P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Please explain.

Hoffner is a road that is about 2.5 miles east of the airport and intersects 436/Semoran.

Many lakes and woods in that area. Pings were tied to that geographic location.

why would a PI, hypothetically (if he knew where a body was or had any info) wouldn't he be obligated to tell LE? If he wasn't working for Baez at that time, I'm confused again.

Baez never picked up the tips. Did we find the tips in the ones that were released to the public? Does Crimeline turn over tips to the victim's families? Maybe Kronk did phone in a tip to Cindy, who knows?
OMG...I wonder if Kronk's is there. I read A LOT, but I guess maybe not all.

I cannot grasp why the A's would direct anyone to tape a wooded area near their house?

explain plz?

as to his taping "the area" I'm with NG when everyone was so excited that the cadaver dogs searched "the area" where the remains were eventually found (including her producer, latisha)....don't tell me "area".....I'm not buying that the tape is of the exact spot where the remains were eventually found....so what if he taped the woods from the road, or even the side of the road.....was he at the exact spot?

I doubt it seriously....even if he was, (fat chance) and they try and say Caylee wasnt there cause the bag wasnt in sight, that doesnt mean it wasnt dragged in sight by animals, or moved by water.

it would be just like them to try and PROVE something out of nothing, just by saying it.

"No smell...there was no smell.".... (after they got the car back).... Cindy on video lying about the smell in the car, well into the case.

"Our investigators are finding out that everything Casey said is the truth, LARRY"....

"No bag"...right.

Hoffner is a road that is about 2.5 miles east of the airport and intersects 436/Semoran.

Many lakes and woods in that area. Pings were tied to that geographic location.
Thank you!

Wow. That is why Baez went on damage control. I can see where this is going.

"The A's had a suspicion this is where Zanny might go since KC told them that Zanny knew where to plant evidence to frame KC. They went there to see if anything was there but it was so CONVENIENT that just happened to be where the body was found and where they CONVENIENTLY did not see anything at that time. Just a coincidence!"

ITA...what's most amusing is, why would their PI be "checking out" these area's if the Anthony's were only "searching for a LIVE Caylee" and bashed LE because they didn't follow up on their wild goose chases!!

I remember there was a video of the area that someone supposedly had...did we know that it was the PI who shot it? If he made it available to the media, it seems to me LE has the right to question him. I don't think this PI ever expected this to backfire on him. Oh, well.

PS- that wacky woman we've seen on video isn't really his wife, is she?

She claims she is the wife of one of the investigators of P&I.
I think it's the "I".
One other thing, I don't put much faith in anything either of these guys have to say. Show me the video! Althought they could always tamper with their date stamp too.

If the remains were not visible in August, then how did the meter man see the bag?

Because the vegetation that is lush and green in the humidity of the summer begins to die off in the fall.

The leaves and palmettos likely obscured the bag in the summer but as they dried out and fell off it became easier to see what was in there.

The LE spin? Ya lost me. Let's recap. The Anthony's pi has a video that HE took of the crime scene, BEFORE we knew it was a crime scene, which to me implies SOMEONE knew she was there. And you are saying there is no way the LE can spin it. I think they are probably jumping up and down for joy. It is BAEZ that is trying to keep LE from talking to the guy, not the other way around.

Correct. LE can't spin a story that makes sense. Because the meter man saw the bag in August, yet even though he later went back to the scene in August with a detective, they found nothing.

She claims she is the wife of one of the investigators of P&I.
I think it's the "I".
One other thing, I don't put much faith in anything either of these guys have to say. Show me the video! Althought they could always tamper with their date stamp too.

If the video is not legit....why is BAEZ so worried?

I cannot grasp why the A's would direct anyone to tape a wooded area near their house?

explain plz?

as to his taping "the area" I'm with NG when everyone was so excited that the cadaver dogs searched "the area" where the remains were eventually found (including her producer, latisha)....don't tell me "area".....I'm not buying that the tape is of the exact spot where the remains were eventually found....so what if he taped the woods from the road, or even the side of the road.....was he at the exact spot?

I doubt it seriously....even if he was, (fat chance) and they try and say Caylee wasnt there cause the bag wasnt in sight, that doesnt mean it wasnt dragged in sight by animals, or moved by water.

it would be just like them to try and PROVE something out of nothing, just by saying it.

"No smell...there was no smell.".... (after they got the car back).... Cindy on video lying about the smell in the car, well into the case.

"Our investigators are finding out that everything Casey said is the truth, LARRY"....

"No bag"...right.
...and that's why I think LE is out to nail these guys as well...somehow they've (the PIs) opened themselves up to a lot questions.

Correct. LE can't spin a story that makes sense. Because the meter man saw the bag in August, yet even though he later went back to the scene in August with a detective, they found nothing.

So why is BAEZ so worried?

I bet Baez also knew the body was in that area. I bet KC told them all and Baez has been hiding it all this time. Isn't that illegal?

There's no way that LE can defend a detective meeting with the meter man at the site in August wherein the meter man points to where the plastic bag is but the detective finds nothing.

This tape is pure impeachment evidence, because there is no story that LE can spin that would make any sense.

I don't think LE has to spin any story to combat information intended to be impeachment coming from habitual mistruthers. Nothing pure about it. A detective may have made a mistake by being less than diligent in response to the meter man, and if that occurred, then they'll just have to admit it. It doesn't prove the remains weren't there then. The defense will try a lot of things, but the majority of objective people won't believe their diversions. It seems more likely that some information from Casey or someone may have indicated where the remains might be found, and someone decided to check it out and see if it was so.

OMG...I wonder if Kronk's is there. I read A LOT, but I guess maybe not all.

I didn't pay much attention to the ones that didn't involve peeing dogs and giant hamster cages. I do recall there were quite a few about woods and trees - big surprise there, right?

If the remains were not visible in August, then how did the meter man see the bag?

I think it has been concluded that what the meter man saw in August was not, in fact, what he discovered upon his return in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili