P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the truth will come out eventually - and it will be quite a surprise to all.

sadly this is what has been said over and over and over again....what exactly is this truth??????:waitasec::bang:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
Correction. There were bones scattered all over an acre plus area on Nov. 15th. I say that Caylee WAS there on Nov. 15th, if that is when the video was shot, and that he simply missed seeing the bag or remains. When the forensics come out, I believe they will back this up. There will be ways to tell how long the remains were there. For starters, how far down did they have to dig to find those tiny little bones? This will give them a place to begin.

Unless you have seen the actual footage, you cannot know that DC was in the EXACT spot.

by Dearmont:
Yes, the truth will come out eventually - and it will be quite a surprise to all

this line (bolded by me) has a familiar ring to it......
but, personally , I will be grateful for and "surprised" by ANY truth that comes out of this convoluted and very sad tale........

Seems to me that a lot of WSr's have made allegations on this case based on media reports and circumstantial information and no one is asking them to cough up the proof. Casey has already been tried and found guilty on this and many other forums - innocent until proven guilty by a jury of her peers seems to have been forgotten. Has anyone even considered that what she is saying may be true? There are facts in this case that need closer scrutiny but are being dismissed because LE and others have already made up their minds. Something really stinks with the players surrounding this tragic tale and money seems to be a key factor.

I don't make frivolous statements, and I don't feel the need to justify my information. You can dismiss it all or you can choose to think a little deeper into what is at the core of this case. Your choice.
Since Casey is a confirmed liar, thief, and a "spiteful B*tch" (her words, not mine)...I would have to say that after following every word, nuance, and testimony from her twisted mouth and actions on video/photographs/evidence (not what the media has portrayed)...I did make up my mind! This is NOT a court of law and I don't have to give her the benefit of the doubt for being innocent until proven guilty here. Anyone who can reason can figure it out for themselves and should come to the same conclusion...that everything points to Casey and the A fam. Period. There WAS no Nanny. There WAS no kidnapping. There WAS no job or need for a Nanny to begin with! Don't get me started on the facts of this case...because I can back up the things I say.

Obviously, you can't or otherwise choose not to do so. At WS, we don't take people at their word alone because blowing smoke and putting up mirrors is the job of the defense team. We have had plenty of both being shot towards us. We choose simply not to buy into anything they are selling because it is garbage to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
Correction. There were bones scattered all over an acre plus area on Nov. 15th. I say that Caylee WAS there on Nov. 15th, if that is when the video was shot, and that he simply missed seeing the bag or remains. When the forensics come out, I believe they will back this up. There will be ways to tell how long the remains were there. For starters, how far down did they have to dig to find those tiny little bones? This will give them a place to begin.

Unless you have seen the actual footage, you cannot know that DC was in the EXACT spot.

by Dearmont:
Yes, the truth will come out eventually - and it will be quite a surprise to all

this line (bolded by me) has a familiar ring to it......
but, personally , I will be grateful for and "surprised" by ANY truth that comes out of this convoluted and very sad tale........

I agree, and earlier in the thread Dearmont referred to the find on Suburban as "nothing HERE"...HERE to ME means close...hmmm.....

Seems to me that a lot of WSr's have made allegations on this case based on media reports and circumstantial information and no one is asking them to cough up the proof. Casey has already been tried and found guilty on this and many other forums - innocent until proven guilty by a jury of her peers seems to have been forgotten. Has anyone even considered that what she is saying may be true? There are facts in this case that need closer scrutiny but are being dismissed because LE and others have already made up their minds. Something really stinks with the players surrounding this tragic tale and money seems to be a key factor.

I don't make frivolous statements, and I don't feel the need to justify my information. You can dismiss it all or you can choose to think a little deeper into what is at the core of this case. Your choice.

which parts are true??????

Maybe they came to WS and saw the ping map and realized how often she hung out in front of that area. When was the document dump with all the pings?

I'm thinking something like this led them to Suburban. I say Suburban, because alot of people claim they were in that area. They were close, but not at the exact spot. Alot of our own sleuthers pin pointed the exact spot Caylee was found. Even TM used our info (per our poster and TM friend, Friday).

IMO, the fact that DC is saying he was where Kio says they hung out proves that the video is NOT the exact spot where Caylee was found.

But this forum is a court of public opinion, not a court of law. We have looked at the evidence that has been made known and our opinions are based on that. Yes, we make assumption about some of the data - that Casey was the one who googled shovels, etc. but we can do that here.

I think people are asking you for proof because you are saying these things as facts, not I have heard or rumor has it. We always ask people who make factual statements to provide proof so we can assign whatever degree of believeability (is that a word?) to the statement based on the source.

Here's a good example of my point - what proof do you have that Casey googled anything about shovels, chloroform, neck breaking, etc? Anyone in that household had access to the computer. It has been reported in the press that Casey did all these searches - nothing proves that she actually touched the keyboard.

Found the date for Kio:

Cruz's Story
Kio C told her story to police investigators on July 19 and July 20, 2008. She contacted police to tell them that she had spoken with Casey Anthony in mid-July, and had heard a girl's voice in the background. Kio C later stated that she was mistaken and had spoken with a friend named Casey W, not Casey Anthony.2

Kio C then met with an investigator at Hidden Oak Elementary, where she and Casey Anthony had gone to school. Kio C showed the investigator around the area and pointed out places where they spent a lot of time when children.2

Article:
http://www.mahalo.com/Kiomarie_Torres_Cruz

Cruz stated the last time she had seen Anthony was two months before, at a Super Wal-Mart. At the time Caylee was not with her.2

Is it possible or even likely that the prosecution was releasing only enough information needed to 1) fulfill Sunshine Law requests and 2) apply pressure on the parents - particularly Cindy - to force cooperation?

For example, the release of trunk forensics followed closely Cindy's public criticism of LE for not looking for a live Caylee. Cindy had described the smell of a dead body in the trunk in her third 911 call, then changed her story and said it had to be a pizza. The prosecution then released the preliminary report on the odor analysis, essentially saying "Cindy, you did indeed smell a dead body. It was not a pizza - there was not one in the trunk, but we tested it's odor anyway."

Subsequent releases in October and November seem to coincide with upticks in criticism of LE by the Anthonys, again for not searching for a live Caylee. Release of George and Cindy videos and transcripts right before the November TES search appear to be in response to the criticisms of that impending search.

Hello JWG,

Possible? Yes. However, I would not consider such to be very probable.

This is a murder one case that has morphed into a monstrous high-profile case. However, the evidence we know of has never supported the State's premeditated murder charge.

If prosecutors (they're not Casey's friends) had such evidence, they would not have dropped the death penalty. After all the posturing and huffing and puffing that had taken place, that had to mortify them.

And soon after they dropped the death penalty, the meter man came out with his tale that caused the nation to shake its collective head at the dark cloud his story threw over the competency of LE. To say nothing of the fact that the meter man quickly decided that he needed a lawyer -- though I would always consider that a smart move, it was certainly unexpected and seemingly strange given the circumstances.

So, like the D.A.'s office, LE's esteem has gotten smashed down as well.

Surely, if possible, both the D.A and LE would like to recover some of their lost public standing and prestige. And the perfect ticket for that would be new inculpatory evidence that would finally support the premeditated murder charge. For new inculpatory evidence would put the focus back on Casey and away from LE's seeming incompetence, the prosecution's weak (a high rating) case and the meter man.

Moreover, making such evidence known would continue to poison the jury pool, and, based on the evidence we know of, that's long been the best thing prosecutors have had going for themselves.

Simply put, I would not bet a dime that prosecutors were recently the beneficiaries of new inculpatory evidence that they've decided to keep secret.

Here's a good example of my point - what proof do you have that Casey googled anything about shovels, chloroform, neck breaking, etc? Anyone in that household had access to the computer. It has been reported in the press that Casey did all these searches - nothing proves that she actually touched the keyboard.

Yes but we do have proof those searches were made. From there we can make up our own minds as to who made them. The statements you made have no base from where to go. I could say she was abducted by a giant green man from mars and that I do have a link, but I'm not giving it to you. But just me saying it does not make it true.

While I heartily disagree with dearmont's sentiments in this case, I have also heard that Kronk was a former bounty hunter, though I'd be hard-pressed to tell you exactly which station I heard it on. I have seen it mentioned over at Frightened Primates as well.

We have the computer forensic reports. It was done under Caseys computer username, check it out, its on this site...

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...uter+forensic+report+casey&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

LE hasn't released certain things which are included in the ongoing investigation in the doc dumps. I think they will find at the time that she went either onto her myspace or into her email (password protected areas) during the same time frame in order to find she was the one who did searches for those things. They can also place where others were due to their cell phone pings and alibis which would either include/exclude other members of the fam.

I am all for speculation on either side of the issue, and would be willing to consider any verified information that a poster might provide. However I have been down this road before. Not too long ago there was someone who claimed that Caylee was alive, purporting to intimate some inside knowledge, stringing everyone along with coy and evasive statments like "never say never :wink:", yet unable to back up a single statement or willing to divulge further. It is frustrating particularly when statements are made to attempt to discredit an individual related to this case.

While I heartily disagree with dearmont's sentiments in this case, I have also heard that Kronk was a former bounty hunter, though I'd be hard-pressed to tell you exactly which station I heard it on. I have seen it mentioned over at Frightened Primates as well.

I understand...The problem is you can't provide proof either...this belongs on the rumor thread, if at all...that is if we are serious about dealing in facts...an opinion is one thing...stating something as fact is another...

Regarding Dearmont information/links that Dearmont will not post.
Googling terms: k/bondsman yields various info. For example:

From GretaWire Comment thread 12-20-08
Link: http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/19/another-pic-caylee-anthony-remains-found-and-identified/

snipped from thread:
"Comment by MissyND
December 20th, 2008 at 10:42 am
Comment by jesse
December 20th, 2008 at 10:17 am
Comment by MIKE
December 20th, 2008 at 7:34 am
I can vouch for the meter reader (Roy Kronk) he is my bro n law. He only left kingsport tenn in August 2007 after my sister passed away from breast cancer. He lived here for 15 years prior to that date. He only went to Fla where his parents live and is a great guy. He was just saddened by that cute little babies death and got interested in the case. Roy and I worked together as Bondsman/Bounty Hunters here in Kpt.

Thank you Mike. I also am sure he is a person who like alot of us couldnt let it go when he saw something in that area. The talking heads will try to destroy anyone for a story and i think that is sad. The defense team wants to blame anyone but Casey. This is why people dont come forward, suddenly they are suspected of doing something they didnt do. I think everyone should be saying a prayer for Roy because he did do what nobody else could do and that is to find the precious baby. Please Thank him. and thank you for reading the blog and letting us know about your brotherinlaw

—————————————————————————————-

Yes, Mike –Thank You for your comment.. I was on his side from the beginning. He is a GREAT CITIZEN..of America.."

-------
That's it from me. I don't know if this helps. It's a link, from a gretawire comment forum - obviously not necessarily a fact. Move to rumor thread if that's appropriate. Otherwise, I have no comment, speculation, or opinion to offer. I was jut scanning WS threads and thought I'd report what's google-able. Happy New Year, WSer's! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState