GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes me wonder if Ashley wasn't planning on going out but someone persisted time after time to get her to finally give in and meet up. Then after meeting and picking her up somewhere, said person was wanting to go and hang out or something (drink, entertainment) and she didn't want to be gone all night.. then an argument started and this person raged hard.

Could of easily been heading down 222 in car, had argument, beat her up badly, and perhaps decided to get off the main highway to go towards Adamstown and threw her cell phone out, and then... well you know the rest.

Just my thoughts and opinion. Seems the person who did this was probably local and had some built up anger and jealousy over a period of time and snapped.

I am guessing we will know soon if Ashley was murdered where found----or if two different locations ( murder site and site where she was found) were used.
Lord---this opens up alot more questions and scenarios.

I hope everyone who knew Ashley has been keeping their eyes open for anyone who has recently sold their vehicle - or suddenly spring-cleaned it, in the middle of winter.

RIP
I hate logging in and seeing this.
Prayers to her family and friends.

:modstop:

1) First of all, welcome to all new members! :rocker: Here is a link to all of our rules, terms of service, and posting etiquette: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

2) With the above being said I would further like to address some current issues that are going on in this thread that are :nono: and they are as follows:

3) social media: You can link to the official find fb page and that of the victim. You cannot link to other fb pages.

4) comments: are considered RUMORS and we do not allow rumors at websleuths. You can link to a media article and say, "interesting comment", etc but you may not carry on discussing a comment like it is a fact.

5) Do not sleuth or otherwise discuss persons who have not been named as a person of interest or suspect unless that has been done by law enforcement and you have a valid link to back it up as a fact.

6) ^^This includes the boyfriend^^

7) if you post a link and it comes up as ******* that link has been unapproved by websleuths for good reasons and cannot be posted or discussed.

8) if you have a problem with a post you can hit the little red triangle button in the upper right portion of the post and a moderator will get the alert.

9) you may always personal message a moderator with any questions or concerns

10) if you feel you have inside information in the case you may submit your information to our verification process. You must be verified before posting inside case information. (this does not include local information like terrain, etc, etc..)
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This thread will be opened in about 20 minutes to give everyone a chance to read the above.

back open for business.

Here is a good example about what is above in red and bold:

(here is a snip from a recent article at the noon hour)

The Bring Home Ashley Kline Facebook page references a boyfriend Kline had been dating since 2009.

Read more: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...-found-20140114,0,4710175.story#ixzz2qOha8eBU
Follow us: @mcall on Twitter | mcall.lv on Facebook

^^this does not give anyone the ability to sleuth the boyfriend. It only says she has one and does not even list a name.^^

hope this helps with the explanation. If anything changes we will adjust accordingly.

carry on folks:seeya:

So sad. :( It sounds like she died a terrifying and painful death.

Rest in peace, Ashley. May justice be swift & harsh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the offer of a reward leads to new information. That is so sweet that they are raising money to help pay for the funeral. I hope her family gets some answers soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Police haven't said, but I think it is likely Ashley was killed the night she disappeared. And it sounds like her death was violent enough that the killer would have needed to shower and wash his clothes.

Someone out there may remember a family member or someone they know behaving strangely that night (Monday Dec 30th, with New Year coming up on the Wednesday).

Maybe going home and showering before bed and putting clothing in the washing machine, when they wouldn't usually?

Maybe their vehicle being muddy, or missing floorcoverings or mats? Fussing with it on New Year's Eve, instead of getting ready to celebrate?

Maybe someone just mentioning Ashley's disappearance in an odd or inappropriate way?

All the above are signals that have led to the capture of murderers before. I really hope anyone with any information calls police. They could save a life. If someone could get in a murderous rage with Ashley who everyone says was sweet kind and very young for her age, then it's just about certain they could do the same with someone else. Including anyone they know or suspect of knowing their secret.

How terrible and sad. I hope they find the beast(s) that did this. Anyone that would harm a young, innocent and somewhat disabled girl is a souless animal. Prayers for Ashley's parents, may their sweet angel rest in peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back