Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. This does not sound good. Who made the statement that she was panicked on the morning she was allegedly last seen? Her husband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and her coworkers say that it is BS. She had worked there for many years, very comfortable in her job. No reason to panic. It is a "morning huddle" that everyone skips from time to time without consequence. Total red herring.

There was dried mud on the floor of her condo. I am having trouble finding weather data for West Chester between March 27 and April 10. Can anybody find any records of rain during that time?

You can get past weather reports at NOAA.gov. I ran a report for those dates and there was some rain over that period of time. Who saw the mud in the condo? Does anyone live in the condo?

You can get past weather reports at NOAA.gov. I ran a report for those dates and there was some rain over that period of time. Who saw the mud in the condo? Does anyone live in the condo?

There is no actual resident of the condo but there is a lot of their stuff there. I am not at liberty to say who saw it at this time.

Did you get any idea of what LE is doing and/or if friends are putting pressure on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We drove all of Phoenixville Pike, South of Rout 30, Ravine Rd, between King Rd and Phoenixville Pike, most of King Road, most of Boot Road, all of Dunwoody and checked the parking lots of the businesses there including Voya (someone in a silver Mercedes was curious and followed us around), both halves of the old Phoenixville Pike (to the dead ends) and Phoenixville Pike to Boot road to see if her car was in the Rite Aid lot, and everything around that area in case she had decided to run for coffee. We also checked the Home Depot, Hampton Inn and Sheraton Inn parking lots. Dunwoody in the undeveloped areas is desolate with a couple of spots that construction equipment had gone into. We got out and checked those as far as we could see. We really checked the area out as well as we could without a SAR team.

Friends are struggling to put pressure. Since hubby isn't pushing and her family is in Poland, it is hard. I spent a great deal of time this afternoon working my internet connections. I hope to talk to a FoxNews reporter who grew up right here near my home and Anna's. She sometimes likes to latch onto a "local" thing. I have been told that the "real Polish" grapevine is buzzing and am trying to hook into the local Polish-American network. I believe that the State Police have done as much as they can without probable cause to get a warrant to search the residence.

My current theories: She was "hit" and she and her car could be anywhere. North Philly, Reading, Lancaster. Or, she and her car are in a body of water near the condo, hence the mud.

Thank you so much Luther for your updates...I was wondering about the week of April 3rd since her friends/coworkers saw her last on the 2nd, but she wasn't reported missing until the 10th. Was she off that week? Was the office closed? It seems like a VERY close-knit work environment. Those people are smart...I'm hopeful they'll advocate for their friend. ❤

PS Thank you Trackergd for the time you put in! Keep updating as you can.

There was dried mud on the floor of her condo. I am having trouble finding weather data for West Chester between March 27 and April 10. Can anybody find any records of rain during that time?

If you can, PM me the location of the condo. Not the actual unit number or other identifying information, just the condo building location. I will check topographical maps and Google earth to look for target areas to check near the condo.

Her car could be long gone in a chop shop by now. (Someone upthread mentioned north Philly)

Her car could be long gone in a chop shop by now. (Someone upthread mentioned north Philly)

I suppose, but I have seen no evidence of an area between her house and work that appears to be a spot she could have been carjacked/abducted. Doubt someone would kill her for the car in this area. For that matter, it would be rare even in Coatesville for that scenario. That would leave someone with intimate knowledge of her movements, or she left the area on her own for unknown reasons.

I suppose, but I have seen no evidence of an area between her house and work that appears to be a spot she could have been carjacked/abducted. Doubt someone would kill her for the car in this area. For that matter, it would be rare even in Coatesville for that scenario. That would leave someone with intimate knowledge of her movements, or she left the area on her own for unknown reasons.

BBM. And connections to a chop shop.

OK...her condo only a stones throw from her work. Only place I can see to dump the car (other than the chop shop scenario) close to her home is in the retaining pond along Constitution drive. Unless someone beats me to it, I'll check it as soon as I can.

From the article:
"The area where the body was found is about a half-mile from a property in the 500 block of Lancaster Pike, where authorities conducted a search in January for a missing Quarryville man.

Justin Myers, 29, was last seen Oct. 29 and was reported missing to police Jan. 4."

The body is probably that of Justin :(. He has a thread here on WS, so I will post this article, if it hasn't been already. Thanks :).

Currently this is a missing person case. I am hesitant to discuss anything outside of the facts as presented by LE on MSM until such time as LE provides additional information and/or POI.

A couple of things to note: 1) Anna can legally go missing of her own free will without informing anyone. 2) If she chose to seek medial assistance and check herself into a facility, the facility would be bound under HIPAA laws not to divulge she was receiving treatment, even to family if so instructed.

While family, friends, co-workers and even possible paramour(s) are all targets of speculation when someone goes missing, there are as many legitimate reasons. Pointing fingers this early on without LE indicating investigative direction or POI is a slippery slope.

bump* We haven't forgotten about you Anna and are still looking.

bump* We haven't forgotten about you Anna and are still looking.

Every spare moment....

I have spent my entire life in this area and even I am racking my brains to think of places she might be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1