance, mistake or another's misfortune for which the one enriched has not paid or worked and morally and ethically should not keep".
I could not find an address for Regions Bank in New Mexico, but did find one in Florida. So, I am taking a "wild guess" Dr. RH might have applied for a loan to "buy an existing medical practice...TS's??" And Dr.RH did not tell the bank he was facing charges in New Mexico and/or Florida? Or that he was purchasing the practice from MS, who was later indicted for her death? I noticed Regions Bank did not have a New Mexico location, so I am assuming he got the business loan in FL? If that is the case, and the reason he spent an entire week with MS collecting all the "office equipment/records/items, in toto" and the bank grants the loan. Shortly after, the bank realizes they've made a really bad loan, ie, mistake/omission/criminal charges not disclosed etc. (Just thinking out loud here....not really "loan fraud" on Dr.RH's part if the bank did not ask if he was about to lose his medical license, huh? My experience has been, banks are "more generous in handing out loans" if your name begins with DR. I'll save that issue for another time.)
And the reason "unjust enrichment" was thrown out, was because the bank gets to write off the loss anyway? Issuing a 1099C, foreclosing on the equipment, repo etc? My aforementioned scenario is a "wild guess".... just trying to figure out what could have transpired and how MS had the money to hire so many attys early on. Who knows, could be they repo'd the purple truck...that would fit the "mistake and misfortune" clause, lol.
Good night...trading my thinking cap for a https://previews.123rf.com/images/c...lustration-Isolated-on-white-Stock-Vector.jpg
Quoting myself for continuity of thought... (Ya'll didn't think I would leave so many questions unanswered, did ya'?:groucho:) Just how much money did Dr. PGrin borrow, you ask???
""Plaintiff, a bank, issued a business loan with a principal of $228,622.74 to Defendant, a medical doctor, on April 28, 2015. (Doc. #16 at 5). Defendant signed a Promissory Note to Plaintiff on that date. (Id. at 8-12). Plaintiff and Defendant also entered into a "Business Loan Agreement" on that date. (Id. at 5, 14-19). Defendant agreed to pay the principal and interest on the loan.""
Ahah!!! notice the words, Defendant, a medical doctor.....Like I said before, when you have DR. in front of your name, banks tend to overlook a lot of the "jump-through-hoops-of-fire-scrutiny" the rest of us (I) have to go through to get a business loan. I bet the bank never even knew Dr.PGrin was facing criminal charges when he applied for the $228,000 loan....and if you read the rest of the report, it appears he didn't make any payments!!
So, who got the $228,000??? and where did it go???
http://www.leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20170502658/REGIONS BANK v. HEILBRON

I have always said, "You can steal more with a pen, than a sword....just sign on the dotted line!" (Thinking about the info that came out during/after the mortgage crisis. Too many people trying to close the barn doors, too late.) Why in the world would anyone risk robbing a bank, the old fashioned way? It is too dangerous and traumatizing, you get longer prison sentences when caught, and the prisons are awful. But, if you take money from a bank through filing false paperwork, you might do a short stint in a (nicer) Fed prison and return to your profession when released. (The vast majority of bank robberies are relatively unsuccessful affairs, having netted criminals just $7,500 in 2010 on average, according to the FBI.
For reference:
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/06/11/what-you-should-know-before-robbing-a-bank
Hmmm, as MIKEINMO also noted about Regions Bank getting a "Foreign Judgment"....do they think he stashed some of the money? I.e., Could he have gotten a "kickback" from the person selling the practice he was attempting to purchase...(if that was the reason for the loan?)
Quoting GreaterThan: Post #65
I cannot get over the fact that this guy drove from NM to FL, with 24 pending federal criminal charges, picked up a highly publicized murdered doctor's computers and office equipment from a guy who SMS and MSM had publicly identified as a POI, and then a month after POI was arrested and charged with the murder, sent out an email blast to the murdered doctor's former patients under the jailed defendant's name and email address to garner business for himself by offering patients access to purchase supplements via his account. All while disciplinary actions have been taken against his medical licenses in both states he is licensed in due to his nondisclosure of criminal activity, unrelated to the current federal criminal charges.

Seriously. My mind is blown.

Ditto!

Good grief! How do these people find each other??
AMANDA I was wondering the same thing. Am still trying to figure out why Dr.PGrin wanted to open an holistic practice in Florida when in his "video novella" that he was afraid Big Pharma was trying to squelch the message of perpetual youth and combating disease by killing off like minded physicians. I am coming to the conclusion that I MUST ALWAYS SUPPLY A LINK especially if story is from his home town newspaper.
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_078b493e-6baf-5f6d-adb6-1cf96ed4326d.html
1)...two years in prison after pleading guilty Friday in federal court to bilking money from Medicare and other health benefit programs through fraudulent billing.
2)...Blumberg said, he received a Medicare statement that said Heilbron performed about 34 procedures on him and had submitted a claim for more than $24,000, plus more than $16,000 for procedures on his wife. (Yep, over $40,000 for just one couple, for one visit!!)
3)...Blumberg said a federal agent recently told him that court-ordered restitution could total more than $1 million.
4)...The board based its action on allegations that he failed to report to the board an April 20, 2013, arrest in Albuquerque and subsequent charges of aggravated DWI.

Again I ask, how did he hook up with MS? How much did he pay MS for the office equipment and patient data base? (Even if it was just for e-mail access.) What "need" did he establish, from a well respected bank, in order for them to grant him a loan at the end of April, 2015 for over $228,000?? Do any of you sleuths know?

AMANDA I was wondering the same thing. Am still trying to figure out why Dr.PGrin wanted to open an holistic practice in Florida when in his "video novella" that he was afraid Big Pharma was trying to squelch the message of perpetual youth and combating disease by killing off like minded physicians. I am coming to the conclusion that I MUST ALWAYS SUPPLY A LINK especially if story is from his home town newspaper.
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_078b493e-6baf-5f6d-adb6-1cf96ed4326d.html
1)...two years in prison after pleading guilty Friday in federal court to bilking money from Medicare and other health benefit programs through fraudulent billing.
2)...Blumberg said, he received a Medicare statement that said Heilbron performed about 34 procedures on him and had submitted a claim for more than $24,000, plus more than $16,000 for procedures on his wife. (Yep, over $40,000 for just one couple, for one visit!!)
3)...Blumberg said a federal agent recently told him that court-ordered restitution could total more than $1 million.
4)...The board based its action on allegations that he failed to report to the board an April 20, 2013, arrest in Albuquerque and subsequent charges of aggravated DWI.

Again I ask, how did he hook up with MS? How much did he pay MS for the office equipment and patient data base? (Even if it was just for e-mail access.) What "need" did he establish, from a well respected bank, in order for them to grant him a loan at the end of April, 2015 for over $228,000?? Do any of you sleuths know?

Con artists will always find a friend to con with and Mark was a perfect match! Didn't we all speculate in the beginning that Mark sold the office equipment to get some fast cash?

below is the link with added last name....it also listed several other doctors, but this is about the above named doctor

http://www.pathusa.org/speakers/

Dr. Roy Heilbron-Jimenez, MD

One of the original National Institute of Health researchers for the TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy) study, Roy Heilbron, M.D. is an award-winning board-certified cardiologist (2009), board-certified in internal medicine (1993), board-certified in nuclear cardiology (1998), a Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease of the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, a certified chelation therapist, former Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine, and current Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He stars in the new documentary film on chelation therapy, “Unleaded.” Dr. Heilbron is also a co-developer and original researcher of The South Beach Diet, in collaboration with Arthur Agatston, M.D. He is also the winner of numerous awards and citations, including the Genentech Research Award and the Paul Furlong Clinical Medicine Award, awarded to the outstanding physician of Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida. He is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Dr. Heilbron is on the ACAM Board of Directors and is the co-chairperson for both the Basic Chelation and Advanced Chelation workshops. He has made 5 Himalayan Journeys where he studied under Babaji (??) on how to combine Western and Eastern Medicine.
He may be reached at heilbron@mac.com or 505-983-1293
BBM above Doesn't anyone do any fact checking anymore. If Doctor RoyG actually studied under
Babaji
Doctor RoyG, RobRoy, Rev Roy etc...would have to be approximately 102 years old. The last sighting of Babaji was in 1935, and it was reported as some type of a "spiritual apparition." (Babaji is a Hindu saint who was born in 203 AD!) Wow, this guy is the ultimate name dropper or blessed time traveler.
Reality bites again....and cloud computing leaves no (unflattering photo) stone unturned, ugh.
http://www.santafebusted.com/locations/new-mexico/santa-fe/15975416
http://cdn-1.mugshot-publication.com/Images/0bc6b741915cf5cff41ce5bb6c22783392963805/medium.jpg

I think TS met him through her alternative explorations. I forget what the scammers name was that she thought was so great. He made himself some kind of fake Native American.

I think TS met him through her alternative explorations. I forget what the scammers name was that she thought was so great. He made himself some kind of fake Native American.
HUMAN....Wow! Your info really helped my research...appears Dr.H was fashioning his life after THIS man. The article starts out like a normal philanthropic gift to a university, and by the end? Maybe a little strange?
Noteworthy (IMO)...1) "he converses with and receives guidance from an angel by the name of G"
2) ".... believes in reincarnation."
“I don’t believe I had a prior life,” he says. “I know I had a prior life.”
3) He opened a comprehensive pain clinic on his 560-acre farm
4) Towards the end of the article, this EXTREMELY ODD SNIPPET:
“I know that I was a brute 300 years ago,” he says. “I had a man murdered because he wanted my job.” He also believes he was once a disciple of St. Francis of Assisi.
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_dffe6a34-6453-11e2-8a02-001a4bcf887a.html
***On the reincarnation/previous lives issue....I live in SoCal. At every social gathering at least 5 people announce they are reincarnations of Egyptian queens. (Guess I am destined to be surrounded by ancient Egyptian royalty, lol.)****

Just a note: his dad has same name :gaah: frustrating. I wonder if dad will visit son :jail: probably not.

HUMAN....Wow! Your info really helped my research...appears Dr.H was fashioning his life after THIS man. The article starts out like a normal philanthropic gift to a university, and by the end? Maybe a little strange?
Noteworthy (IMO)...1) "he converses with and receives guidance from an angel by the name of G"
2) ".... believes in reincarnation."
“I don’t believe I had a prior life,” he says. “I know I had a prior life.”
3) He opened a comprehensive pain clinic on his 560-acre farm
4) Towards the end of the article, this EXTREMELY ODD SNIPPET:
“I know that I was a brute 300 years ago,” he says. “I had a man murdered because he wanted my job.” He also believes he was once a disciple of St. Francis of Assisi.
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_dffe6a34-6453-11e2-8a02-001a4bcf887a.html
***On the reincarnation/previous lives issue....I live in SoCal. At every social gathering at least 5 people announce they are reincarnations of Egyptian queens. (Guess I am destined to be surrounded by ancient Egyptian royalty, lol.)****

Yup. This is the guy Dr. T S was into.

Well, today is the day Dr. H gets sentenced. Anybody we know local, attending the hearing? Ya' know I was just thinking about the title of this thread and I think it might discredit a perfectly fine truck...(if it had a new paint job).
Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron Perhaps the thread should be re-titled as:
Owner of Purple Truck- the Infamous Dr. Roy Heilbron. I've always wondered why he was left off the deposition list?
G'night...

Did anyone ever read Dr. Roy's actual statement to the judge??.....grrrr!!!%^$#&^@@@! and more arghh(*&%#$$!!! I finally saw it as I was reviewing this morning.
“I believe I was fraudulent in my billing and this is a resolution to what I did,” Heilbron told Judge William “Chip” Johnson in federal court in Albuquerque before he pleaded guilty.
Really?....I mean reeeaaaally? Do you think the judge cared what you "believe"??
https://www.abqjournal.com/952398/s...lth-care-fraud-faces-federal-prison-term.html
(3rd paragraph of story)
ps. A humorous slant on the same story...
https://medicalmiscreants.com/2017/02/20/new-mexico-cardiologist-heads-to-jail/

I have a question or two. This doctor was not born here in the USA, or was he? He went to the University of Central del Este in 1991....then practiced here in USA? If he was born elsewhere and became a US Citizen, can the US authorities, make him serve his jail time, revoke his citizenship and send him back to his birth country? Otherwise, he may continue his fraud elsewhere here.

I have a question or two. This doctor was not born here in the USA, or was he? He went to the University of Central del Este in 1991....then practiced here in USA? If he was born elsewhere and became a US Citizen, can the US authorities, make him serve his jail time, revoke his citizenship and send him back to his birth country? Otherwise, he may continue his fraud elsewhere here.
Evening MsJosie I tried to do some research on your question. (I have no idea where said person was born, so will assume U.S. Lots of people get attend medical schools in foreign countries.) But I found an interesting article:
" A suspension allows the doctor to eventually return to practice, given they fully comply with the medical board’s demands (and a return to practice can take 5 to 10 years). With a revocation, there is almost no possibility of returning to practice."
Due to the unexpected volume of comments and responses to this article, comments are now closed.
https://anxietyboss.com/moving-forw...edical-license-has-been-suspended-or-revoked/
So, it appears the license issue is SUSPENSION vs REVOCATION.
PS The significance/coincidence of a June 28th sentencing, has not been overlooked. RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back