P.I. Never paid by Anthony Family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but here is my question.. Does DC say he wasnt paid by the A's or GA says they didnt pay..
If its GA saying.. it .. we believe it why????

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19191289/detail.html
George Anthony said the family has not paid Casey for his services.

But George doesn't rule out anything else, so it's not a tremendous stretch to reason that a subsidiary of KFN has given DC monies. I find it STRANGE that the Milsteads names are on the contract. Unless one of them is a certified Notary of course.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Cindy Anthony Deposition April 9.pdf (Cindy's Deposition) Page 111
21 Q I understand. Anybody else -- did anybody else sign the contract?
23 A Yes.
24 Q Who?
25 A We have Sherry Milstead and did Dennis sign it too? I don't know. I can ask him.

I don't have the page transcripts handy, but in CA's she does state clearly that Dennis & Sherry provided the witness signatures on the contract.

That does not imply that KFN has paid DC anything, but I am very curious as to where KFN fits in with the DC aspect.

I would not be shocked to learn that KFN donations have gone to DC. It would be a slick way to by-pass direct payments from the A's as an interim measure. I can't think of a reason or way the KFN records could be subpoenaed on this account either. KFN could pay DC for 'services rendered'.

It's a tightly knit grouping of people & $$.

I don't have the page transcripts handy, but in CA's she does state clearly that Dennis & Sherry provided the witness signatures on the contract.

That does not imply that KFN has paid DC anything, but I am very curious as to where KFN fits in with the DC aspect.

I would not be shocked to learn that KFN donations have gone to DC. It would be a slick way to by-pass direct payments from the A's as an interim measure. I can't think of a reason or way the KFN records could be subpoenaed on this account either. KFN could pay DC for 'services rendered'.

Exactly!!! DC was retained by KFN to search for Caylee on behalf of the A's. Thus donations are co-mingled amongst them all but maybe that source ran dry on Dec. 11 or there has been a falling out?

What I really want to know is....do these people keep their word about anything?

Nobody pays anybody. Nobody tells the truth about anything.

Everyone seems to be scamming someone. Everyone seems to be out for themselves.

I do wonder if this has anything to do with the complaint against JB filed by DC, the re-seeking of the DP against KC due to "things that have come to light". If this guy got stiffed for his fees isn't that a breach of contract (verbal or otherwise) and if the contract was breached then there is no "work product" which means that DC is free to rollover on KC?

Could the legal eagles here tell me if I'm on the right track with this?

What I really want to know is....do these people keep their word about anything?

Nobody pays anybody. Nobody tells the truth about anything.

Everyone seems to be scamming someone. Everyone seems to be out for themselves.

I do wonder if this has anything to do with the complaint against JB filed by DC, the re-seeking of the DP against KC due to "things that have come to light". If this guy got stiffed for his fees isn't that a breach of contract (verbal or otherwise) and if the contract was breached then there is no "work product" which means that DC is free to rollover on KC?

Could the legal eagles here tell me if I'm on the right track with this?

The only DC work product covered by protection is when DC was retained by JB.

DC's is a PI, not an attorney, his work is not protected when working for the Anthonys. WAs protected when working for JB.

Discussed in various places. If you do a search on Themis or Chezhires posts you'll find many posts that explain it all.

I believe you to be correct on all counts.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Cindy Anthony Deposition April 9.pdf (Cindy's Deposition) Page 113
15 MR. DILL: Clarify so we're here we have a contract between a private entity, private individual and kid finders and these --
18 Cindy: Kid finders, they were just witnesses to the contract.
20 Q I appreciate --
21 Cindy: You asked me who else signed the contract
They're witnesses.
23 Q Thanks for clarifying. That makes it easy.

I guess my question is: Why Would DC & GA/CA allow the Milsteads to be privy to the contents of a retainer agreement that George claims under oath that he did not sign?

KFN is already set up to pay investigators.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/services.html
Investigation Services - We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement.

Is Dominic part of that "Investigative Team", at least in the Caylee case?
I think Cyberborg, The WorldAccording, EONAV and Tater are all correct. This is a convoluted attempt to make money by many parties, using the future sales of pictures, videos and stories at the expense of that innocent child. It makes me both sad and angry.

I know this may be stretching, but I was thinking of the Haleigh C case today. When Haleigh went missing, George showed up 'to help'. D Casey, the PI, showed up 'to help'. Did KFN ever show up, billboard in tow?

Grandfather apparently asked George to leave. He and Cindy made one more appearance and then backed off.

D Casey suddenly had troubles with the courts and LE and he faded away.

I may be too suspicious but I wonder if this 'offering to help' was the trial run to get the new Anthony/ KFN partnership off the ground. George going in as front man, making friends and giving sympathy. Surprise! George knows a good PI. He can help. Enter DC. Then George says... meet the organization that helped us when we lost Caylee. Enter KFN.

Now everyone is involved. Donations are rolling in. There are lots of missing kids, so on to the next. And the donations keep rolling on too. What a way to make a living!

But thanks to Grandpa and J Morgan's deposition questions about DC, this plan had to be aborted. I wonder if it will be resurrected somewhere down the line? Will this threesome of GA,DC,and KFN move in smoothly on other tragic events?

Of course, I could be so far off the truth that I might as well be orbiting Jupiter. LOL! It was just a random thought.

I may be too suspicious but I wonder if this 'offering to help' was the trial run to get the new Anthony/ KFN partnership off the ground. George going in as front man, making friends and giving sympathy. Surprise! George knows a good PI. He can help. Enter DC. Then George says... meet the organization that helped us when we lost Caylee. Enter KFN.

Now everyone is involved. Donations are rolling in. There are lots of missing kids, so on to the next. And the donations keep rolling on too. What a way to make a living!

But thanks to Grandpa and J Morgan's deposition questions about DC, this plan had to be aborted. I wonder if it will be resurrected somewhere down the line? Will this threesome of GA,DC,and KFN move in smoothly on other tragic events?

Snipped for space

This is exactly what think is going on. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the plan for them.

KFN did show up with GA in Haleigh's case. I was disgusted. I was SO happy that the family told them to get out.

:blowkiss:

Snipped for space

This is exactly what think is going on. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the plan for them.

KFN did show up with GA in Haleigh's case. I was disgusted. I was SO happy that the family told them to get out.

:blowkiss:

Thank you kindly, Momma. :blowkiss: I didn't know that KFN showed up also. Maybe this is why the people from KFN (as discussed in JayD's post above) signed as witness on the contract with DC. Keep it all in the 'family' so to speak.

Paintr - you are so VERY VERY RIGHT. THey thought they could jump on the Haleigh wagon, get more face time and more funds. I thought it was simply ridiculous for GA to be out there talkign to the media about Haleigh when his own troubles and his daughter's murder case were still fresh. Totally inappropriate.

I know this may be stretching, but I was thinking of the Haleigh C case today. When Haleigh went missing, George showed up 'to help'. D Casey, the PI, showed up 'to help'. Did KFN ever show up, billboard in tow?

Grandfather apparently asked George to leave. He and Cindy made one more appearance and then backed off.

D Casey suddenly had troubles with the courts and LE and he faded away.

Of course, I could be so far off the truth that I might as well be orbiting Jupiter. LOL! It was just a random thought.

My opinion is that you nailed the scenario dead on.

Here is the most sobering thought: Are they circling like vultures, just waiting for the next 'opportunity'? :eek:

That thought upsets me.

I can't imagine DC would work for Baez without a payment agreement of some sort, if he was behind on his mortgage, etc. The story says the Baez law firm "never paid DC". Does that mean they were supposed to, but didn't, so he went running to the Anthonys? And they haven't paid him yet EITHER??? No wonder he never told them about his escapade in the woods!! :crazy:

My opinion is that you nailed the scenario dead on.

Here is the most sobering thought: Are they circling like vultures, just waiting for the next 'opportunity'? :eek:

That thought upsets me.

Yeah! I wondered that too, especially when I saw the headline about Sandra C for the first time. But Sandra lived in Tracy. Too far away? or too much else going on, thanks to the SA and J Morgan? moo

Nothing will rile CA more than having to part with her money.

Paintr - you are so VERY VERY RIGHT. THey thought they could jump on the Haleigh wagon, get more face time and more funds. I thought it was simply ridiculous for GA to be out there talkign to the media about Haleigh when his own troubles and his daughter's murder case were still fresh. Totally inappropriate.

I understand what you're saying, but on the flip side of the coin, turning sorrow into action sometimes helps people heal. I know this from experience... I was recently very down about something, and I turned it around and threw myself into helping others anywhere I could. My issue was small in comparison to a granddaughter getting murdered, but I was over-the-line depressed about my issue. The actions of GA and DC may very well add up to what you all are speculating.. but I did want to throw out that caveat.

I understand what you're saying, but on the flip side of the coin, turning sorrow into action sometimes helps people heal. I know this from experience... I was recently very down about something, and I turned it around and threw myself into helping others anywhere I could. My issue was small in comparison to a granddaughter getting murdered, but I was over-the-line depressed about my issue. The actions of GA and DC may very well add up to what you all are speculating.. but I did want to throw out that caveat.

natsound. I agree with you...helping others helps yourself. But I find it very doubtful that the Milsteads, with their dubious records of run ins with law are working from such lofty ideals. DC is a working PI accustomed to getting paid for service. He also has his own problems with the authorities. Then we have George. Again a man with leagle issues.

Somehow I have difficulty believing such an alliance formed from altruistic motives. MOO

Thank you kindly, Momma. :blowkiss: I didn't know that KFN showed up also. Maybe this is why the people from KFN (as discussed in JayD's post above) signed as witness on the contract with DC. Keep it all in the 'family' so to speak.
These thoughts may fall into the catagory of "questions we won't get answers for".
However I will be quite convinced of the collusion if in the near future we see Dennis, George and Dominic out on a pond on a practice run in the Extreme pram; especially if Cindy is yelling instructions to George from the shore, Dennis is on the cellphone with Psychic Ginnette getting navigation directions, and Dominic is laying up on the bow, frantically stabbing into the water here and there with his metal probe. :)

I know that this is not the thread for humor, but dang it, I just had to do it!

These thoughts may fall into the catagory of "questions we won't get answers for".
However I will be quite convinced of the collusion if in the near future we see Dennis, George and Dominic out on a pond on a practice run in the Extreme pram; especially if Cindy is yelling instructions to George from the shore, Dennis is on the cellphone with Psychic Ginnette getting navigation directions, and Dominic is laying up on the bow, frantically stabbing into the water here and there with his metal probe. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK You owe me a new puter screen. I just sprayed tea all over my desk.

But your idea is not so far fetched. If any and all of the above named are not charged with some infraction of the law, your scenario will likely come to pass.

Lol! We just might see this in the future! Maybe I'm am just jaded about all of these people, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to think of the A's being the "voice" for missing children. *shakes head sadly*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela