Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have theories based on having met some of the players, but I don’t want to violate any WS rules. I will simply say that there is something I find more than odd about this whole thing. I can’t put together how or if it is all related, but there is definitely a “clog in the drain”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could get what you’re putting down!!!

Good morning all.
I'm not sure I've had enough coffee this a.m., but here are my thoughts this morning ...

It's been said by other posters, and I agree, that whatever happened to Anna must have happened between Mar 27th and 28th ... and so much time passed between then and when she was reported missing!

That, coupled with the mindset of parties involved in finding Anna, leads me to believe this will go cold in no time flat. I hope I'm wrong.

I notice there're always between 1 - 5 guests here --- which means there are folks interested in what we are think. :) Guests: consider joining WS to join in on the conversation.

Thoughts and prayers to Anna's family.

I have theories based on having met some of the players, but I don’t want to violate any WS rules. I will simply say that there is something I find more than odd about this whole thing. I can’t put together how or if it is all related, but there is definitely a “clog in the drain”.

I agree. There is definitely a "clog in the drain".

My working theory of this case, which very well could be wrong, is that Anna did not meet her demise in her home. I doubt highly that her body was transported in any vehicle at the household. The way I figure it is if a cadaver dog hit on the house we would have an arrest. If the cadaver dog hit on the car we likely would have heard something out of PSP to aim some pressure. If the cadaver dog hit on both an arrest would have been months ago. So, under my working theory, I expect that PSP is working to either identify the co-conspirator or obtain the evidence they need.

In terms of the lack of searching by LE it leads me to believe they are awaiting hunting season to see if someone comes across her or if PSP goes after a co-conspirator that the co-conspirator would horse trade the location of Anna.

Why did the PSP wait a week before telling the public that they had found her car? Maybe they thought they had a strong lead? It just seems that in other missing persons cases, big finds (such as vehicles), are usually reported quite quickly. Maybe I am wrong though.

I don't know why I always believe that missing people will turn up soon after their disappearance-this has taken much longer than I believed it would before Anna would be found.

I don't know why I always believe that missing people will turn up soon after their disappearance-this has taken much longer than I believed it would before Anna would be found.

It took quite a while for an arrest in the Holly Grimm case, even though PSP had some good evidence early on. However I will note that they were quite cooperative with me and did not really limit the search area only requiring us to get permission from private property owners. I suspect having publicly announced searches may have kept the actor watching SAR rather than PSP, and there is some value in that approach.

Is this you Anna????

http://6abc.com/human-skeletal-remains-found-in--west-conshohocken/2624168/

"WEST CONSHOCKEN, Pa. (WPVI) -- Police say human skeletal remains were found in an area near the Four Falls Corporate Center in West Conshohocken, Montgomery County.

The remains were discovered Thursday by someone cutting through the wooded area.

Authorities say the remains were about 50 feet from train tracks not far from the banks of the Schuylkill River in a flattened area.

Police say a pocketbook was also found at the scene."

Is this you Anna????

http://6abc.com/human-skeletal-remains-found-in--west-conshohocken/2624168/

"WEST CONSHOCKEN, Pa. (WPVI) -- Police say human skeletal remains were found in an area near the Four Falls Corporate Center in West Conshohocken, Montgomery County.

The remains were discovered Thursday by someone cutting through the wooded area.

Authorities say the remains were about 50 feet from train tracks not far from the banks of the Schuylkill River in a flattened area.

Police say a pocketbook was also found at the scene."

I keep checking for updates to see if the remains have been identified. We don't know if Anna had her purse with her, correct? Whoever this poor soul is, at least their family can gain some closure. I pray that someday Anna's family and friends can have closure.

Not seeing or hearing anything new about Anna or the remains found in Conshohocken.

On the up side, with the cold weather, visibility into the woods from public access points is going to get better daily.

Let's bump Anna back up the list a bit. Almost time to hit all those trails again with binoculars and find out how far back into the woods I can see. The areas I am thinking of are not open to hunting for the most part. Where are you Anna?

I read this thread a few months ago but I can't seem to remember did LE search the house? Or did the husband hire lawyers which effectively put a block on this?

This case has shades of Shannon Burgess.

I have been looking for this thread for months. I couldn't remember Anna's name. Finally came across it today. Marking my spot. Need to read back through the thread now.

This is likely to be a huge coincidence, but the Four Falls Corporate Center is right across the expressway from the West Philly Marriott which hosts the Actuaries Club meetings once a year. Anna has attended those meetings in the past.

Very interesting comment on the Facebook page about who attended the fundraiser.

It was more like who did not attend. There were additional comments added. I am a little surprised they were not deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz