PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Trump hadn't turned his head, it seems as though indeed he was able to shoot straight...
It took him like 7 shots from close distance with a rifle likely equipped with an optic. A decent shot would have hit Trump at least a few times.

A head turn should have been entirely irrelevant.

Make no mistake though, that’s the reason he’s alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post contained no link>
The gaming site the shooter posted on was Steam. Anyone familiar with that? How does the platform work? Where would the message be posted - is there a message board, a live chat box, profile pages, etc? Any insights?

"DailyMail.com confirmed U.S. Senators were told the 20-year-old gunman posted on Steam: 'July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds.'"

Last edited by a moderator:
The gaming site the shooter posted on was Steam. Anyone familiar with that? How does the platform work? Where would the message be posted - is there a message board, a live chat box, profile pages, etc? Any insights?

"DailyMail.com confirmed U.S. Senators were told the 20-year-old gunman posted on Steam: 'July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds.'"

Not really into gaming but I don't think that's particularly controversial site?

Not really into gaming but I don't think that's particularly controversial site?
Steam isn't really a site per se...

You can buy video games through steam and leave reviews on there for them. It's a vendor with areas for user commenting and feedback. Certain people play games and live stream that gameplay on there. You can have conversations on there about games, in message areas of the site.

Think of YouTube, where there are areas you can comment or leave messages, but it's not the primary function, the primary function is to watch videos. The primary function of steam is as a vendor of video games.

Stream is a platform and app for distributing video games online that also has social media features and community message boards. It was developed by Valve — the same Valve that created the Half-Life, Counter Strike, and Left4Dead games. It functions like an online shop and a community portal combined and is one of the most popular gaming platforms out there.

On July 13 he opened fire on the Republican nominee from a roof just 130 yards away from the rally stage in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The FBI also found he had two cell phones, the second of which was found at home with only 27 contacts.
Article SBM...

This stands out to me.

Why mention a second phone with 27 contacts?

That makes me think maybe he was radicalized after all. MOO

Article SBM...

This stands out to me.

Why mention a second phone with 27 contacts?

That makes me think maybe he was radicalized after all. MOO
I don't see radicalization, but if he were, radicalized to what? He seems to be scattered in his searches, other than searching for SUPER high-profile people in important positions.

"As well as researching Trump and Biden, Crooks also searched for FBI Director Christopher Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and a member of the British royal family, the Times reported, without specifying which royal it was."

“This was a 100% cover-your-*advertiser censored* briefing,” Barrasso said. “He had a range finder and a backpack. The Secret Service lost sight of him.”

Roughly 30 minutes after the initial suspicious person report, Pennsylvania State Police notified the Secret Service of a suspicious person at 5:51 p.m. The Secret Service notified its snipers at 5:53 p.m., the sources said.

At 6:02 p.m., Trump took the stage. At 6:09 p.m., members of the crowd notified police that Crooks, 20, was on a rooftop. Two minutes later, Crooks opened fire on Trump at 6:11 p.m.

Senators were also told that Crooks visited the site of the assassination attempt last week, the sources said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x