P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.
Since he might not have been working for JB at the time the remark was said, he probably had questions as to privilege before answering.I am sure he asked BC and it might have been determined that it was a gray area ? Even if he was not working for JB, but was still considered to be working for KC, technically, would that relationship make the information privileged ? Now if it was said in front of quite a few people, no matter who he was wrking for, wouldn't that in itself give up the expectation of privilege ? More questions than answers, help please !

I don't have much good to say about the Anthony's either. The PI and LE call them up and tell them we have found a body of a child near your house and they are all contacting the media lookiing for free expensive hotel rooms and fancy dinners? I am just downright flabberghasted! That is the last thing that would be on my mind. I would be devastated. I wouldn't even want to see or talk to these people yet they are in a bevy of phone calls on what sort of exciting weekend they are all going to have with all these leeches hanging on in the background. I just don't understand how the A's could hook up with every deceiptful person in Orlando and across the US. They must be very gullible people.

I sure wish we could see the second interview with DC, the one the WFTV article says the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

There was some disturbing stuff in that transcript. I think it's obvious this interview was geared toward investigating possible obstruction/tampering within both the family and defense camp. Good tactical decision by BC to represent DC so that he was privy to the questioning regarding his other clients.

JA and NS were very well-prepared and focused. Great tag-team interviewers. :clap:

I'm sure others will disagree, but this man in no way seems a credible witness. What is up with all the brazen lying to or withholding from LE when being questioned under oath? Is it this case, or just the players in it associated with the family? It's as if nobody ever just considers straight out telling the truth the first time they're asked. It doesn't seem to matter how unimportant the question may be. Who was in the room, when did you tell X, whatever. The wheels of deception seem to start spinning. This is what makes it seem they have much to hide.

In the doc dump supplemental report (if I recall correctly)Cindy told investigators that she had "sent someone to that area" area where the remains where found.(paraphrasing). I believe, it was the day that she shoo George away to the back porch as he was upset w/the cops serving another search warrant?
This contradicts, IMO, what the PI said ...

Well if it wasn't DC Cindy sent out to the area to check then who was it? We know it wasn't LA or GA because the media would have been all over that. It wasn't anyone from kidfinders because the media would have been all over that too. It wasn't anyone from JB's office because the media would have really been all over that. Doubtful it was any of KC's friends because they have all removed themselves from the situation as far as I can tell.

DC works/worked (hard to understand his spin) for George and Cindy AS well as Casey and JB. NOW DC states it was NOT anyone in the Anthony home, so that would rule out G & C. NOW, who's wishes do we have left? Who would not want these remains discovered?? Possibly the one who is in the hospital ill over the info that has come out?? JMO of course.

I'm thinking the Milsteads............:rolleyes:

Wow - just read the long interview with Dominic C. Where do the Anthony's find these people? Dominic C dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when Dominic referenced George Anthony throwing LE out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says George called John Allen and his colleagues "flunkies." He is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" Now I don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for George at this point, but even less now. These are Orlando's finest working to bring justice for George's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' And this from a man who did no searching for Caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of George than "Cindy's flunky." Maybe I need to go to the rant thread now.:mad:

ETA: Sorry if this is the wrong thread, couldn't find one for the interview released today. Mod's please move/delete if needed.

I just find it very hard to believe that all this time was spent checking out a sight that was referenced by KioMarie as their teen hangout, and then when going to the sight because Kio said they hung out there years ago, DC gets this call from a psychic talking about the same exact area. That doesn't pass the smell test. The Kio interview came out long before this, and I agree with LE, what would be the purpose of searching an old teen hangout ? It wasn't like he just drove by once either, he went three times, that's from his interview, and brought along another PI with a video camera ? DC didn't know JH was taping ? THAT really doesn't pass the smell test. If someone is taping you w/out your knowledge, you don't just let it slide, anyone would be very angry with that, and JH wouldn't be invited back ,that's for sure.

I also find it very hard to believe that this "crew" was operating behind closed doors as if Caylee was still alive and kidnapped. I believe they knew Caylee was dead and they had inside information as to her possible where abouts. While we were getting the Florida Mall picture (sightings), DC and JH were out looking for a body off Suburban. My opinion only...

Wow - just read the long interview with Dominic C. Where do the Anthony's find these people? Dominic C dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when Dominic referenced George Anthony throwing LE out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says George called John Allen and his colleagues "flunkies." He is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" Now I don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for George at this point, but even less now. These are Orlando's finest working to bring justice for George's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' And this from a man who did no searching for Caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of George than "Cindy's flunky." Maybe I need to go to the rant thread now.:mad:
I think it was professional jealousy, since George is no longer a cop.

I just find it very hard to believe that all this time was spent checking out a sight that was referenced by KioMarie as their teen hangout, and then when going to the sight because Kio said they hung out there years ago, DC gets this call from a psychic talking about the same exact area. That doesn't pass the smell test. The Kio interview came out long before this, and I agree with LE, what would be the purpose of searching an old teen hangout ? It wasn't like he just drove by once either, he went three times, that's from his interview, and brought along another PI with a video camera ? DC didn't know JH was taping ? THAT really doesn't pass the smell test. If someone is taping you w/out your knowledge, you don't just let it slide, anyone would be very angry with that, and JH wouldn't be invited back ,that's for sure.

I also find it very hard to believe that this "crew" was operating behind closed doors as if Caylee was still alive and kidnapped. I believe they knew Caylee was dead and they had inside information as to her possible where abouts. While we were getting the Florida Mall picture (sightings), DC and JH were out looking for a body off Suburban. My opinion only...
Nope, everything you've said is my opinion too!

I couldn't agree more. I can't understand how anyone could feel sorry for George. What a waste...a huge waste.:furious:

(bolded by me for emphasis)

I think it was professional jealousy, since George is no longer a cop.

Was he ever? I mean the man we know now as George?! I wouldn't want him helping me if I was ever in trouble. Maybe he was a different person then, I don't know. I sure hope so.

Snipped, underlined and italicized by me:

:waitasec: :furious:PAGE 74-75....LE-(Nick Savage) asked Dominic Was there ever an occasion where he had any contrary instruction if, he had found Caylee's remains. In other words not call 911, not take the proper steps and Dominic said YES...stop the tape stop the tape...it was never said who this person is only that it was not anyone that lived in the Anthony house! Pg 75 states they had to stop the tape at his request because DC was not able to talk about certain things, that might be privi that might be privileged information.

YES, YES, YES!!!! Referring to underlined/italics above, You and SearchforTruth and several others here are on to something HUGE.

If DC did mention JB when the tape was turned off--as several of you have suggested--this is MAJOR! JB is an officer of the court and it would be gross misconduct -- if not illegal -- if he instructed DC to do anything other than obey the law by notifying LE first and at once!

Reading this statement from DC could be exactly what sent JB to the hospital with stomach problems.

I also noticed how deceptively cause JA and NS were as they slowly, slowly, slowly worked around to questions about JB's interactions with the ABC reporter at the hotel, etc.

Guys, you're on to something big here, I think, and it has little or nothing to do with the A's or DC's searches on Suburban. It's about JB!

In my humble and inexpert opinion, of course. :blowkiss:

Snipped, underlined and italicized by me:

YES, YES, YES!!!! Referring to underlined/italics above, You and SearchforTruth and several others here are on to something HUGE.

If DC did mention JB when the tape was turned off--as several of you have suggested--this is MAJOR! JB is an officer of the court and it would be gross misconduct -- if not illegal -- if he instructed DC to do anything other than obey the law by notifying LE first and at once!

Reading this statement from DC could be exactly what sent JB to the hospital with stomach problems.

I also noticed how deceptively cause JA and NS were as they slowly, slowly, slowly worked around to questions about JB's interactions with the ABC reporter at the hotel, etc.

Guys, you're on to something big here, I think, and it has little or nothing to do with the A's or DC's searches on Suburban. It's about JB!

In my humble and inexpert opinion, of course. :blowkiss:
Now I wonder if we will have access to this follow up interview the Judge is reviewing. I guess they have JH's statement about JB making this sort of remark, I assume they received the info from him. And now they have it from DC as well, if he said "off the record" what we think he said. The Judge is reviewing and if he deems it not "privileged" info and worthy of the states attention he will send it on for possible action ? Just wondering.

Here's something that sickens me about Dominic Casey's transcribed interview: It began on page 1 with this:

JA: "Dominic, can you raise your right hand for me. Do you swear and affirm the statement you're going to make will be true and correct?"

DC: "Yes sir, I do."

And after so swearing, DC lied and lied and tried to evade. My particular favorite was his bald-faced lie about not having any in-person, lengthy conversations with the ABC reporter. It took being told that LE had a videotape from the hotel, before he decided to admit that. It's disgusting. And incidentally, why would he lie about it in the first place unless he knew there was something incriminating about his actions?

Now I wonder if we will have access to this follow up interview the Judge is reviewing. I guess they have JH's statement about JB making this sort of remark, I assume they received the info from him. And now they have it from DC as well, if he said "off the record" what we think he said. The Judge is reviewing and if he deems it not "privileged" info and worthy of the states attention he will send it on for possible action ? Just wondering.

I'm not sure the judge is concerned with whether or not the information was priviledged. I'm not even sure "privilege" would apply if an attorney is giving illegal instructions or illegal advice to someone who is involved in a case he's trying.

I think the judge might be weighing the damaging effect it would have on Casey's entire defense--that is, whether JB's actions, if known, would reflect negatively on her and thus jeopardize her right to a fair trial.

I don't know. I'm just speculating. We need some WS attorneys to weigh in on this.

Here's something that sickens me about Dominic Casey's transcribed interview: It began on page 1 with this:

JA: "Dominic, can you raise your right hand for me. Do you swear and affirm the statement you're going to make will be true and correct?"

DC: "Yes sir, I do."

And after so swearing, DC lied and lied and tried to evade. My particular favorite was his bald-faced lie about not having any in-person, lengthy conversations with the ABC reporter. It took being told that LE had a videotape from the hotel, before he decided to admit that. It's disgusting. And incidentally, why would he lie about it in the first place unless he knew there was something incriminating about his actions?

That stuck out to me too, Friday. I wonder what brought this man out of the woodwork. He was hired by Cindy and George in late July, some two weeks after the first arrest. Wonder if they had any connection with him prior to July.

I'm not sure the judge is concerned with whether or not the information was priviledged. I'm not even sure "privilege" would apply if an attorney is giving illegal instructions or illegal advice to someone who is involved in a case he's trying.

I think the judge might be weighing the damaging effect it would have on Casey's entire defense--that is, whether JB's actions, if known, would reflect negatively on her and thus jeopardize her right to a fair trial.

I don't know. I'm just speculating. We need some WS attorneys to weigh in on this.
Yes we do. I would hate to think the time to trial would be prolonged any more with the removal of JB and addition of a new atty, but even more than that, I hate the idea that JB could get away with conduct such as this. A little girl was out there and his answer as to what to do, if she was found ,shouldn't be acceptable under any circumstances.
That is, if what I am thinking turns out to be true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back