PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More information with every report. That Daily Mail report now introduces a photograph of a bicycle (described as the shooter's) at the scene with a backpack beside it, and another pack of some kind hanging from the handlebars.

I'm curious how far TMC's vehicle was parked from the scene and whether that IED was at any point inside that backpack located at the perimeter outside the rally.

Also curious who he was communicating with or what he was otherwise looking at as he reportedly repeatedly looked at his phone before climbing atop the building form which he began shooting.
bicycle and a car.... maybe he was not expecting to die in the attack

they were not moving at the speed of light- they had to get the bomb squad and once they are dealing with bombs, the searches become more regimented so that they do not blow anything up
They are fully capable of dealing with a crime scene and a secondary crime scene at the same time.

Teams moving slowly at the attack site does not mean agents can’t also be at the house at the same time.

I’m simply surprised it took several hours to arrive there based on the preliminary identification.

It doesn’t make sense. The math says that around 7pm he was identified. The next step would be going to the house and speaking with the occupants.
They had the father's name.

But who was the dead guy?

Firearms are sometimes stolen too.

They also could have run tags on the vehicle, but they would have had to wait until the crowds left.

They can send an agent out to the father's neighborhood, but would it be a good idea to knock on the door cold? I'm sure they were surveilling the house as soon as they had a name.

More information with every report. That Daily Mail report now introduces a photograph of a bicycle (described as the shooter's) at the scene with a backpack beside it, and another pack of some kind hanging from the handlebars.

I'm curious how far TMC's vehicle was parked from the scene and whether that IED was at any point inside that backpack located at the perimeter outside the rally.

Also curious who he was communicating with or what he was otherwise looking at as he reportedly repeatedly looked at his phone before climbing atop the building form which he began shooting.

I think he was watching the rally on his phone.

I think the bicycle is completely unrelated. John Miller at CNN reported the vehicle/home contents, and never mentioned anything about a bike.

They also continue to report that the wrong sniper team took the shots (those two guys on the roof above the stage were not the shooters).

BREAKING NEWS

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks seen at rally an HOUR before shooting in shocking new video

Donald Trump's would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks is seen lurking near the rally stage just an hour before he opened fire in chilling new video

Video at link

I wonder where the rifle was at this point in time. Still in his car? Or hidden somewhere for later retrieval.

They had the father's name.

But who was the dead guy?

Firearms are sometimes stolen too.

They also could have run tags on the vehicle, but they would have had to wait until the crowds left.

They can send an agent out to the father's neighborhood, but would it be a good idea to knock on the door cold? I'm sure they were surveilling the house as soon as they had a name.
good points and the vehicle was found down the road at a gas station....

They are fully capable of dealing with a crime scene and a secondary crime scene at the same time.

Teams moving slowly at the attack site does not mean agents can’t also be at the house at the same time.

I’m simply surprised it took several hours to arrive there based on the preliminary identification.
I'm also surprised by any delay in securing the shooters home.

You would think that they would expedite that process to insure no evidence was destroyed or removed from the home. JMO.

I was thinking supposed lack of friends and this may not be his normal behavior. It was 10 hours, probably no answer on phone it was getting late at night, I think any parent would worry.
Emphasis mine.
If it was unusual for TC to not go off with friends or not to check in, then yes, that's true.
Somehow I assumed that the police had contacted the parents before 10 hours had elapsed, but am unsure when they showed up at TC's parent's home ?

Fellow classmate Summer Barkley told CBS Pittsburgh reporter Megan Schiller that although Crooks wasn't popular, he still had a group of friends and was a good student beloved by teachers.

She said she didn't see any red flags that would lead her to believe he would do something like this.

Mark Sigafoos, who graduated with Crooks and sat near him in class, told CBS News that while it was possible Crooks was bullied in school, he never personally saw it happen.

Possibly... nothing stood out regarding TC ?
If he had few friends or was bullied (obv. not o.k. to treat anyone like that !) ; it happens to many people and is not an excuse to go on a rampage.
The assertions by his fellow classmates that he was generally accepted -- chills me, as then anyone is capable of murdering an innocent person !
Not much chance of predicting the next nut case to go on a rampage .

Horrible to think he was working at a nursing home, amongst the most helpless -- akin to working with infants.
Omo.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks seen at rally an HOUR before shooting in shocking new video

Donald Trump's would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks is seen lurking near the rally stage just an hour before he opened fire in chilling new video

Video at link

Did he change his shirt? Or is this quality poor?

87459391-13644511-Donald_Trump_s_would_be_assassin_Thomas_Matthew_Crooks_is_seen_l-m-4_1721237717927.jpg

87438199-13642719-image-a-13_1721209921302.jpg

It looks like the Trump campaign may have wanted to have the rally at the County airport but there was a scheduling conflict with the venue. I'm sure they probably scout several venues but this was new to me.

good points and the vehicle was found down the road at a gas station....

Also good point re. the vehicle left at the gas station.

Sooo... TC WALKED to the rally, with rifle in hand ?
And no one stopped him or at least asked why he had a gun ?

Even if he concealed it prior to the rally -- they didn't find it during the security sweep ?
He'd have to have placed the weapon fairly close so he could grab it w/o being noticed.
None of these actions should have gone unnoticed.
I say 'should have'.
I'm assuming there was a security check beforehand, but tbh I question that, now.
Omo.

It looks like the Trump campaign may have wanted to have the rally at the County airport but there was a scheduling conflict with the venue. I'm sure they probably scout several venues but this was new to me.

Curious -- who was at the other event ?

Interesting. President Trump usually holds his rallies at a local airport as this makes it much easier for him to fly in and get in and out, also for the other politicians that join his rallies and the campaign team, family members, etc.

Curious -- who was at the other event ?
The campaign for Donald Trump may have wanted to return to the site of the former president’s 2020 Butler County rally, the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport, but there was an event scheduled at the venue prior to the request.
https://vdo.ai/contact?utm_medium=video&utm_term=butlereagle.com&utm_source=vdoai_logo
Mike Walsh, chairman of the Butler County Airport Authority in Penn Township, said the campaign contacted the authority “about a month-and-a-half ago,” with a range of dates organizers were looking to plan a rally for Trump in the county.

Walsh said that although Trump’s last Butler County rally, which took place Oct. 31 at the airport, was well-organized, the airport already had an event scheduled for July 13, the Penn Township Volunteer Fire Company’s annual Mega Cruise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou
Back