Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says the A's made the PI go there?

I can't wait to hear the proof!! I don't think anyone has said outright yet that the A's sent the PI there but to me it would be common sense that if you hire a PI to do a job for you he's going to do it and seeing as that he worked for the A's it's not a far stretch to figure out where he got the idea to go filming in that location

I'm wondering if the pet she buried in that location had a name like black jack.

I'm thinking more like "Friend" based on the jail house visitation recording between Lee and Casey

I would assume that alot of things could change the color of the bag. One thing is for sure, MR said in August the bag was white.

The meter readers description of what he found was edited out of the released call so we have no idea what he said in regards to color

Sure makes you wonder why the dispatcher said "bag" and it is edited out of what Roy K said. :waitasec: In the incident report of that call it is written as "gray bag". :waitasec:

I have thought since I listened to those calls that he didn't find her in a trash bag at all---Trash bag was put out by the news agencies--I believe it will come out that she was found in a bag but not one of the plastic variety

Couldn't the deputy shoot that darn snake and continue to check out the
site?? After these tips, why wouldn't LE call for a search of that area then and there in August even if the body wasn't found that day?
It should have been a site of interest being so close to the Anthony home.
I just don't get it at all!!

I said earlier that he could called animal control if he seem something out place.:rolleyes:

I was thinking more like a snowball rolling down a hill, getting bigger and bigger and when it reaches the bottom of the hill anyone associated with KC is going to go splat.:eek:

YES! Much better than my words!

Splat ...... I love that word, as I do *poof* - just sumpin' 'bout 'em.

Thanks TG, BUT I am looking for the words "white bag". I know Roy K said something white and then something round and white and the dispatcher mentions "bag" but there is no mention of a white bag coming out in the tape by Roy K. There is a piece edited out though.

A tree that looked like someone tried to cut it had a white board on it and "something round and white underneath it" according to Kronk's 911 call:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18347485/index.html

Kronk never said bag. However, when listening you can tell that something has been cut from the recording at about 19 seconds into the report.

Couldn't the deputy shoot that darn snake and continue to check out the
site??
After these tips, why wouldn't LE call for a search of that area then and there in August even if the body wasn't found that day?
It should have been a site of interest being so close to the Anthony home.
I just don't get it at all!!

That's what I was wondering. :confused:

Maybe his name was Barney and he had used his ONE bullet previously!

Where did you hear "underwater up until a week and a half before the body was found"??? I have been stomping around in Orlando myself for quite some time. The waters everywhere were very close to normal levels by the time TES came to search the last time on Nov. 7 & 8th...FloridaKatz and I went together weeks after Nov. 7th and even fell into a deep hole (like FEET DEEP) and there was no water.

Yes different areas have different conditions - but we both live in Brevard and saw many areas of Orlando that day and on subsequent days. Here, when the waters begin to recede, they recede rapidly. I don't buy the underwater until a week and a half before the body was found...MONTH AND A HALF maybe...

the kid across the street told a reporter that that particular spot had been under water until approx. a week to two weeks prior to the discovery of the bones.

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

The most interesting sentence is: 'The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.'

Wait a minute...JB was telling on national TV that Caylee is alife right up to December 11. So, the sentence above is the proof of his lies? It means that PI has knowledge about 'remains' since time he works for JB...which means JB knew that Caylee is NOT alife....Am I missing here something?...

:clap:
No joke-I mean you work in Florida for pity's sake-there are gators and snakes. If you can't deal with that, you need a new job.

I agree. Right now, we don't know what kind of evidence LE has (and ultimately, prosecutors) but in the past month, I am sure it has gotten a lot more. Granted, we don't know all of the precise evidence right now but it's incredible to me that anyone could be talking about wrongful conviction at this juncture. Besides a body (a major piece of evidence and major find b/c a juror could easily have been convinced that Caylee might still be alive), there are also statements of the smell of a dead body in the car used by the accused....a smell that existed at the time the victim was missing and the smell noticed by LE, third parties (towing company rep) and the accused's own family. In that same car, there is a strand of hair that suggests it came from a dead Caylee. The strand of hair showing a dead Caylee being found in the part of the accused car that's out of view (the trunk). And with all the clothing and other items taken from the Anthonys in the last week, my bet is that LE will find something belonging to Casey that has on it decomposition from Caylee. PLUS, now that the remains have been found, we are probably going to see lots more physical evidence resulting from that find. Perhaps Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape that was apparently found with Caylee's remains? Or how about soil matching the burial spot found on the bottom of Casey's shoes.....Shoes that were recently retrieved from the Anthony home and which were purchased fairly recently? I bet there is going to be a lot more physical evidence and will probably connect Casey to a dead Caylee.

NJLawyer,

We agree - sadly. Because we both seem to lean towards a specific premise of evidence that supports premeditation on KC's part.

I'm still processing the duct tape found ON Caylee's skull.

And it really sickens me.

BUT, I am firmly in your camp in that I figure LE has enough evidence via shoes, tape, etc, to seal the deal.

i don't think they can go shooting willy nilly in a populated area (even though they were in a wooded area of a populated area)..a snake slithers and moves in under stuff, it's not like its a big loping moose or something...a snake would be a much harder target to hit.

