P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so there is no tape - and now only heresay - hhhhmmmm

For me, the body has been there all along - why? the area was under 3 feet of water - searchers didn't wade through 3 feet of water - the searchers were told to stay away from standing water due to snakes and alligators - they couldn't take any vehicles back in the area because of the trees and brush - so the searchers may have walked around that area with sticks, poking and pulling - the body was in too far for a searcher to poke it

I don't think anyone moved it, I don't think Lee was involved with the body maybe just the cover up

It was already stated by Tony and cell phone pings that Casey supposedly ran out of gas at that same spot and Tony picked her up - I believe to get the gas cans - maybe Casey dumped Caylee there with the intent of going back to burn the area down but she never had a chance and figured that it was as good as place as any to leave Caylee - who would look so close to home anyways, right? (why she couldn't walk home is beyond me maybe she thought she was a princess!)

Didn't they use the Infra Planes? Also, did you notice how close to the street the remains were found, were the bag was? It was right there in plane sight, anyone just walking by with their dog, taking a walk or searching would of found it. Go to the link where the pictures are of the crime scene. You will see how close to the street the remains are. The plane would of found the body as well, they use these planes to find our hero's missing in action. I just don't understand.

[/B]

greenwood?????what did I miss on this ???? I have similar thoghts only because of the a's consistant remarks about Caylee being on the move....I don't really know what to beleive anymore.....(except I do believe that kc killed her own baby---the a's have major major problems in what they have done and said--)

Me too! I'm not even 100% sure it was Casey that killed Caylee... I often wonder if Casey is the one they (the A's) have thrown under the bus. This is one sick family, that I know!

Now let's think about this.Why would LE set up a surveillence camera instead of recovering the body.HOPING someone would come back and move it?
They really don't work that way.

They couldn't do it immediately. The dectective had to have the water quality evaluated to determine how they would go about recovery.

I have followed the case from day 1 and have never heard of this finding of bones in Greenwood. someone needs to post a link with a police report or something stating this or to me its just rumor.

It doesn't make any sense. If the police found a human remains they would not set up a video surveillance to see if anyone was going to try and move it. This would have been in the media especially since they are looking for a missing person in the area.

ITA ,it's bogus and doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Let's move on.:)

I didnt realize you were talking about The Cemetary...
That was investigated to the Nth degree and debunked a couple of months ago. That is why it went to the Parking Lot and Rumor thread, no substantiated evidentiary value.
Who "debunked" it?

I have followed the case from day 1 and have never heard of this finding of bones in Greenwood. someone needs to post a link with a police report or something stating this or to me its just rumor.

It doesn't make any sense. If the police found a human remains they would not set up a video surveillance to see if anyone was going to try and move it. This would have been in the media especially since they are looking for a missing person in the area.

The police report is in the link....

ITA ,it's bogus and doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Let's move on.:)

It is bogus. It was investigated thoroughly and completely debunked. This should not have been resurrected again as "Fact". Sigh, big sigh.

Yes, please..a link with a police report or something stating this or to me its just rumor.:confused:

It is bogus. It was investigated thoroughly and completely debunked. This should not have been resurrected again as "Fact". Sigh, big sigh.

I agree it should go on the Rumor thread. I wish people would stop posting rumors as fact because it only takes away figuring out who killed Caylee.

It begs the question: If JB had never mentioned anything about that area + Caylee's body to DC, would JB be throwing a hissy fit and asking for a special master? Would there be any legal reason to do so?

:clap::clap::clap:

The police report is in the link....

And where is the link? I don't see it on the page you linked...

But I have to say, anyone can make a report. There must be thousands of reports about this case, and they are part of the record, just like the phone calls from the Meter Man last August.

But that doesn't make them proof of anything. The main evidence now is the actual location of the body, and the police have to work from the facts of the case and not rumors about other locations.

I believe that Officer Boren did. Pig bones and not related to Caylee on the other items pretty much takes care of that. Sounds debunked to me.

I agree. Let's move on...

Didn't they use the Infra Planes? Also, did you notice how close to the street the remains were found, were the bag was? It was right there in plane sight, anyone just walking by with their dog, taking a walk or searching would of found it. Go to the link where the pictures are of the crime scene. You will see how close to the street the remains are. The plane would of found the body as well, they use these planes to find our hero's missing in action. I just don't understand.

We are giving Casey and the A's WAY too much credit here - I believe (that is I BELIEVE) that the body was there the whole time - that Lee or no one else moved her there - it was an easy drop place for Casey

When does Casey think of anyone else but herself - she got rid of one part of her problem, didn't lift a finger to bury the poor child - left her there naked - and went on with her life - how is this so strange to understand?

The searchers missed it - it happens - the body was underneath the brush - the searchers missed the other bag that LP's searchers found because it was under silt. Mistakes happen and one happened in this

PLUS if they used infared in that area Caylee was small enough to maybe be a dog - because it is a well known fact that it was a semi pet cemetary

Again, Casey did what Casey always did, looked out for herself

Exactly! It would make no sense whatsoever if the family moved her body "closer to home." If they had taken her down the highway just ten miles or so, they could make the case for the invisible Zanny, the magical nanny.

Also, if someone tries to say the family moved the body because they felt remorse and were sentimental about having Caylee near home, then why dump her in the woods in a plastic bag? Why not give her a midnight funeral in the woods? If they had done that, we wouldn't be talking about this now!

So true. There were many other options posted everywhere if they had the opportunity to move the remains, such as a dumpster, alligator alley, at sea, > 30 miles away, another state, in the backyard.

HOWEVER, Caylee's remains were scattered over an acre and LE had to do a grid search and sift soil to recover most of them -- not all. Hmmm. That area was heavily overgrown with tall weeds, scrub, shrubs -- someone did a lot of digging around in terriable conditions to not only spread those bones across an acre but plant them in the ground and in holes and burrows, etc.

Whoever recently moved the remains did a great job of making them look like they have been there for months and look tarnished from weathering and prior animal gnawing that has aged over, etc.

I am confident that the science will show Caylee has lain in place since KC first dumped her and the only movement of the remains was due to water or animal activity.

Imagination is a wonderful thing but this was not a complete body held together in a new bag. All roads lead back to the A home.

Jose' has been awfully quiet about this. I hope we hear something soon that will make sense of this weird story. I'm not used to all this silence.

Good point. Especially since one of the news outlets, I don't recall which one, actually viewed the tape. Doesn't sound like the footage being discussed was taped over. Wishful thinking on DC's part, IMO.

A photographer for WFTV :rolleyes: says that Hoover "briefly" showed him a "short clip" of the tape. Hoover says the tape was filmed over. DC is merely relaying what Hoover told him.

Only according to DC's story. A television news reporter said he/she saw the video that JH shot and so did LP. Doesn't sound like he erased or taped over it to me.

No, it'll turn up. Funny that everyone's talking about a tape/pics that showed nothing??? LOL Just woods, no body, and only 1.5 min or so of tape. Why would that be of any significance, esp. to show LP, NewsTeam, etc? Here guys, look at this great tape I have of some woods where no body is....hmmm:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr