Found Deceased PA - Aaminah, 6, & Giana Vicosa, 8, kidnapped at gunpoint, ex-cop dad, York, 16 Nov 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to say, If I see one more comment on SM about " custody/he won't hurt the kid" etc I'm going to blow up! How many times do we see this S***? This makes me ill. Breaks my heart and the thought of what that mother ( who was beaten) is going through right now. JESUS!!!! Not another word!!!!!

In a citizen’s complaint she filed last week against York Area Regional Police Chief Timothy Damon, the wife writes that a Pennsylvania judge granted her an emergency protection order on the evening of Sunday, Nov. 14.

“At approximately 3 a.m. on [Monday, Nov. 15], I was informed by two York Area Regional Police Officers that the chief of police put a stop to this order,” she wrote. “I am given no explanation for the stop and am still unaware of the reason for stopping the order. In the meantime, my two daughters continue to be in the custody of their father, who is a danger to them, me and himself.”

In response to questions about the department’s response, a York Police spokesman said the department intends to publish a timeline that details steps in the investigation. With the matter now referred to the Pennsylvania Attorney General, however, York Police said they will not provide any more information.
Wife of ex-Baltimore County cop in murder-suicide alleges police chief in York, Pennsylvania blocked her protection order - Baltimore Sun

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back