Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have found that the more the family is involved and pushes LE, the community and the media the better the results of attention. Someone has to advocate loudly and consistently. If the family is not local that makes it difficult. In this case her family lives out of the country.

This is so sad, but so true. I follow Jepsy's case which is also in Colorado and it has nowhere near the publicity of Suzanne's case. Her family is not in the US and her mom tries to advocate for her from abroad, but it can't be easy.

CO - CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019

The memories of some children are baffling. Part of me wonders whether it will eventually be her son who remembers something significant.

When a child could have potentially been a witness to something- does LE circle back to them as they get older? AG has been very silent on Anna’s case so I’m assuming LE would have little access (if any) to their son.

Do you think LE will do anything about this case? What would be their motivation not to pursue this case?

Oh, LE is most certainly pursuing this case. Never mistake silence from LE in a case as disinterest or inactivity on the part of LE. And do not be surprised when they pounce!
THREE + years is a long time to “pursue” a case.
I can’t remember if I mentioned it, I messaged the DA inquiring about justice for Anna and I received a generic response “we have not forgotten about Anna & we are working with the PSP and still investigating”
:rolleyes:

THREE + years is a long time to “pursue” a case.
I can’t remember if I mentioned it, I messaged the DA inquiring about justice for Anna and I received a generic response “we have not forgotten about Anna & we are working with the PSP and still investigating”
:rolleyes:

That is their polite way of saying we have not forgotten about the case and are still working on it. If you are not a family member, what else can you expect them to say?

Sadly, 3 1/2 years in not that long in the scheme of things. LE can only go off what information and actual evidence they have. Many missing person’s cases are solved after much longer times.

People tend to forget that not every bit of any case is made public. There are things LE must hold “close to the vest” in order to potentially try the suspected criminal and obtain a conviction.

What kind of information could LE be holding onto that they have not made public? A co-conspirator, possibly?

Just about anything. LE has no obligation to make anything or everything public. Particularly if it could affect the outcome of legal action.

That is their polite way of saying we have not forgotten about the case and are still working on it. If you are not a family member, what else can you expect them to say?

Sadly, 3 1/2 years in not that long in the scheme of things. LE can only go off what information and actual evidence they have. Many missing person’s cases are solved after much longer times.

People tend to forget that not every bit of any case is made public. There are things LE must hold “close to the vest” in order to potentially try the suspected criminal and obtain a conviction.
Meanwhile, Anna’s husband is still raising her son, telling him God knows what about his mother... if he mentions her at all.
He also fought against the child seeing Anna’s family.
It’s all sickening.

Meanwhile, Anna’s husband is still raising her son, telling him God knows what about his mother... if he mentions her at all.
He also fought against the child seeing Anna’s family.
It’s all sickening.

I saw this article and thought we could find out if this is our Anna.

For research into the pandemic and published in a peer-reviewed journal “student Anna Maciejewska, of Garfield” is noted as a participant, and Garfield is in the perimeter of her home and often a reference to her location. “Maciejewska, called the research and its publishing ‘my own definition of living the American Dream.’ “

Bergen Community College's Student Research Seeks To Solve Pandemic Puzzle

For more information on the students' research, visit https://www.americanpharmaceuticalreview.com/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander
Back