P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone brought up the interview Cobra did. It did seem strange letting loose all the information. The more I think of it though, when Ronald didn't show up on Thursday to meet with Cobra then all bets were off. It's possible it's a flushing out tactic. It's also possible it's all BS.

It would make him 61 yo?

Indeed, he remembered reading about a local named Daniel Snodgrass, 54, an accused child molester out on bail for sexual battery against two little girls, a man with a circus fascination who offered unicycle lessons and drove a white stretch limo.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/18/accused-child-predator-offers-help-for-haleigh/#more-1256

Ummmm why didn't they "dig" to find out who this guy Marty is? Oh wait, I forgot, that would be considered investigative reporting. :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much for that link,it has made me even sadder for what has happened.This is how it should be for Jr,I have felt that Crystal still cared for Ronald and seeing him with Misty has made her angry.This video is Jr hugging on his momma,hugging on his Nana Marie and then going to Daddy and hugging on him.Ronald motions for Crystal to sit next to him and Jr and she does,this whole thing is so sad,I can't tell you.It's so sad that they couldn't have worked out thier relationship for thier babies and now be sitting together in thier home.It made me cry for them and thier babies.

It made me cry too. That is why I wanted people to see that they are not bad people. They love their children. I just don't know what happened to change the dynamics.

QUOTE=CatPerson;3490237]Hi, CatPerson here, this is my first attempt at posting anything on Websleuths. Hope I don't screw up! What I wanted to add was that I drove from Jacksonville, down to Satsuma today, to have a look-see for myself. I had lunch at Meemaw's restaurant, where RC and Cobra met for the interview. I talked to the people who worked there. They indeed confirmed for me some of the things that Cobra did say took place that night in the restaurant. RC and Cobra did meet that evening in that restaurant. They said RC kept running outside to take his calls. (There is a sign up asking all patrons to refrain from using cell phones in the dining area.) They had a LOT to say. Locals always do! They seem to embrace Cobra, and had not so nice things to say about MC and RC.[/QUOTE]

:Welcome-12-june:

CatPerson! For your first post @ Websleuths...it's better than all of mine combined!!

Has anyone figured out who Misty's friend "Greg" is? I would like to know if LE has questioned him. It seems as if LE is not as active in the search as they were the first week. I wish someone would give an update.

There was a picture of a Greg somebody in the Parking Lot.

Here, Cobra is said to be paid by an anonymous donor in Miami. If that's true I would expect that the donor is mostly interested in finding Haleigh. Unless the donor is somebody connected to Crystal's side of the family, I don't suppose they'd be as interested in financing a custody battle.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134317&catid=3

Cobra is working directly for KP and Crystal. He is not an independent PI on this case.

Picazio is also bringing in a crack private investigator, William Staubs, 52, a gravel-voiced tough guy who weighs 250 pounds and goes by the nickname Cobra. He’ll be hunting witnesses, says Picazio
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/11/...wants-custody/

I can't find the link for this but The PI is no longer working the case

Has anyone figured out who Misty's friend "Greg" is? I would like to know if LE has questioned him. It seems as if LE is not as active in the search as they were the first week. I wish someone would give an update.

I saw somewhere (Parking lot??) a local say that Greg has been known to LE and has been questioned. I think it was posted by Anna FL (or Stormy maybe?)

I'm new to this site (stumbled across it last night and joined and think it's GREAT!), and honestly didn't read every single rule and regulation of how I'm supposed to conduct myself. I think I have pretty good sense of what to post and what not to post, that is, if it's similar to other posting sites.

I hope that his benefactor will provide him with additional funds if he should run out before he can finish his investigations.

Kat - I really hope so too! He is able to fit in so well
he might actually find out something.

==========================================================
We will lie, go to parties, get high, get tatooed... go mudding... get married... go to NYC, the county fair, whatever it takes to find our daughter...

Thank you so much for that link,it has made me even sadder for what has happened.This is how it should be for Jr,I have felt that Crystal still cared for Ronald and seeing him with Misty has made her angry.This video is Jr hugging on his momma,hugging on his Nana Marie and then going to Daddy and hugging on him.Ronald motions for Crystal to sit next to him and Jr and she does,this whole thing is so sad,I can't tell you.It's so sad that they couldn't have worked out thier relationship for thier babies and now be sitting together in thier home.It made me cry for them and thier babies.
This video makes quite an impact, with all the hugging and snuggling between Jr and both Chrystal and Ron. He sure didn't come across as an abused child, the way he was hanging onto Ron! More like he felt comfy and protected.

Maybe Cobra just went home for the weekend to see his family and he'll be back in full force tomorrow. Hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy