PA PA - Amanda DeGuio, 24, Drexel Hill, 7 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No ID that I could find. The home is not in the Kensington neighborhood that he had frequented. It is 2-2.5 miles away by air.

According to this story, the person LE thinks it is was never reported as missing: Woman's body found in a bag encased in cement in basement of vacant Philadelphia home, sources say
Now i just put the headlines in because i thought that they did say something about this im still going 2 try and find it but i think they said it was a kid

Now i just put the headlines in because i thought that they did say something about this im still going 2 try and find it but i think they said it was a kid
Ok i can’t find what i was looking 4 so how does this go if i put what i put and i can’t find anything 4 back it up at this point on here can i get some help on that it may have been something else i seen

No ID that I could find. The home is not in the Kensington neighborhood that he had frequented. It is 2-2.5 miles away by air.

According to this story, the person LE thinks it is was never reported as missing: Woman's body found in a bag encased in cement in basement of vacant Philadelphia home, sources say

The body was ID'd by PPD as Elaine Whitman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back