PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am afraid that he will make bail............$35,000 only means 10% right?
LE found $6,000 in the home..........drug money?
Then he will get out.........

How does he keep getting charges dropped (the assualts from years prior-I dont have the link I just read the whole thread -its here somewhere)and low bail? Shouldnt he still be on the monitor from the first bail out???? Maybe I missed something. I will go back and check. This guys a real piece of "work" ( I'll be nice).
I will say this as nice as possible with the hopes of not getting a "time-out"... but didnt the "new girl" have any concerns about his allegedly violent past, and the fact that the girl he dated 4 months prior to her, went missing (last seen with him)
I'm not trying to be morbid but does anyone else worry about what the motive may have been in killing the dog? Was the dog very protective and maybe a threat to him??? Just throwing it out there.

A criminal complaint states that the investigation began early on April 24 when Brentwood police stopped a rental car driven by a man who had the name Alivia Kail written on a piece of paper. Kail is the 19-year-old Mt. Washington woman who has been missing since March when she left her brother's home and said she was going to Florida with her boyfriend.

Read more: Pittsburgh officer linked with prostitution, drug operation - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_754134.html#ixzz1WVQAvfgv

Interesting that its a cop:waitasec: Someone mentioned on here about how AL almost seemed tipped off when the search warrant was issued ( he had his "snacks" all packed up in the cooler) Hummm....

Most missing people are found, but some families never get answers

[snip]

"You have to have hope, but along with hope, you keep thinking there's a big disaster that's going to come," said Christine DiDiano, 51, of Brookline, mother of Alivia Kail.

Kail's case is the only missing person case of about a dozen reported to county police in 2011 that remains open, said Lt. Jeffrey Korczyk.

Bumping for Alivia. It's been 11 months since she was reported missing and LE is no closer to finding her.

I personally think that if AL's mother wanted to speak to the media she could have done it at a different time/place.

“I’m kind of wondering why now, at this vigil, that you decided to take the opportunity to come speak with me,” said DiDiano.

“I did not come here to speak with you; I came to speak with the news. And I did not come inside there; I did not interrupt any of your thing,” Lorenzi said. “I did not come here to start any trouble. I came here to speak with them. I did not want to interrupt anything that you are having for your daughter.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012...-friends-hold-candlelight-vigil-in-brookline/

I personally think that if AL's mother wanted to speak to the media she could have done it at a different time/place.

Absolutely agree. I saw this on KDKA last night and could not believe the unmitigated gall that woman had to show up there.

I have to say that I am now torn between the boyfriend and the cop. Wow made Alivia disappear? I have always leaned toward the boyfriend given her clothes being in his possession; however, how did the locket end up with the cop (Johns)??

Anyone have any insight?

Promoting Prostitution Charges against Johns dismissed, other charges brought

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011...ion-charges-withdrawn-against-former-officer/

Unsolved Cases: Alivia Christine Kail

Alivia Christine Kail, a 19-year-old living in Mt. Washington, went to her brother's home in West Mifflin on March 5, 2011, to gather some clothes.

Alivia told him she planned to move to Florida with her boyfriend, Alexander Lorenzi, of Pittsburgh's Esplen neighborhood.

When her family was unable to contact her by phone for several days, they became concerned. Then Alivia's phone was shut off for non-payment.

When Lorenzi reappeared in Pittsburgh without Alivia and gave conflicting accounts as to her whereabouts, the family's worry deepened.

More: http://canon-mcmillan.patch.com/articles/unsolved-cases-alivia-christine-kail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back