Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Anna. Police press release says 20 y/o woman. They believe she is someone they have been looking for for a few days. I tried but failed to link to their FB page.

It is a 15 min drive. I was hopeful, but it turns out that this is a 20-ish woman who has only been missing a short time, according to a police press release that is on FB.

Yes I hadn't heard about the 22 year old who was missing after being in a drug rehab. My friend says she heard the found her belongings behind the Kmart yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the other one
75d8ffb53706aa52f2d3dffa9a65a13f.jpg

This is the other one
75d8ffb53706aa52f2d3dffa9a65a13f.jpg

Reading this was upsetting. I continue to wonder how this happens to a person; no real friends at the age of 22-she was dropped off at a convenience store at the end of her drug rehab???!

I know it was someone other than Anna-just wanted to comment generally about a 22 year old with no true friends or caring relatives to pick her up from her rehab place instead of being dropped off at a convenience store to disappear somehow

I agree. This makes me so sad. I'm local...wish I had known her.

I know it was someone other than Anna-just wanted to comment generally about a 22 year old with no true friends or caring relatives to pick her up from her rehab place instead of being dropped off at a convenience store to disappear somehow

Oh I realize that I was just letting you know that it was indeed the young lady you were talking about

IF Anna was harmed by someone else, do you think she was buried, hidden inside something, put in water, etc... what is everyone's inner-hunch telling them?

IF Anna was harmed by someone else, do you think she was buried, hidden inside something, put in water, etc... what is everyone's inner-hunch telling them?

I have just been picturing that, if she was harmed by another, that she'd have been dumped someplace, like a dumpster or some wooded area. But she hasn't been found yet, so maybe hidden away somewhere

For me, it comes down to her car, where it was found and how it was parked. It wasn't hidden. It was meant to be found just not as quickly as it would had it been parked elsewhere. That leads me to believe that Anna will be found similarly. I don't expect she would be too far from a road, likely less than 100 feet. I don't think she will be found in something nor wrapped in something and no attempt to cover her in any way. Obviously, that means I don't expect her to be buried. In water is a possibility, hence my earlier focus on the creek. Of course all of this is why I have frustration that searches weren't run along the roads in the area. Without getting graphic you wouldn't have to be too close to know if you might be in the right place but at this late date you lose that advantage.

I would like to know what other staging took place aside from the car. I know I asked before but does anyone know if Anna's purse was missing or not? If it was recovered in her car or not? That would tell me more. There are some other items of interest I would want to know about but I am not in the business of helping people get away with disappearing someone and they always miss things when staging.

If anyone here is part of the Finding Anna group I was wondering if they knew what the date and time of the last text message (or call time and duration) was to Anna's mother. And among her friends were there any later text messages or calls.

Of course all of this is why I have frustration that searches weren't run along the roads in the area. Without getting graphic you wouldn't have to be too close to know if you might be in the right place but at this late date you lose that advantage.

The roads here are heavily travelled, with the exception of the cul-de-sacs. There are cyclists and walkers. I am not a professional searcher, but I started watching the roadsides as soon as I heard about her. I truly believe that if she was dumped close to the road, she would have been found pretty quickly. There was no grass or brush growth yet. You could see well into areas that are now completely concealed.

The car was detailed thoroughly before it was parked.

The roads here are heavily travelled, with the exception of the cul-de-sacs. There are cyclists and walkers. I am not a professional searcher, but I started watching the roadsides as soon as I heard about her. I truly believe that if she was dumped close to the road, she would have been found pretty quickly. There was no grass or brush growth yet. You could see well into areas that are now completely concealed.

The car was detailed thoroughly before it was parked.
I don't remember hearing this. Is this new information?
I would also like to know where this information comes from. Luthersmama, you are not a VI. Have you considered becoming one? Some of your posts, like this one, are stated as fact, but unless they are supported by LE, MSM or a VI they are really only rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1