PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1721583576154.png
In the months after an isolated, deeply troubled 20-year-old took his
mother’s AR-style rifle and opened fire inside Sandy Hook Elementary School, gun sales in America exploded, partly fueled by the threat of a fresh ban on the assault weapons that would become the firearm of choice for some of the country’s most infamous killers.

Thomas Matthew Crooks, who used a gun purchased by his father after the Sandy Hook massacre, evokes the profile of a mass shooter. Instead he fired at a former president

Last edited:
View attachment 519535
In the months after an isolated, deeply troubled 20-year-old took his mother’s AR-style rifle and opened fire inside Sandy Hook Elementary School, gun sales in America exploded, partly fueled by the threat of a fresh ban on the assault weapons that would become the firearm of choice for some of the country’s most infamous killers.

This article has a paywall. Can you give us the main point of the article/comparison? Thanks.

Reading your post and I appreciate your local perspective. It must be so very unsettling to have something like this happen in your hometown. I think most all of us don't think any differently of your town, the local LE in that town or the people that live there. This could have happened in any town, in any state, in America. It seems like this is a wake up call for the SS and one that has needed to happen for a long time. I would never wish anyone to be harmed like this or killed, but if anything at all good can come from it, I hope it's that SS will regroup and retrain, or implement new training or new procedures so they are stronger and better equipped to keep those they are protecting safe.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really appreciate it.

This article has a paywall. Can you give us the main point of the article/comparison? Thanks.
Yeah, sorry. I cant get in either just what I could see. It will come across yahoo at some point. Apologies, while I was reading it at first and then the bummer rectangle comes up.

Last edited:
The article I list below is interesting because of the theory of two or more shooters. I haven't seen any reports about the bullets that were fired. Were they all from the same gun, and were they traced to the gun TC used on the roof. The article says there were 6-8 shoots fired, first volley of 3 hit David Dutch & Trump, Corey Comperatore and James Copenhaver were hit with the follow up volley. I think this investigation so far has not been revealing, maybe for the reason of secrecy. Bill Ackman tweets then deletes wild claim about Trump assassination

Wow, my mind never went there. You could well be right. What a sick, evil man.
Ita.
And to think he was working in a nursing home around helpless people !

For Thomas Crooks, the suburban Pittsburgh nursing home where he served meals and washed dishes for $16 an hour was another solitary corner of a nearly invisible life.
He was polite but distant, a former co-worker said, ate lunch alone in the break room and rarely spoke with anyone.

Committee member Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., told NPR he has “a whole lot of questions” about the attempted assassination and believes Cheatle should be fired.

Last week, Alejandro Mayorkas, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the Secret Service, told NPR he was grateful former President Trump was OK following the attack and acknowledged that there had been “a failure” at the rally.

“But the matter is the subject of a criminal investigation by the FBI, as well as the subject of an independent review that the president has commissioned, so I cannot speak to the facts of Saturday's event.”

I had quoted a post which was removed, talking about taking the line of sight away from potential assassins. I live in the West Palm area, pretty close to Mar-a-Lago where Trump resides. When he was POTUS, the county deployed old buses to shield Air Force One. These buses were deployed for years.

I had quoted a post which was removed, talking about taking the line of sight away from potential assassins. I live in the West Palm area, pretty close to Mar-a-Lago where Trump resides. When he was POTUS, the county deployed old buses to shield Air Force One. These buses were deployed for years.

It's a good idea. Park up, job done, use your personnel elsewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back