Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't new to me. Before this case was on here, I talked with a couple who live in the townhouse community who had talked to the police when the car was discovered.

It wasn't new to me. Before this case was on here, I talked with a couple who live in the townhouse community who had talked to the police when the car was discovered.
Oh! I did not realize that you were so close to the location the car was found. It's very interesting, and I wonder how the couple knew that the car had been cleaned. I can't imagine the police would share such important information with random looky-loos.

So, what else you got up those sleeves? :thinking:

An old article, but interesting nonetheless. https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...nna-maciejewska-alarms-family-friends-n759671
Anna mysteriously vanished more than a month ago. And the hazy details surrounding her disappearance have shaken her family and friends.

“We have no idea what happened to her,’ Michal Wronski, Anna’s nephew, told Dateline. “The strange thing is we just know nothing, and everyone who knows her is very worried.”

According to police, Anna was last seen on the morning of April 10, 2017 leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania. Anna’s husband reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning, supposedly fearing she’d be late for a meeting. She was driving her 2011 navy blue Audi A4, with Pennsylvania license plate HTF2919. Co-workers said she never arrived at work that morning.

Anna also failed to return home that evening, Anna’s husband told police.
Going back to the beginning often generates new thoughts for me, because things once overlooked now become apparent. This article raises the same old unanswered questions, plus new ones.The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this article was how so many cases include the SO is having an affair, and those two (or just one) being the one(s) to 'get rid of' the MP.

Why would Anna leave in a panic, if she did? Did she learn something that upset her?

Did Anna often disappear from home for days at a time, so often that her husband didn't find it alarming and report her missing until AFTER her employer and her parents (in Poland) reported her missing and LE showed up at his door?

An old article, but interesting nonetheless. https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...nna-maciejewska-alarms-family-friends-n759671

Going back to the beginning often generates new thoughts for me, because things once overlooked now become apparent. This article raises the same old unanswered questions, plus new ones.The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this article was how so many cases include the SO is having an affair, and those two (or just one) being the one(s) to 'get rid of' the MP.

Why would Anna leave in a panic, if she did? Did she learn something that upset her?

Did Anna often disappear from home for days at a time, so often that her husband didn't find it alarming and report her missing until AFTER her employer and her parents (in Poland) reported her missing and LE showed up at his door?
That is quite possible that she did learn something and did get upset and did leave the house. The question in my mind is just what day that really was? It could be made up, of course. Can't dismiss it out of hand. The best lies are the ones that have quite a bit of truth to them.

I just happened on to a MP case info. A few things I hadn't known before. Interesting... http://missingpersonsdata.com/usa/Pennsylvania/missing-recent/case-details/38570

Anna just seems so lovely and sweet. She is clearly such a well-liked person. She is downright adored. There is a whole group of strangers who meet regularly to work out ways to keep her name alive and plan searches for her. I really wish I had been able to know her. I feel so terrible that those who care about her are sad and missing her. I hope we find her soon, just so there can be some closure.

I also don't want to see her son to grow up with his "mommy missing". I feel like that would be damaging. He needs to have closure too, so he can have a happy, peaceful life. What would it be like for a kid to grow up not knowing what happened to his mom? Would he begin spending his entire adult life looking for her, and trying to find out what happened to her like so many other kids end up doing?

The roads here are heavily travelled, with the exception of the cul-de-sacs. There are cyclists and walkers. I am not a professional searcher, but I started watching the roadsides as soon as I heard about her. I truly believe that if she was dumped close to the road, she would have been found pretty quickly. There was no grass or brush growth yet. You could see well into areas that are now completely concealed.

The car was detailed thoroughly before it was parked.
When you say the car was detailed, you mean vacuumed and wiped down inside, right? What about her purse, hat-scarf-gloves, jacket, wallet, keys, work computer or papers, etc. Where was all that, still in the car or removed? Was her seat at the proper location for her height?

I have been wondering, and maybe someone knows, is there a description of the clothes Anna was wearing when she went missing?

When you say the car was detailed, you mean vacuumed and wiped down inside, right? What about her purse, hat-scarf-gloves, jacket, wallet, keys, work computer or papers, etc. Where was all that, still in the car or removed? Was her seat at the proper location for her height?
There were items that belonged to Anna that were recovered in her car. At about the 8:52 mark of the press conference the question is asked and answered.

[video=youtube;9E5ss4gMYY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=540&v=9E5ss4gMYY0[/video]

There is a body of water at the corner of Valley Hill Rd. and Bodine Rd. Anyone know if that has been looked at? It is close to Anna's house and close to where the car was parked.

There is a body of water at the corner of Valley Hill Rd. and Bodine Rd. Anyone know if that has been looked at? It is close to Anna's house and close to where the car was parked.
It would be nice to piece together a map of all the known searched areas.

Websleuths needs help. Won't you make a small donation?

I do not yet have a map. I have been told that the particular pond was checked early on. May have a map soon.

It has been. It is very shallow and clear. Nothing there.
Oh, that's still great news. Thanks! What is the link to that map?
I do not yet have a map. I have been told that the particular pond was checked early on. May have a map soon.
You can see it on google maps. Just chose "satellite " view.
Here's the link to the pond. https://www.google.com/maps/place/V...2!3m1!1s0x89c68cca76459d33:0x546168b3b5e9a9a9

luthersmama, do you know who searched the pond and when?

What a frustrating case from our perspective. We have a lack of investigative information which limits our ability to discern what may have transpired. Often the real clues in a missing person case come from the person who last face to face with them. While some here and others outside our group feel they have this nailed down (an it's possible they are correct), we do have the random abductor factor to consider. Anything from covering up a crime by eliminating the witnesses to much darker motives. I am hoping colder temperatures and the resulting lack of foilage to block views helps to resolve the case. While I am aware areas have been searched, however even with professional searchers at best this is only about 80% effective. Last year we had a lady in Tyler state park, if I remember correctly, where the park had been searched by rangers, searchers and dogs with no success. A later search located her in the middle of an un-mowed field within the park. I hope there is a resolve in the near future where Anna is found alive elsewhere or the guilty party is brought to justice.

Where are you, Anna? Why was your car parked backwards into a newly built subdivision parking area where new residents probably wouldn't notice it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee