PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thank you, ye
I’m not sure the brain would be studied like they do when a brain is donated after autopsy, but they’d probably be looking at the brain in the normal context, as the photo I’ve seen indicates he caught one right to the head.
oh yes, there would be significant damage from that , I was just thinking and not trying to justify but I was thinking brain tumor / cancer something that could affect someone's behavior. Of course they will also test for substances but I am feeling they won't find any.

all of my messages are encrypted I didn't set it up that way either, I just noticed one day after an update my messages and messenger were saying that.
I still would like to know who he was communicating with.

I guess I need to look to see if what you say is applicable to everyone "comms" or just certain ones. JMO.

Do you know what does it mean by he used encryption when messaging? Does that mean he could have been communicating with others, but they can't access it easily and it will take time to decipher?
It means that he used a cipher or "code" when communicating.

When it comes to deciphering, ciphers can range from token, to "decent" to what was once national level ciphers used by nations for diplomatic communication etc.

The possible bad news for the investigation is that increasingly sophisticated ciphers (more combinations than there are stars in the Universe type stuff) are becoming more and more readily available.

But.... code breakers use a multiple approach:

A. Brute force computing via super computer that tries each combination.
B. Linguistic algorithms tailored to the language being used. Based on English grammar rules, "X" is rare letter etc.
C. Logic algorithms. As humans, we use about 20 or so rules of logic when we express ourselves. We do it with out thinking. These concepts include: All As are Bs all Bs are Cs then: All As are Cs. Or: If A and B, then C / If not A and/ or not B Then not C.

Ideally the alorithms show the brute force number crunching super computer short cuts. So.... it does not really need to run all the trillions of combinations.

My guess is that how fast and how often commercially available ciphers can be broken by national level resources is a top secret. The batting average is probably in some type of cipher- get it, get it, lol.

Last edited:
New Details:

The timeline was briefed as follows:​

• 5:10 Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 Crooks fires first shots

From the time he fired his first shot to Crooks being killed was just 26 seconds, according to law enforcement officials. Eleven seconds after the first shot, USSS counter snipers acquired their target -- and 15 seconds after that, Crooks was shot dead.

Briefers told lawmakers Crooks purchased the ammo box at Walmart on July 5, two days after the rally was announced. On July 13, he went to the rally site in the morning, was there for an hour, and then left. He came back sometime in the early 5:00 p.m. hour and tried to enter the perimeter at around 5:30.

The motive remains a mystery, according to the briefers, and they have not identified any ideological nexus to former President Donald Trump and or President Joe Biden.

Based on interviews with the shooter's parents, law enforcement told members they believe that neither has strong political leanings.

The FBI told lawmakers they've conducted 200 interviews as part of the investigation, a source said.

Reposting this from last night as there seems to be some confusion:

By 3 p.m. on Saturday, Thomas Matthew Crooks was at the security screening area for the Trump rally in Butler County, Pennsylvania. He first aroused suspicion when he passed through the magnetometers carrying a rangefinder, which looks similar to a small pair of binoculars and is used by hunters and target shooters to measure distances when setting up a long-range shot, according to a senior law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.

The rangefinder would not have prevented Crooks from getting through the security screening point, but it did attract the attention of security personnel who kept an eye on him until he left the secure area.

-Investigators are unsure of where Crooks went after he left the screening area but the working theory is that he went to his car to retrieve the rifle.

-Crooks gained access to that rooftop by climbing on top of the building’s air conditioning system and hoisting himself up, according to a senior federal law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.

-Additionally, after a search of his residence, investigators discovered another bulletproof vest, another remote-controlled explosive device and a 3D printer, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
What's the significance of mentioning the 3D printer?

I guess I need to look to see if what you say is applicable to everyone "comms" or just certain ones. JMO.
I just went into a rabbit hole to figure out where the setting is and I have an option to turn on secure storage where my encrypted messages are sent to a cloud, but mine is in low storage mode meaning not much is saved. I am not super tech savvy so I am feeling educated. But I never turned on encryption so it may be an automatic with some apps?

also I do not see where I can pick and choose what communications / who would be encrypted.
I also could find no way to review those chats only an option to delete, very interesting, I imagine younger people are very familiar with these features.

What's the significance of mentioning the 3D printer?
Good question, we just don't know. I think it's possible he used it to help construct the bombs in some way. Ukraine uses them in order to make the outer casings for drone bombs, which are then filled with explosives. That's obviously different from what this guy would have been doing, but who knows.

Good question, we just don't know. I think it's possible he used it to help construct the bomb. Ukraine uses them in order to make the outer casings for drone bombs, which are then filled with explosives. That's obviously different from what this guy would have been doing, but who knows.
and he thought he was gonna blow up the car, maybe it was just a way to get rid of evidence?

and he thought he was gonna blow up the car, maybe it was just a way to get rid of evidence?
There's really nothing to gain by destroying evidence. All he apparently had in there was a vest and explosives, and we've learned of nothing being found that has been helpful to the investigation.

There's really nothing to gain by destroying evidence. All he apparently had in there was a vest and explosives, and we've learned of nothing being found that has been helpful to the investigation.
true but just seemed odd the 3d printer in the car, unless there was another location he was making parts and for whatever reason didn't leave the printer there...

oh sorry, so much confusion, and trying to connect the dots in a tornado..... in that case I don't find a 20 year old owning a 3d printer odd at all.
It was mentioned to John Miller (cnn expert) for a reason, so I think it is connected in some way.

Or believed to be at least.

I’m posting this to get ahead of it, because I do not believe it is true. No other outlet has mentioned a van, and the vehicle he was driving has been described as a car (I thought I heard Hyundai or something).

Total garbage from the Daily Mail.

It was mentioned to John Miller (cnn expert) for a reason, so I think it is connected in some way.

Or believed to be at least.
it is in the evidence list I am sure. And could be used for nefarious purposes but several of the young persons I work with have one, i don't know why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back