P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoover would have to be a complete and total idiot to go public with this if they'd found a body. He'd be incriminating himself.

The fact is, no one has claimed they actually found the body. If it's true that they went there to film the finding of the body, why isn't that on the film?

Maybe it's just silly of me, but I really think it's a good idea to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclusions.

It does make me wonder why LE was confident and glad to have this video if it was just a spot where the body was not. Surely there must be more on the video then what we have been told right?

The Anthony's are seeking immunity from having their prior inconsistent statements used against them, not from withholding evidence.

Link, please? Are you saying that the Anthonys have released a statement about their reasons for seeking immunity? Because if so, I missed it.

At the time of the video taping and that phone call who exactly was employing the PI's? If it was the Anthony's...they were bound to contact LE. If they were employed by Jose they wouldn't be bound to contact LE

CORRECT?

yea but if *someone* wasn't specific enough and just said "the woods near my house" then they don't have to be in the absolute correct area. general area is incriminating enough, especially when there were thousands of people looking everywhere BUT this wooded area for Caylee. funny that these PIs were the only ones still snooping around there.

What runs through my mind is that maybe the place the PIs were looking is the place she originally put Caylee and the flooding moved the bag to it's final resting place.

Also wasn't this about the time Nejames quit representing the Anthonys???

I am sick to death thinking now that GA & CA KNEW

All I am waiting for now is the dump of CA/GA/LA cell/home phone calls on those dates to see if that match DC's calls.

THIS would be the icing on the cupcake. Seeing everyone involved also indicted would be the cherry on the icing.

Hoover would have to be a complete and total idiot to go public with this if they'd found a body. He'd be incriminating himself.

The fact is, no one has claimed they actually found the body. If it's true that they went there to film the finding of the body, why isn't that on the film?

Maybe it's just silly of me, but I really think it's a good idea to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclusions.

Maybe he has already got his deal done.

Hmmm, I could comment on this based on recent stances by posters but will refrain myself, just offer a knowing :blowkiss: a :) and sense of premature rush to the defense of DC. Time will tell.

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:​

I am not 'defending' anyone. Likewise, I am not prematurely rushing to accuse someone. What is so wrong about waiting for all the facts before reaching conclusions?

All I am waiting for now is the dump of CA/GA/LA cell/home phone calls on those dates to see if that match DC's calls.

THIS would be the icing on the cupcake. Seeing everyone involved also indicted would be the cherry on the icing.
Icing on the cake would be DC using text messaging for calls...but I don't think he is that tech savy. Too bad, eh?

Yes, MN quit on Nov. 20th. The searches took place Nov. 15-16th.

Thats what I said on an earlier post - I think MN found something, he tried to get the A's to do the right thing and they didn't listen to him - remember he said he can't represent someone who doesn't listen to him

Very interesting

Maybe he has already got his deal done.

This is why I posted a bit ago - he might have full immunity - the immunity that the A's and everyone else in this case wants

He may have won the lottery on this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34
Back