I can't wait to hear the proof!! I don't think anyone has said outright yet that the A's sent the PI there but to me it would be common sense that if you hire a PI to do a job for you he's going to do it and seeing as that he worked for the A's it's not a far stretch to figure out where he got the idea to go filming in that location

I'm thinking more like "Friend" based on the jail house visitation recording between Lee and Casey

The meter readers description of what he found was edited out of the released call so we have no idea what he said in regards to color

I have thought since I listened to those calls that he didn't find her in a trash bag at all---Trash bag was put out by the news agencies--I believe it will come out that she was found in a bag but not one of the plastic variety

A fellow sleuther had suggested at one time Caylee may have been placed in one of those bags that you vacume the air out of. Space Saver bags. That may be why LE took all the vacume cleaners from the A's home.

Maybe I missed this information, so help me understand something. If the Meter guy called in his tip, and was met at the scene by a deputy, how did events occur from the moment the deputy arrived on the scene? I assume MM told the deputy what he saw that he felt was suspicious, perhaps even walking the officer to the location of what he found. So what happened then? It just seems counterintuitive to me that if the guy really thought he was onto something that he would neither accompany the deputy to look at what was there, or if he was too hesitant to be in the woods, would he not wait on the safety of the road, then when the deputy emerged, ask,"Well? What was it?"
Maybe I missed something that explained all this, but it just seems odd that any LEO would just blow the whole thing off, unless what the MM pointed out was, in fact, nothing.:confused:

LE has not confirmed what happened. They've kept their "what happened" options open.

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

Thanks angel.............ah your angel is in the mail. I was blown away when I heard this on Nancy tonight. My question would be WHY was he there with a camera. WHY that spot? And not knowing anymore than I do right now, this does not discount Caylee's body being there at that time.

I have seen a couple of people point this out before, but I will say it again. A deputy responded to the call, not a detective. This is all in the dispatch records that were released. A detective did not go out to the site with the meter man, a deputy did. Did the deputy screw up - quite possibly - he certainly didn't make much effort to search the area, but let's keep the facts straight - it was a patrol deputy who went to the area, not a detective.

Kindly note:

I was married to a deputy for 27 years.

He was as dumb as a rock.

All deputies are not smart.

Blaise

My thoughts; (If indeed the tape of the exact spot exists)

A. The defense is just trying to say that Caylees remains werent there then, and someone dumped them there later hoping to prove it wasnt Casey but the imaginary Nanny again. (another words bogus).

OR B. If they did video tape the exact spot, WHY? Because then someone else is involved in the event her remains werent there, and then they were. Making a "cover up" for Casey ie one of the Anthonys or someone associated TO Casey moved the remains.

These links do have Mr. Kronk saying White!

08-11-2008
said he saw something white
http://www.wftv.com/video/18347939/index.html

08-12-2008
mentiions board and something round and white
http://www.wftv.com/video/18348096/index.html
As we learned, bones were scattered in a very large area so he could have very well seen something "white" which looked out of the norm there. Also, with the bones being scattered as they were...this would indicate they were there when the PI videotaped the scene and not together in the bag with the skull, imo. We don't know how deep into the ground they found the smaller bones or even the larger ones...but it did require them to grid and dig for many.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE METER READER, YOU ARE GOING ON WRONG TRACK!

Sorry about bold.

Don't forget, there are two news entries, here, but inferences follow.

1) JB, most esteemed, asks for court master in LE questioning of PI Dominic C

2) Hoover, Dominic C employee, allegedly filmed discovery site in last 10 days of November, to WFTV (love their acronym).

3) JB contract with Dominic C firm ended October 1. Investigators retained then, by A family.

4) If Hoover filmed site, led to by A family. See above dates.

5) Privilege does not attach to A family. But it does to anything Dominic C company employees learned, saw, etc. during time of contract with esteemed JB, because he is a lawyer with a client under severe charges. To wit, film and info is fair game for LE.

6) Meter Man/attempts/color of bag/bleh does not matter, forensics do. Entymology. How about that duct tape sticky side? Bet it has some nice high prints of a certain person.

7) Where did the info come from? Dominic C visits with KC (many on the roster)? No. Why? Left JB employment Oct 1; why wait a month to film the site? Hokey, but maybe: reputed messages, conveyed by JB to A family, possibly hints in jailhouse vids seen by us, others known by LE. Going with messages, for obvious reasons. But why tell? Oh! For story of PI cameraman: "Nothing here." hahahaha. [Not]

8) Anthonys and immunity and why not subpoenaed yet: from what I gather, according to Chezhire and others on the C and G testimony thread, LE is putting off sub. Why? Because a subpoena entitles the bearer to automatic immunity when giving testimony. If they don't have one, but are called habeas corpus etc, they are danged. LE / SA is playing it now....

9) PI film in mid November of site, and discovery of remains site 11 December = Happy Dance, LE! Well deserved....for all the defiance (thanks, SS for the tip about A family DEFIANCE. Good catch!)

: )

The whole freakin case is insane....beyond insane. God, I'd pay good money to be in the court room during the trial :).

Maybe they will do a lottery for the seats. if they do I coming to Orlando. I asked my ex if I could stay with him and his wife.

I seem to recall something about GA leaving the house in a snit one evening after Casey was out on bail and walking towards Suburban. Does anyone have any more on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member