PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had said earlier how blown away I was when so many people remained stationary, stood up, didn’t flee, when DT was shot. Some DID know Trump was shot.

DT said the same thing last night. He said he could see this, basically thought the same thing, while he was down, looking up at the people.

I've been processing all of this for a few days, and I have more questions than anything. I'm about an hour away from where this happened so it hit far too close to home. I even knew someone who almost went to this rally but backed out last minute. My church is only about 20 minutes from there.

My question here: where were the parents? Couldn't they have seen anything given their occupation? Was their son really that good at hiding some sort of possible underlying mental health issue? Could it be something developed later? Schizophrenia has a tendency to develop around the age he was. Still, wouldn't there have been something the parents would have picked up?
Would love to know what the parents actually knew about their child. I am less likely to judge based on what they "should have known."

It's not easy raising a young man at the best of times, especially through adolescence. You try to support the kid's potential and see the good in him. You try to model good, adult behavior, including a certain amount of respect for the kid's privacy. In a Christian family, forgiveness and compassion are among the highest values.

One has to wonder what would have happened to young Crooks if he did not live in a culture that sees violence as a form of entertainment, and conflates it with lofty values like liberty and freedom of expression.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I obviously missed it... and it's important background! And, yes, I also wondered what happened regarding any follow-ups. Getting rid of the current director isn't all that's needed for the future.

jmo
And many more incidents. I'm remember the Columbian incident, the media covered, it was pretty serious.
Moo

I’m actually wondering if he was delusional. Possibly undiagnosed Schizophrenia? He was at that age when it surfaces.
He could have been delusional, especially with the lack of sleep, but probably, it is not schizophrenia. They need to do his full genome sequencing, IMHO, I suspect what he has could fall into one of newly described conditions.

The first major neuronal rearrangement is over by 3 years of age; this is when the parents of autistic kids are typically noticing that their kids are "different." The second one is usually done by nineteen; view it as the "correction" of the first one as well. There is a theory that "overpruning" can be related to schizophrenia, but then, schizophrenia itself is an array of diagnoses.

I miss many more incidents. I'm remember the Columbian incident, the media covered, it was pretty serious.
Moo

Sadly, the Columbine was the trigger. For a few reasons:
- the boys had online presence with the computer game (Doom, I think).
- they were gifted kids and there was the tendency to sympathize with them because they were bullied
- the two of them...the dyadic factor. There is a theory that DK joined the plan due to some personal attachment to EH; like many such kids, he was probably slightly confused about himself. Unfortunately, this very fact - the two, side by side - turned them into modern Robin Hood and Little John, which they were not
- But, the case was not fully discussed in press. The opposite happened: nothing was discussed until they settled all lawsuits.
- I think it is a mistake to not release all the basement tapes. From what I saw, the boys come across as horribly immature and incredibly prone to imaginary play. Klebold is an obvious poster child for lots of known conditions, and psychotic on top of it. Eric is more subtle but his teenager frustration is too obvious. In fact, I think if the "basement tapes" are released in full, this may be a deterrent, "this is how the world sees you."
- also, I feel sorry for DK's mom, but I think the true reason why stupidly clueless DK joined EH in his plan should be out in the open. The rest have to see that they won't find "the second one." IMHO.

Wonder whether TMC also researched Robert Crimo- the July 4th parade sniper who planned to get away with it by disguising himself. His father was charged because he enabled that shooter to buy firearms despite his known history of violent threats.
Good question!

jmo

He could have been delusional, especially with the lack of sleep, but probably, it is not schizophrenia. They need to do his full genome sequencing, IMHO, I suspect what he has could fall into one of newly described conditions.

The first major neuronal rearrangement is over by 3 years of age; this is when the parents of autistic kids are typically noticing that their kids are "different." The second one is usually done by nineteen; view it as the "correction" of the first one as well. There is a theory that "overpruning" can be related to schizophrenia, but then, schizophrenia itself is an array of diagnoses.
What does overpruning mean? tia

Overpruning is when too many synapses are cut off

The whole area is just developing, so any day brings new articles

Ooops Charlotte was first :)

More on this interesting subject

Last edited:
This could explain why threats related to TMC weren't taken as legit, which XC's excuse back in 2019 was that he was a 'troll' without actually intending to do a school shooting:
She said Cisneros said he put the Bethel Park High School contact information, principals’ information and their emails on a message board “in hopes that others would ‘troll’ the school,” explaining that might entail “flood(ing) them with emails, calls and threats to cause a disturbance in the school.”

According to court records, Cisneros eventually admitted to “posting the threat on 8chan that he was planning a school shooting,” but he denied having a plan to commit a school shooting or possessing a weapon.

TMC could have been viewed as hanging out with a group of outcast gamers who weren't actual threats of carrying out a school shooting, like he might have been a 'troll' then or at least used the same excuse as XC. It also wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that TMC had accessories to some degree, like how with Columbine there was accessories who didn't know what they were helping out in.

Also from the lockdown training, that could have also encouraged TMC, like this is a comment from a Bethel Park High School parent in 2019 who pointed out that the school drills actually show that school shooters can be successful if they try it:
"Do you really want it to be your kid who's the one who takes the bullet and winds up with a plaque in the lobby of the school saying he went down as a hero?" asked Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, parent Nanette Adams, who disagreed with the decision to adopt a widely used safety protocol during a September drill at her 15-year-old son's high school. The protocol is known as ALICE, which stands for alert, lockdown, inform, counter and evacuate.

"To me, this just seems like an indirect admission on the part of the schools that they really have no control over who gets into the building, and the school security officer isn't enough to keep the place safe so we need to hold the kids accountable for doing it," she said.

I think he may have been radicalized, but not in the political sense. His life experiences might have taught him that if you're a sufficiently motivated shooter who hides your tracks, you can become famous. Perhaps his original plan was to bomb and shoot up his old school but then he became more ambitious. 2019 may have taught him he could do a famous shooting/bombing if he wanted to and then 2024 post-high school is when he decided to actually carry it out. This that was said in 2019 about shooting up schools was apparently confirmed to shooting up political events, like you could just change the school shooting words around from 2019 to say this about the 2024 Trump event where he saw local LE couldn't guard a building with line of sight to Trump:
[Not an actual quote]"To me, this just seems like an indirect admission on the part of the Secret Service that they really have no control over who gets onto the building, and the local police aren't enough to keep the place safe"[not an actual quote]

Last edited:

Overpruning is when too many synapses are cut off

The whole area is just developing, so any day brings new articles

Ooops Charlotte was first :)

More on this interesting subject

Thanks you two for the info. Never heard the term before!

jmo

Former President Donald Trump will return Saturday to Grand Rapids, where security is expected to increase for his first rally after a gunman attempted to assassinate the New York businessman at an outdoor campaign event in Pennsylvania.

Trump is expected to take the stage Saturday evening at Van Andel Arena along with his newly-minted vice presidential nominee, Ohio Sen. JD Vance.

The U.S. Secret Service declined to provide details on what sorts of staffing or procedural changes would be made in the wake of last weekend's shooting in Butler, Pa., but said the federal agency would work with local and state police "to ensure a safe and secure environment" for the former president, vice presidential nominee and attendees.

"We are constantly reevaluating security and where we see the need to change our posture we absolutely do," said Doug Zloto, special agent in charge of the Detroit Field Office of the U.S. Secret Service...

Failed Donald Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks’ final online search before the Pennsylvania rally shooting last weekend was for *advertiser censored*, according to a report.
Here's the original reporting: https://www.thedailybeast.com/donal...s-for-*advertiser censored*?ref=home?ref=home

Notes: Parents began trying to contact him (to include via text), beginning at 1 and continuing through the afternoon.

They still have a number of hard drives as well as his laptop to analyze.

4 magazines were found near his body, so I'd estimate he had between 120-150 rounds to work with (based on if the magazine in the rifle was counted or not).

This could explain why threats related to TMC weren't taken as legit, which XC's excuse back in 2019 was that he was a 'troll' without actually intending to do a school shooting:
She said Cisneros said he put the Bethel Park High School contact information, principals’ information and their emails on a message board “in hopes that others would ‘troll’ the school,” explaining that might entail “flood(ing) them with emails, calls and threats to cause a disturbance in the school.”

According to court records, Cisneros eventually admitted to “posting the threat on 8chan that he was planning a school shooting,” but he denied having a plan to commit a school shooting or possessing a weapon.

TMC could have been viewed as hanging out with a group of outcast gamers who weren't actual threats of carrying out a school shooting, like he might have been a 'troll' then or at least used the same excuse as XC. It also wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that TMC had accessories to some degree, like how with Columbine there was accessories who didn't know what they were helping out in.

Also from the lockdown training, that could have also encouraged TMC, like this is a comment from a Bethel Park High School parent in 2019 who pointed out that the school drills actually show that school shooters can be successful if they try it:
"Do you really want it to be your kid who's the one who takes the bullet and winds up with a plaque in the lobby of the school saying he went down as a hero?" asked Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, parent Nanette Adams, who disagreed with the decision to adopt a widely used safety protocol during a September drill at her 15-year-old son's high school. The protocol is known as ALICE, which stands for alert, lockdown, inform, counter and evacuate.

"To me, this just seems like an indirect admission on the part of the schools that they really have no control over who gets into the building, and the school security officer isn't enough to keep the place safe so we need to hold the kids accountable for doing it," she said.

I think he may have been radicalized, but not in the political sense. His life experiences might have taught him that if you're a sufficiently motivated shooter who hides your tracks, you can become famous. Perhaps his original plan was to bomb and shoot up his old school but then he became more ambitious. 2019 may have taught him he could do a famous shooting/bombing if he wanted to and then 2024 post-high school is when he decided to actually carry it out. This that was said in 2019 about shooting up schools was apparently confirmed to shooting up political events, like you could just change the school shooting words around from 2019 to say this about the 2024 Trump event where he saw local LE couldn't guard a building with line of sight to Trump:
"To me, this just seems like an indirect admission on the part of the Secret Service that they really have no control over who gets onto the building, and the local police aren't enough to keep the place safe"
I'm thinking that making threats (even as a joke or to "troll") as a young person is akin to serial killers who hurt animals as a kid. Not everyone who exhibits problem behavior as a young person grows up to commit crimes, but seems like many (most?) serial killers/school shooters did indeed have problems in their younger years that in hindsight were signs. My hunch is MC in this shooting falls into that pattern, even if we haven't seen much of it yet.

jmo

Here's the original reporting: https://www.thedailybeast.com/donal...s-for-*advertiser censored*?ref=home?ref=home

Notes: Parents began trying to contact him (to include via text), beginning at 1 and continuing through the afternoon.

They still have a number of hard drives as well as his laptop to analyze.

4 magazines were found near his body, so I'd estimate he had between 120-150 rounds to work with (based on if the magazine in the rifle was counted or not).
Why were his parents concerned about him that afternoon?

jmo

"To me, this just seems like an indirect admission on the part of the Secret Service that they really have no control over who gets onto the building, and the local police aren't enough to keep the place safe"
Can you tell me where you read the last quote from Trump? Was that in his RNC speech last night? Thank you for all of that research in your post. I found it very interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back