PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great points made by Cory Mills, the video I really want to link is on Fox - but this is good too.

Sounds like just a minute or so after he threatened the county police guy as he was hoisted up to the edge of the roof.
The local guy drops to the ground, and just after, Crooks fires insanely accurately nearly a football field plus 40 yards away, very nearly achieving head shot of trump. Crooks had nerves of steel. He was dedicated beyond belief, and I say this as a former hunter. Like running an obstacle course then immediately shooting someone so far away.

Biggest mystery to me so far, if 3 county guys kind of subcontracted to usss (iirc), were in the bldg, photographed Crooks, saw him return with a duffle bag, saw his range finding directly towards trump....why didn't they, er, go out and apprehend him? The part about relaying the photo to a command center sounds lame.

So there were at least 2 local cops "hoisting" one of them up to the roof, 3 county guys inside the building manning some superfax each time they saw the SAME guy in the most suspicious of circumstances, yet they waited for someone to tell them what to do?

ITA
his gun was still in his bag at that point so would've been easy to grab him

The shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, has virtually zero online footprint. He has no known TikTok, Instagram or Snapchat. No has no friends who've come forward.

And like other US assassins in history, his politics are ambiguous. He was a registered Republican and described by a classmate as 'definitely conservative'. Yet Mr Crooks also donated a small sum to a progressive movement in 2021.

Dr Rachel Toles, a licensed clinical psychologist based in California, who specializes in the study of violent criminals told DailyMail.com that politics may have had little to do with the shooting - as astonishing as that may seem.

From her experience, Dr Toles said that people in these scenarios often suffer from an extremely damaged ego, and have a desire to take out someone who has what they most covet - which could be success, popularity or good looks.

It's possible that former President Trump could've represented something Mr Crooks deeply desired - fame, success or respect.

'Trump gets more attention than anyone on the planet.

'And now we're talking about an invisible kid who no one talked to in school unless they were kind of picking on him,' Dr Toles said.

She added: 'So we're talking about somebody who feels incredibly invisible, and he's targeting the most visible man on the planet.

-Both Dr Kardaras and Dr Toles believe these killers share more in common with mass shooters than serial killers or people who kill someone in their personal life.

Serial killers tend to be motivated by an internal drive to dominate and hunt other humans - and tend to have high self esteem, Dr Toles said.

By contrast - people who try to shoot political figures or take a gun to a school usually are doing so in order to get attention.

-Dr Kardaras said the political assassin normally falls into two categories - those driven by the idea that their actions will make large political or social change and those who are driven by the idea that murdering someone will make them 'immortal'.

Both are likely to have some sort of mental health issue - be it delusions, depression or paranoia.
Thank you for sharing this article! I strongly agree with her assessments, and I believe that above anything else his profile fits the typical mass killer. Naturally since a political figure was nearly murdered, people will have their own political opinions on it and make assumptions. But, from what we do know about this man, (or what we don't know!) is pretty atypical of the political assassin profile. He doesn't seem to have a purely ideological or political motive so far, and the FBI can't find one either.

If his main goal was to influence people or make a big politicial statement, I would think he'd have left behind writings/recordings or something explaining his motivations. But we don't know of any, not even a note. He chose the president for a reason, but I believe it's less about him as a person and more about what he represents. Additionally it seems more likely that Crooks actually went out of his way to erase his digital footprint and any trace of what he was really thinking or wanted to "accomplish" in regards to the killing, nearly the opposite of what these types of killers do. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back