DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PumpkinDoodles

Reaction score
Name: Matthew Whisman
Height: 5’8
Weight: 150lbs

“Pennsylvania State Police in Lancaster have offered a reward for information on the disappearance of Matthew Whisman.

On July 3, PSP Lancaster began to conduct a missing person investigation on Matthew Whisman, 25, who was last seen at the end of March 2024.

Whisman is described as a white Hispanic man. He stands 5'8" and weighs around 155 pounds with dark brown hair. It's believed that he has ties to Lancaster County and Maryland.

The Lancaster Criminal Investigation Unit is continuing its investigation but Whisman's location is still unknown at this time. PSP Tips has announced a $2,000 reward for anyone who provides information leading to Whisman being found.

Anyone with information or who observes Whisman has been asked to contact PSP Lancaster at 717-299-7650.”

Info and Image Source: Reward available in Lancaster County missing person investigation

NamUS: Missing Person / NamUs #MP125835

1723077810426.png

This news article from Lancaster quotes a woman who mentions specific information from NamUs regarding the disappearance. $2K Reward Offered In 'Suspicious' Disappearance: PSP

NamUS has no (current) information that matches her statement. Missing Person / NamUs #MP125835

THIS IS INTERESTING HOWEVER: 11 years ago, there was a 14 year old (would be 25 now) identified as Matthew Whisman who went missing in Drumore Township and was later found. There's a photo of him as well. Missing Lancaster County boy found safe

This article I believe references the same disappearance (given he was only 14 the height would likely be different today). The article states the missing 14 year old boy from Drumore Township was bipolar and had a learning disability.

I do hope he's safe and comes home soon.

This news article from Lancaster quotes a woman who mentions specific information from NamUs regarding the disappearance. $2K Reward Offered In 'Suspicious' Disappearance: PSP

NamUS has no (current) information that matches her statement. Missing Person / NamUs #MP125835

THIS IS INTERESTING HOWEVER: 11 years ago, there was a 14 year old (would be 25 now) identified as Matthew Whisman who went missing in Drumore Township and was later found. There's a photo of him as well. Missing Lancaster County boy found safe

This article I believe references the same disappearance (given he was only 14 the height would likely be different today). The article states the missing 14 year old boy from Drumore Township was bipolar and had a learning disability.

I do hope he's safe and comes home soon.

Very interesting. I believe that is the same person. I did see the person mentioning the additional information, which sounded concerning. I wonder if it was removed from NamUs or if it was never included.

All the articles I have seem on this UID say that it may be connected to a Lancaster County missing man!
Could it be Matthew?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018
Back