P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When is the Prosecutors office or the cops going to do anything about all this stuff? Is anyone going to be arrested? What happened with Lee and his lawyer, what happened to the hacking, where is the FBI and why are they even involved? Is this case federal? Immunity!?
I WANT ANSWERS
Every night there are more questions than answers, there has to be some progress made on the case, why isn't the public being informed?!
WHAT.IS.GOING.ON?

LOL We have way more information than we have in any other case I have followed here!

That big throw down happened as part of the hack-attack the following week, I think? As in 23-29th?

Yeah, the pattern of dates is really interesting given what we know now.

Respectfully Chilly:

Aug 11: MY HAIR IS ON FIRE
AUG 12: I SAID, MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!
AUG 13: IM STANDING DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU AND MY DAMN HAIR IS ON FIRE.. HELLO??

august 14 through December 10:
zzzzz. zzzzz. zzzzz. TES is here, o really, nice? zzzz. TES is here again? O yeah? really, nice... zzz. LP is at the Park for 3 days, cameras everywhere.. zzz. zzz.

DECEMBER 11:

YO, Neighbor to the Anthony's , I mean, BOSS. Call 911 ,cause when I did previously the bag was the wrong color and apparently non-existant, this time I got it and there is a skull falling out!

Really?
Too dang funny!

I just have a feeling Cindy is going to overdose before this whole thing goes to trial

I would not be surprised in the least. That woman needed help months ago, George too!

See now I had thought they spoke on the phone, but hadn't yet met. LOL

sorry, your right RR, I meant to say, I thought they spoke with him about retention 12/9, actually retained him on 12/11, and to my knowledge your correct, they had not met yet, and did not until after OCSO met them on the tarmac, and executed the latent print warrant .

We also know that on Oct. 16th, T. Black let it slip that Caylee was dead.

Black said during the live phone interview that the case is not just about the loss of the girl's life but about her mother's fate.

"It's very difficult," Black said in the TV interview. "This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,439243,00.html

Also, soon after this search was done...the defense filed a 30 page motion to remove the DP. (Looking for the date)
Can someone please tell me what he's till doing around? I thought he was gone...ok...I hoped he was gone.

sorry, your right RR, I meant to say, I thought they spoke with him about retention 12/9, actually retained him on 12/11, and to my knowledge your correct, they had not met yet, and did not until after OCSO met them on the tarmac, and executed the latent print warrant .
Oh, of course, the latent print warrant...sneaky...WHAT WARRANT???

Yeppers thats my thought also !!! JB is a piece of work I just wonder when this is all over what will become of him???

she was riding with him when out on bail, wouldn't she have been able to point to the spot then? assuming she had confessed at that point?

Wouldn't it be even worse if the information didn't come from Casey at all...and the way that DC knew about it...is the A fam themselves let it slip?

Say it with me one more time...Cindy A is the last known independently verified person to have seen Caylee alive on June 15th, 2008.

uhh huhh! "What do you mean, you don't know what my involvement is, mom?"

I just keep listening to this and Casey is only nice when she wants Tony's number. The minute Caylee is mentioned she gets so angry and starts blaming...I just wonder if George knew the whole time and hid it from Cindy She just sounds so confused and wanting to believe her daughter,,, No Casey is only concerned with Tony...God this is all so mind boggling

To all you LP naysayers, doesn't this prove what he has been saying since the story broke was true?? Maybe people should really give him the benefit of the doubt from time to time.

By the way, who was it that once said "Follow the Money"?! Smart...very smart. It seems that what we're witnessing right now is just that. Slightly OT, how come all of a sudden NG is digging into the money that the As have gotten? We've been screaming about it forever.

A little off-topic, but has Baez said why he let Dominic C. go/fired him?

It appears, at least from what I have gathered upthread that DC is also to be represented by the Anthony's attorney. Unless I am mistaken, which considering all the day's developments is distinctly possible.

Did you catch when Kathi B asked something about DC needing legal representation and BC said he doesn't need a lawyer and Kathi B said...

Are YOU sure?????? It was funny. I think even BC laughed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972
Back