Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If your doctor is facing a sh#t storm of charges but find it okay to hang with an alleged murderer for a week while removing items from the home; Then it may be time to seek a new practicioner or something. Jmo.

Maybe Mark should have sent him to discover the body.

Update: My sister has never heard of him. Which is odd. She knows most of the chiros and holistics in Aventura. Have not spoken to my mom yet.

It looks like it was a mistrial and acquittal.

[Deleted link]

Shame.

ETA: just checked link and it's 'timed out' so guess it uses cookies and no one else can see it.

Here's the search page. If you search for Heilbron there are only 2 results for Roy. One is a divorce, the other the DWI.

https://caselookup.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app

That's another earlier case (acquittal). RH was indicted in July of 2015. The trial is scheduled for 09/2016 according to AZlawer's info.

-Nin

That's another earlier case (acquittal). RH was indicted in July of 2015. The trial is scheduled for 09/2016 according to AZlawer's info.

-Nin

I was replying to your DWI post. Is there more than one?

Sorry if I've misunderstood.

Amazing how many twists and turns this case can take! My eyeballs feel like they are twisted inside out tonight trying to follow all the new turns.

I have to agree that Dr. Roy was a fool to show up at MS's door! It gives LE one more avenue to search for wrong doing.

I was replying to your DWI post. Is there more than one?

Sorry if I've misunderstood.

Misunderstanding, I thought you meant the indictment (medicare fraud etc.) and the subsequent trial. All is good.

-Nin

This is for Beach!

I thought you would like this. Here is a video of one of Dr RH's recorded videos, where he actually talks about his purple truck and shows a pic..can you believe it..

Marker 7:47 ff

[video=youtube;n26ECcuOH6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n26ECcuOH6Q&ebc=ANyPxKpMVQfhDlhG7bolMpMqy3ANMwq30qA5l_hEbIQ7XI 4UprVb8-xpuPzRSwyr07sd5r9FVTcJx4mS2YH9G-qNdLg9wE-h_A[/video]

-Nin

When Dr Roy was a visitor at MS' home on Jarivs for eight days in mid-February, WS member mckazpm reported:

"There was also a female that showed up over the weekend driving a dark blue Lincoln Navigator with FL plates. She got out and hugged the "visitor"." (post #958, Sidebar 2).

I am still curious about that female in the Lincoln Navigator with FL plates who knew Dr. Roy well enough to give him a hug.

The second I saw "Dr. Roy" smile and start to speak I thought of that creepy Diazien Hossencofft. Very similar behavior, affect, and now the ponytail, too.

I searched the business phone number listed on his NM medical license profile because it's a Miami number and found this... On page 67 of the November 19, 2005 issue of Billboard Magazine, there is a for sale ad for a music studio in Miami.

"If you have any questions or want further details please feel free to e-mail me @Heilbron @Hotmail.com or call Roy on my cell at: (305) 978-3892"

http://americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Billboard/00s/2005/BB-2005-11-19.pdf

WTH is going on here?!! :confused:
Totally bizarre. I guess he has other ambitions just in case this doctor degree doesn't pan out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If your doctor is facing a sh#t storm of charges but find it okay to hang with an alleged murderer for a week while removing items from the home;????Then it may be time to seek a new practitioner or something. Jmo.

Maybe Mark should have sent him to discover the body.
DEX can't make this stuff up.....pretty dhaang amazing, huh? When ever I think information can not get any weirder on this case, ya' guys blow me away with more "bombshell releases!" In June 2015, after Heilbron failed to notify the Florida Medical Board on time, the Florida board issued a letter of concern and assessed a $5,000 fine plus $1,234 in costs. In July 2015, he was charged with health care fraud and wire fraud that involved submitting false and fraudulent claims to Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other health insurers in 2010 and 2011. The indictment charges that he:
and, I also read another filing in which Doctor Smiley (or maybe it is a gargoyles grin?) was described as a "danger to the public." Wow, Holy Moley, Geez Lahweez ..... and at the same time I am thinking, "Why doesn't this surprise me?" Recapping: Doctor Perpetual Grin, shows up in a PURPLE PICK UP TRUCK, at the home of a murdered doctor, hangs out with the husband (Now in jail and charged with the murder) for a week and drives away with items from the medical practice (and who knows what else).
Hmmm, kind of makes me wonder if this was "the like minded doctor" MS "thought" he could partner with after Teresa's death....but, the plan was foiled when Doctor Perpetual Grin got in trouble in June 2015 (the same month Teresa was murdered)??? and failed to notify Florida of his pending charges. Wow!!....Now that is a theory that might be worth pursuing....

I cannot get over the fact that this guy drove from NM to FL, with 24 pending federal criminal charges, picked up a highly publicized murdered doctor's computers and office equipment from a guy who SMS and MSM had publicly identified as a POI, and then a month after POI was arrested and charged with the murder, sent out an email blast to the murdered doctor's former patients under the jailed defendant's name and email address to garner business for himself by offering patients access to purchase supplements via his account. All while disciplinary actions have been taken against his medical licenses in both states he is licensed in due to his nondisclosure of criminal activity, unrelated to the current federal criminal charges.

Seriously. My mind is blown.
He's got some big cajones.

When Dr Roy was a visitor at MS' home on Jarivs for eight days in mid-February, WS member mckazpm reported:

"There was also a female that showed up over the weekend driving a dark blue Lincoln Navigator with FL plates. She got out and hugged the "visitor"." (post #958, Sidebar 2).

I am still curious about that female in the Lincoln Navigator with FL plates who knew Dr. Roy well enough to give him a hug.
Maybe Ms. Orlando?

He's got some big cajones.

IRISH....yep, for sure! I want to give credit to one of our great contributors, FelicityLemon who provided this link:

http://df7s0hkt8o8r9.cloudfront.net/...7702192016.pdf
If you look at item #6 on the first page it states:
Respondent Roy Heilbron M.D., presents a clear and immediate danger to the public health and safety if he continues to practice.
Wherefore, Respondents suspension shall remain in place until further order of the Board. Dated February 19, 2016 and signed by Steven Jendusky, M.D. Chairman New Mexico Medical Board.

Wowzah! What a bombshell!

IRISH....yep big hairy smiley ones, for sure! I want to give credit to one of our great contributors, FelicityLemon who provided this link:

http://df7s0hkt8o8r9.cloudfront.net/...7702192016.pdf
If you look at item #6 on the first page it states:
Respondent Roy Heilbron M.D., presents a clear and immediate danger to the public health and safety if he continues to practice.
Wherefore, Respondents suspension shall remain in place until further order of the Board. Dated February 19, 2016 and signed by Steven Jendusky, M.D. Chairman New Mexico Medical Board.

Wowzah! What a bombshell!
So, does this wacko still have a medical license? What more does it take beyond being a threat to society?

Maybe this is part of what our dear sheriff was talking about when he eluded to this case & stuff about a movie, if I recall the gist of his statement months ago.

Anywhoo, just can't help but think that Dr TS deserved so much better than the circle of people that was put around her by her marriage to MS! I often say "when you're walking around a pig sty, sooner or later you step in *****"! Maybe our beloved TS didn't really worry that this circle of despicables could impact her? Maybe she was totally unaware? I almost hope she was unaware of how dastardly the despicables were around her because it is really heartbreaking.
But I bet she suspected & this suspecting is part of the psychopathic plan that lead to her demise.

Truly horrible & I pray for complete justice for all involved.

. . . AlwaysShocked, thank you... I will never be able to think of this guy as anything other than 'Dr. Roy H. Purple Truck' again. [emoji38]

I have to go with Dr. Perpetual Grin, as two others have already noted (ex-Dr., really). I watched a Youtube video of Dr. PG yesterday speaking on diabetes, and I agreed with everything he said (Type 2 diabetes correctable in 30 days, just stop eating sugars and grains, eat only vegetables, proteins, and healthy fats, etc.). But I couldn't get past that Manson-like grin, that Sirhan Sirhan grin--it's like he thinks he's auditioning for the role of a local TV weather-girl (no sexism here, I just prefer real people to fakes).

Lots of interesting stuff at his FB page too, including something possibly tying into the "music studio" in Miami. There's of couple of photos of Perpetual Grin with "his" Ferrari, including where he claims to be shooting a video with some pop star. So maybe a nice Miami Vice element for the film. The Ferrari, a really beautiful one, is quite a contrast to the the worn-out van and Kias MS, CWW, and JRR were piloting. MS must have thought he could learn a lot from this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back