P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to check but maybe one of you all know the answer already - was it in the middle of December that CA suddenly started looking so frail, thin and like she was medicated?

I've been searching for the past 40 minutes for that video. No such luck yet. I thought it was around the end of November.

I'm going to check but maybe one of you all know the answer already - was it in the middle of December that CA suddenly started looking so frail, thin and like she was medicated?

It was the week of Nov 20th. The week that Nejame quit.

Any chance that hoover is just trying to jump a sinking ship? Ya, know, ratting out his partner to save himself? I have a feeling whatever was going on he was just as involved as DC.

We knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody in the Anthony camp got scared and started talking. The jig is up. Let the spin begin!
I don't think this guy Hoover is innocent in this. Remember, this only came to light when he went to the media with his tape. He didn't go to LE. Matter of fact, he used the station's attorney to hand over the tape. This leaves something in it for everyone if you ask me.

Wow, what a web of lies! What a charade! There will have to be more arrests coming down I would think!
I can't even invision how the Anthonys could know Caylee's remains were out there right down the street from them and continue on with the circus! Surely to God, they were not aware! I can't believe anyone that loved their little "missing" grandchild would play that game!

In all honesty Cindy has been on a hell of a decline since "day one". Which is what I would expect out her if she were involved in that type of cover-up (knowing where the body was). I have no problem seeing her being able to keep things seperate for awhile so long as she was busy "saving" someone during her down time.

MO

It was the week of Nov 20th. The week that Nejame quit.

Yes it was. He apparently finally found out what the A's were all about and decided not to risk his reputation with these people who are liars and obstruct justice.

He has a two year old daughter. This must of hit home with him. No "normal" people act as these people have.

I hope they put them all away for a long, long time. :furious:

It depends...she seemed to bounce back for her last couple of appearances.

IMHO. I agree. We should let this develop before celebrating.

I think the lead was more than Kiomarie. I do tend to believe LP's recounting of the JH conversation, that they knew where the body was, knew Caylee was deceased and, were going to get her. There was solid confidence in that.

However, I do not believe that they did actually find her at that time. They knew she was there but, as we learned, the bones were spread extensively and I don't think they saw/found the bag. DC did photo the area. JMHO.

Why would they go get her ? wouldnt you call police to go get her ? they might ruin evidence by "gettign her" ??? IM so baffled by all this .

It depends...she seemed to bounce back for her last couple of appearances.

Yep, she sure did. She would still be making the rounds of talk shows today if they hadn't have found Caylee.
Sorry, I have lost the ability to feel any sympathy for any of these folks anymore.
I do feel sorry for that child whose bones are in a small box at the mortuary.:mad:

If Mj knew why just quit why not tell ? What was keeping everyone quiet about this ? I am really really confused? why risk your reputation for this case?
I'm thinking that something really messy was going on behind the scenes. IMO everyone of those characters got their hands dirty...to what extent remains to be seen. But, I don't trust a single one of them. I pray that LE will unravel the truth.

did LP notify the police of what he was told ??

Yes, LP stated that he contacted FBI Nick S. about what JH told him and showed him on the video. LP said he encouraged JH to contact LE about what he knew.

So if casey knew they were out getting the remains why did she have the panic attack when told they found her ?

She faked a seizure before..pretty sure faking a panic attack would come easy to her.

Does anyone remember the dates when DC went and visited Casey in jail?

If Mj knew why just quit why not tell ? What was keeping everyone quiet about this ? I am really really confused? why risk your reputation for this case?

Because he'd be disbarred, if it had anything to do with client attorney priveledge. All he can do is step away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf
Back