Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are Anna’s parents still alive? I haven’t followed for a while.

Also, it’s hard to believe that a loving and innocent husband would not be all over this for the last 7 years, right?
I was wondering the same thing about her parents. Hoping they are still living and they get some closure soon.

I’m guessing the husband is still not cooperating. Does he live in the same residence in Malvern and is the Exton Station townhome still in Anna’s name or his name?

If something happened in their home, what time of day do you think her remains were moved from the home?

Nighttime? If so- does that mean their son was left alone for a period of time?

Daytime? Was it while their son was at daycare? If so- pretty risky to do this in the daylight.

I don’t even want to think about the possibility of her son going along on a trip for this.
If I remember correctly, the son made some strange comments at daycare insinuating that he may have seen more than he should. It will be interesting as he gets older. I would imagine he will begin questioning things, if he hasn’t already started.

It’s very strange to me that the Finding Anna Facebook page has basically been abandoned. There hasn’t been a post in several years. It’s just very odd because that group of ladies who ran the Facebook page were extremely dedicated in fighting for justice and then all efforts stopped. I wonder if something scared them off?

It’s very strange to me that the Finding Anna Facebook page has basically been abandoned. There hasn’t been a post in several years. It’s just very odd because that group of ladies who ran the Facebook page were extremely dedicated in fighting for justice and then all efforts stopped. I wonder if something scared them off?
Something, or someone likely scared them off. My guess would be threat of legal action. Also-there has been zero information/action coming out of this case for years, and people have lives to attend to; eventually, the interest drops off until something happens-like, a body’s found, or someone talks. I think we here know what happened, and so do the police-but until they can proceed with actual evidence, nothing is going to happen. We can at least take some satisfaction in knowing that many people are tried and convicted long after a person’s murder occurs.

There have been other older cases solved without remains. There have been several lawmakers in office since she went missing. I think this happened after dark. This actor is a very intelligent and resourceful individual. Not sure about the Facebook page but karma has a way of responding to an actions of people, whether positive or negative.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack B
Back