PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With respect, good law team might ferret out some details we don’t know. You can sue the government. That isn’t against the law. Didn’t say it was easy.
Well actually, you did say they could "easily win" did you not?

Even so, since it will be at least some time before the investigation is completed and all relevant facts are known, all we can do is speculate. I hope the victims don't need to sue to receive a compassionate and supportive response from all levels of government involved.

"It’s unclear how Crooks assembled the explosive devices found in his car. Investigators parsing through his online search history haven’t found any indication of him researching how to make home-made explosives, law enforcement officials said."
He graduated college in May, may have used computers at school to research. But you would think they would have security features to track and report those kind of seaches.

Maybe he had a book?

Ok, that ladder thing tells us that he had likely scoped out the area beforehand, and knew he'd need it. So he was either there in the days prior, or used Google Earth or something. I tend to think he was there in person, as he happened to pick the perfect spot with which to view the stage.
I wonder if he ever had been inside the building and had cased it days prior to the rally event.

I'm thinking that if the building did have some kind of an access to the roof from inside the building, you would think that roof access inside the building would have been guarded, blocked, or locked on the day of the rally event.

Something I keep thinking about...

Imo, Trump was exposed multiple times/at multiple points while surrounded by Secret Service (height differences, him wanting to signal to the crowd).

He's tall, also has light hair, both of which stand out, especially among a sea of dark suits.

For situations like these, would it make sense for the group that would bodily surround him (or anyone they are tasked with protecting) to have some kind of kevlar-reinforced cover (small blanket size maybe?) to drape over his head and shoulders while they hustle him out of the way?

I am not sure how feasible it is but I feel like it would make the protected person less visible for continued assault until they could get to a safer location.

Just thoughts as all the protective actions are under scrutiny and may be changed or modified going forward.

Imo.

Not Kevlar, but Hamas uses this technique of covering hostages’ heads during transfer, not only so they can’t see, but so they can’t be seen.

Last edited:
Well, the CNN article did disclaim they can't confirm if TC even used the ladder or ammo purchased on Sunday so I guess there's that.

I'm struggling with the image of this young man packing a rifle and a ladder from his vehicle to the grounds without one person approaching him. This makes no sense to me. JMO
Agreed

"Yet nearly 48 hours after the shooting, investigators are struck by the lack of leads they’re finding about Crooks’ mindset and possible motives. Even after successfully breaking into his phone and searching his computer, scouring his search history and bedroom, and interviewing his family and friends, agents still haven’t found evidence that would suggest political or ideological impetus for the shooting, law enforcement sources told CNN."
Seems whoever mentioned this turning into another case like the Vegas shooter (I think Massguy?) was correct. I don’t think they’ve discovered motive to this day.

Could he have been in that building prior to going to the roof?
I think not recent report says local police were inside. I am just trying to figure out if he had the gun assembled or not. Not that it would necessarily draw attention it seems. I am also trying to connect and confirm witness statements.

Were they the only ones who were covering roof tops? If this had been more than one shooter they could have been hit from behind right?

Seems whoever mentioned this turning into another case like the Vegas shooter (I think Massguy?) was correct. I don’t think they’ve discovered motive to this day.
Nope, which is why they were never able to classify it as terrorism.

I can’t imagine this guy was as sophisticated as Paddock was though. These younger guys, even if they’re smart, always seem to leave an extensive trail. Perhaps this one will be smaller, but I’ve got to believe it’s somewhere.

Last edited:
Y
Well actually, you did say they could "easily win" did you not?

Even so, since it will be at least some time before the investigation is completed and all relevant facts are known, all we can do is speculate. I hope the victims don't need to sue to receive a compassionate and supportive response from all levels of government involved.
Yes you’re right. I did say easily win. Is it ok if I state my opinion or is that allowed anymore in our country?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back