Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AY mom should hire a lawyer just like MCET's father did from the very beginning. But since SE hired her lawyer, John Waldron, he is effectively tasked to run interference and keep SE in jail as long as he can. The irony here is that John Waldron is the go to lawyer for pedophiles in the Lehigh Valley area which is the best "middle finger" that SE could give KE.

Citing adultery and indignities, wife of Kevin Esterly files for divorce

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-kevin-esterly-divorce-filed-20180327-story.html

"Citing adultery and an “irretrievable breakdown” of their marriage, the wife of Kevin Esterly filed for divorce Monday"

"While the filing lists adultery as one of the reasons for the divorce, authorities have only described Esterly’s relationship with Yu as “secretive.”"

Well, I spoke too soon. AY mother has hired a lawyer and is going to town.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...ooks-to-sue-esterly-possibly-others/721723997

[FONT=&amp]Attorney Everett Cook told 69 News Mui Luu will file a lawsuit against Kevin Esterly, and she and Cook are exploring the ideas of suing others involved in the incident such as Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Charter School and the airlines Yu and Esterly used to leave the country.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cook said Yu's family is also exploring legal action against American Airlines, claiming the airline allowed Yu to fly using her mother's passport.[/FONT]

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...ooks-to-sue-esterly-possibly-others/721723997

[FONT=&amp]Attorney Everett Cook told 69 News Mui Luu will file a lawsuit against Kevin Esterly, and she and Cook are exploring the ideas of suing others involved in the incident such as Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Charter School and the airlines Yu and Esterly used to leave the country.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Cook said Yu's family is also exploring legal action against American Airlines, claiming the airline allowed Yu to fly using her mother's passport.[/FONT]

Wow, so she DID take her mother's passport?!? :scared:

AY mom should hire a lawyer just like MCET's father did from the very beginning. But since SE hired her lawyer, John Waldron, he is effectively tasked to run interference and keep SE in jail as long as he can. The irony here is that John Waldron is the go to lawyer for pedophiles in the Lehigh Valley area which is the best "middle finger" that SE could give KE.

So perhaps SE hired him in part to keep him from being available to defend KE. Interesting.

[FONT=&]Attorney Everett Cook told 69 News Mui Luu will file a lawsuit against Kevin Esterly, and she and Cook are exploring the ideas of suing others involved in the incident such as Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Charter School and the airlines Yu and Esterly used to leave the country.

[/FONT]
[FONT="]Cook said Yu's family is also exploring legal action against American Airlines, claiming the airline allowed Yu to fly using her mother's passport.[/FONT]

As I was reading this I was saying to myself, "sue the airline for what?" Then I got to that last sentence! Holy Cow! Are you kidding me? If thats true, not only did the airline fall for that, but so did TSA!

So perhaps SE hired him in part to keep him from being available to defend KE. Interesting.

Imagine the inside information this attorney will have regarding the strategy KE’s side may use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree it does not seem that neither is admitting to anything prior to the December date when she turned 16. He was signing her out of school prior but IMO they will need her to talk or there is strong physical or other evidence. (Cummins has a boat load of other evidence against him, e.g. commune). Just makes me think more that MCET is turning on Tad, these two may be sticking to a script.
Hate to say this, but I hope he took pictures. Anything under 18 would make child p*rn charges possible.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hope KE kids have been checked out physically and mentally. I hope he didn’t touch them pervertedly unbeknownst to SE.

I hope their other friends have been looked into as well.

SE would be smart to cover all bases and not look as this as an isolated incident.

Any alone time he had with any child should be investigated. As a precaution.

Sent using Tapatalk

Imagine the inside information this attorney will have regarding the strategy KE’s side may use.

KE has no money he has a Public Defender. If AY mom gets a lawyer and files a civil suit this guy will never get off the matt. No lawyer wants to not get paid.
Not a future for AY hope she comes to realize that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

As I was reading this I was saying to myself, "sue the airline for what?" Then I got to that last sentence! Holy Cow! Are you kidding me? If thats true, not only did the airline fall for that, but so did TSA!

From Delta's website. "[FONT=&quot]you need a passport to board an international flight and to enter any country."

American Airlines allowed AY to board with a stolen Passport. They are at fault.

[/FONT]

Is it possible SE hired this lawyer to protect herself from being aware of the relationship?

Is it possible SE hired this lawyer to protect herself from being aware of the relationship?

That’s very interesting. Perhaps our legal eagles can give us some insight on whether SE could be pursued for not reporting their relationship to authorities.

That’s very interesting. Perhaps our legal eagles can give us some insight on whether SE could be pursued for not reporting their relationship to authorities.

I don’t believe that’s something that will be pursued in this case. I think criminalizing SE would be tantamount to victim blaming.

From Delta's website. "[FONT=&amp]you need a passport to board an international flight and to enter any country."

American Airlines allowed AY to board with a stolen Passport. They are at fault.

[/FONT]
I wondered about this from the get go. I know TSA is stupid, but dang. I get hassled constantly due to being a green card in the US, but I SUPPOSE I see how they could mistake a 40 something for a teen...sheesh.

People article:

Wife of Man Who Allegedly Fled to Mexico With Teen Says: 'I Never Had Any Inkling it Would Lead to This'
http://people.com/crime/kevin-esterly-wife-speaks-out/

The wife of the 45-year-old Pennsylvania man who allegedly ran off to Mexico with a 16-year-old girl is speaking out, saying she tried to stop her husband from having contact with the girl.

“I did reach out to her mother, just saying I didn’t want [her] around as much, around my family and my children,” Stacey Esterly told Good Morning America Monday.

[...]

This woman needs to stop talking. SMH.

From Delta's website. "you need a passport to board an international flight and to enter any country."

American Airlines allowed AY to board with a stolen Passport. They are at fault.]

What stolen passport? It was her own passport. As has already been discussed, all a 16 year old needs is a passport to fly to Mexico. If that is a problem for parents, then they should not get their children passports, or they should maintain possession of the passports. American Airlines did nothing wrong.

The news article does not say she used her mother's passport. It says she "might have" because her mother claims she stole her passport. BUT it also clearly says AY had her own passport. There is currently no evidence given that she used her mother's passport. It just sounded like the the lawyer was throwing all kinds of crap out there about their gazillion reasons and people to sue.

The news article does not say she used her mother's passport. It says she "might have" because her mother claims she stole her passport. BUT it also clearly says AY had her own passport. There is currently no evidence given that she used her mother's passport. It just sounded like the the lawyer was throwing all kinds of crap out there about their gazillion reasons and people to sue.

If AY had her own passport, why would she need to take/steal her mother''s passport? Why would her mother lie? The passport question came up long before the lawsuit. Just asking..

I don’t believe that’s something that will be pursued in this case. I think criminalizing SE would be tantamount to victim blaming.

Oh goodness, I hope I didn’t come across as wanting SE to get in any trouble, I certainly do not. SE is a victim, hand down, and the events that unfolded were through no fault of hers. At. All. KE is to blame. Not AY, not her mother and certainly not SE.

My apologies if my comment implied differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member