PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In Sydney … Jack Black’s Tenacious D band mate expressed birthday wish during concert: “Don’t miss Trump next time.”

Disgusting. What a hateful nonhuman being. And to think I once watched JB’s movies and thought he was an ok guy. Not anymore. He’s now on my Black list, no pun intended.

The Trump campaign has already set up the process and over $3 million has already been raised online for the three individuals who were shot at the Butler rally. This is a start. I am sure there will be more. Corey's family recently stated that they are not ready to go public yet, but they will be taken care of, I have no doubt. I think we will hear more about this during the four days of the Convention this week.

Good to hear.

@MassGuy
Regarding your recent post, for this guy to have crossed so many boundaries without being identified and stopped along the way only means he had help.
Planned or staged I don’t know and I certainly cannot debate it.

There will be a Congressional investigation starting Monday, July 22nd by the House of Representatives. I think we'll know more as the investigation gets underway. My own opinion is that it was a failure of communication between local LE and SS. But it is too early to say until the investigation is underway, so I understand your concern.

I am interested in how the police identified Crooks, so quickly, using "DNA and facial recognition".

What DNA source? Obviously, from Crooks, but how was his DNA identified so quickly? Matched against what database? And what facial recognition software?

These are really the questions we should be asking....

I marked “biometric confirmations” of interest during 1st PC, and intend to come back to this at a later time, (all too intense for me atm, hence my brevity and distance, but peeking here/intermittently lurking, and grateful for opp to process together.)

Is it necessary to gain certain grades to follow on to a Bachelor's degree after an Associate degree? Just wondering if that had been his intention but he didn't make the grade.
Depends on the 4-year college or university and it's entrance requirements, and also depends on the entrance requirements of the major chosen. Some states establish the requirements for community college transfers to their public four-year institutions.

Agreed, and I imagine this incident will make many feel wary about attending rallies.
Not only wary about attending rallies, but to not opt to sit behind the candidate!! No way in heck would you find me there. I wouldn't even be in the crowd if I was to attend an event like this (I wouldn't), I'd be on the outskirts closest to an exit (if I even entered) and closest to my car. I'm just extra cautious I guess.

and I am sorry my opinion, that photo op with the fist up in the air, prevented Secret Service from doing their job and although they have signed up to risk their lives for him those moments "wait, wait" look for a camera, pump fist in air "fight, fight" those moments put those officers at risk.
<modsnip>. He got his face visible above the head of the smallest agent who wasn't physically capable of covering him without his cooperation. They need to replace his detail with 6'5" burly men.

Last edited by a moderator:
<,modsnip> He got his face visible above the head of the smallest agent who wasn't physically capable of covering him without his cooperation. They need to replace his detail with 6'5" burly men.
it just put them at additional risk the object at that point was to get him out of there, keep him covered in case there were more shooters. I think it was just his gut instinct and that is all that mattered at that moment. I heard that in moments like that they are not to take direction from the person they are protecting , just to go through the actions they are trained. I would imagine that is hard to do with some personalities though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been reported by MSM he had ‘limited social media presence’ and a Discord account that wasn’t used much but other than that I haven’t seen anything about identified social media accounts belonging to him yet. I suspect as soon as that phone’s been analyzed, those will be identified.

Wonder if he was on 4Chan, dark web, and other hellish depths of the cyber universe.

I am interested in how the police identified Crooks, so quickly, using "DNA and facial recognition".

What DNA source? Obviously, from Crooks, but how was his DNA identified so quickly? Matched against what database? And what facial recognition software?

These are really the questions we should be asking....

The firearm's background check came back to his father's name.
Obviously, he wasn't his father.

I believe from there they used DNA for positive ID, but I'm not certain.

The problem wasn't the venue. The protocols don't change based on venue. There was clearly a failure of security and Congress will hopefully find out what on earth happened.
The failure of security was absolutely the problem, but don’t discount the inherent dangers of an open-air venue. An indoor venue has less points of failure, and one that has been frequently used for high profile events does offer experience from past practice. Butler is not a town with tons of experience in handling security for high-profile events. PA State police assisted, but ultimately the failure to secure falls on the shoulders of the Feds. Trump spoke there at the airport in open air in 2020. They managed security then; unsure why the venue was not used again. Or just come to Pittsburgh. Plenty of suitable, experienced venues.

Butler was not a surprising choice for Trump to speak. It’s a small town in the declining rust belt waiting to be made great again. Now it a federal crime scene, and will be forever known as the place where former president Trump incredibly survived, but left a supporter dead and others injured. It is a stain on all of Western PA, and it didn’t have to happen.

jmo

In Sydney … Jack Black’s Tenacious D band mate expressed birthday wish during concert: “Don’t miss Trump next time.”

A similar statement was made by a senior staffer in the office of a U.S. Democrat Senator, and she was fired immediately when the Senator was informed.

Wonder if he was on 4Chan, dark web, and other hellish depths of the cyber universe.
It's been speculated that he was somehow "radicalized". I don't know if that's accurate, but if so, he'd certainly need to be on some platform or another, yet I've not seen a single link to any account.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back