Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the police know who made Anna disappear and are making sure that every “i” is dotted and “t” is crossed before making an arrest or pressing charges. The person who did this should be very, very scared because they are coming for you. It is only a matter of time.

I really really hope this is the case, but my gut tells me it is not. I feel like too much time passed in the beginning before any evidence was obtained. Why was the home not searched until July?!? You would think that searching the house of anyone that goes missing, would be one of the first things done. Crazy how our laws work. I think it was assumed it was a runaway or suicide situation. Also, the timeline has been mixed up and confused since the get go. Almost every MSM article has some sort of mix up. Again, this is just my gut feeling, and I would love to be wrong!

In my opinion, the police know who made Anna disappear and are making sure that every “i” is dotted and “t” is crossed before making an arrest or pressing charges. The person who did this should be very, very scared because they are coming for you. It is only a matter of time.

I really really hope this is the case, but my gut tells me it is not. I feel like too much time passed in the beginning before any evidence was obtained. Why was the home not searched until July?!? You would think that searching the house of anyone that goes missing, would be one of the first things done. Crazy how our laws work. I think it was assumed it was a runaway or suicide situation. Also, the timeline has been mixed up and confused since the get go. Almost every MSM article has some sort of mix up. Again, this is just my gut feeling, and I would love to be wrong!

The reason that the police didn’t search the home until July is that the homeowner isn’t required to let them search without a search warrant...of course, then the husband runs the risk of looking uncooperative (as he does). Since the police didn’t find anything that compelled them to arrest him, his gamble (if that’s what it was) paid off. I’m sure the police requested an opportunity to search the house before July-but they’d never say so.

The reason that the police didn’t search the home until July is that the homeowner isn’t required to let them search without a search warrant...of course, then the husband runs the risk of looking uncooperative (as he does). Since the police didn’t find anything that compelled them to arrest him, his gamble (if that’s what it was) paid off. I’m sure the police requested an opportunity to search the house before July-but they’d never say so.

I completely understand and agree. That's what I meant by too much time passed in the very beginning before any evidence was obtained. Like I said before, with the ONE description of her mental state, I feel like it was initially assumed to be a runaway or suicide situation. They obviously didn't have the evidence for a search warrant until late July...3 WHOLE MONTHS after she went missing. That's a long long time to cover your tracks. I really hope that LE looked into any "home renovations" during that time, such as new carpeting/flooring, re-painting, etc.

Not seeing or hearing anything new about Anna or the remains found in Conshohocken.

On the up side, with the cold weather, visibility into the woods from public access points is going to get better daily.

Are there any updates? I haven’t seen or heard anything on the news about Anna or if the remains have been identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming signs of burial are what you'd be looking for.

Bingo!

Of course "burial" could also include a metal or plastic 55 gal drum in a storage facility or a nearby lake, or a concrete foundation, basement floor, driveway or garage floor.

Anyone do "landscaping" recently (thinking of Holly Grim case)?

Bingo!

Of course "burial" could also include a metal or plastic 55 gal drum in a storage facility or a nearby lake, or a concrete foundation, basement floor, driveway or garage floor.

I wish we knew if her apartment was searched. For all we know she could be "buried" just like poor Jaime Metzger.

If you will all recall, after she was missing but before her car was located, her husband was seen repeatedly removing items from her condo and throwing them in the trash. Just throwing that out there again.

If you will all recall, after she was missing but before her car was located, her husband was seen repeatedly removing items from her condo and throwing them in the trash. Just throwing that out there again.
Is this rumor or something from LE/MSM?

Bingo!

Honestly Tracker, I don't think she is find-able the way we typically think of a search, or in one piece. I think she is far, and her car near enough to hike home from. JMO

Right, I remember it being mentioned, but I just wondered if it was just rumor.

I completely understand and agree. That's what I meant by too much time passed in the very beginning before any evidence was obtained. Like I said before, with the ONE description of her mental state, I feel like it was initially assumed to be a runaway or suicide situation. They obviously didn't have the evidence for a search warrant until late July...3 WHOLE MONTHS after she went missing. That's a long long time to cover your tracks. I really hope that LE looked into any "home renovations" during that time, such as new carpeting/flooring, re-painting, etc.

I don't think it was assumed she was a runaway. Her parents and friends are the ones who first reported her missing - not her husband. That looks pretty suspicious. I'm sure the police were treating it seriously, they just were not able to gain admission to the house.

I don't think it was assumed she was a runaway. Her parents and friends are the ones who first reported her missing - not her husband. That looks pretty suspicious. I'm sure the police were treating it seriously, they just were not able to gain admission to the house.

There was indeed much speculation early on as to if she left on her own, or had possibly committed suicide (even in the beginning of this thread.) I think "her" abnormal behavior immediately prior to her disappearance coupled with the description of her mental health, led many to believe either was a legit possibility. Aside from her husband's account, her mother even stated in one of the Polish news articles that Anna had been battling depression after suffering a recent miscarriage, and they didn't realize how bad it was. The translated version is on a Facebook comment so I can't link it.

The odd lack of urgency and publicity from the get go is also not what I would expect for a suspicious disappearance. Sooo many people in the area STILL have never even heard of Anna.

The police were initially allowed into the house in April. After that the husband hired a lawyer, and would not voluntarily allow access.

Honestly Tracker, I don't think she is find-able the way we typically think of a search, or in one piece. I think she is far, and her car near enough to hike home from. JMO

Too much time has passed. Unless she is in a shallow grave that is accidentally discovered, I think you are correct.

I wish we knew if her apartment was searched. For all we know she could be "buried" just like poor Jaime Metzger.

Yea, that was an odd one. Remains could stay hidden like that for generations until a family member got curious, or worse get tossed on bulk trash day by someone who is just cleaning out the basement.

It is my opinion that we will have to wait for someone like a co-conspitator to break, or that someone else to also get disappeared before we find out the truth. People make mistakes, starting with trusting other people to keep their secrets.

Thank you Tracker, that makes sense. I really wonder why the FA group has waited until now to organize community searches. The article below states that PSP/cadets searched Charlestown Meadows and the surrounding area several days after her car was found, and GPSAR searched several areas in June. So....why start volunteer searches now...in December?!? Last weekends' search had to be cancelled due to snow. Especially when people were willing to search in the more ideal summer conditions, and were discouraged/threatened for doing so. Unfortunately, we will probably never know the answers to many questions. Maybe the current community searches are just so they can say "we tried everything we could," like you previously suggested. Frustrating!!

http://chesterspirit.com/2017/12/fr...ope-and-search-alive-for-missing-malvern-mom/

This is a heavily wooded area with unrelenting tangles of kudzu and weeds everywhere. You'd practically need machetes to get through the underbrush in the warmer months

This is a heavily wooded area with unrelenting tangles of kudzu and weeds everywhere. You'd practically need machetes to get through the underbrush in the warmer months

Which makes it unlikely for a dumping spot. 99% of the time an actor will not spend the time and effort to schlepp a heavy body deep into the woods through tangles and vines unless there is an easy access like a fire or jeep trail. Even less so if the actor is not an experienced outdoors person (hiker, etc).

Does anybody find it odd that there hasn't been an update on the FA facebook page? This is the longest it has gone without an update. I suppose this was bound to happen though, for it seems Anna's case is going cold. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55