PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She keeps stating 'we are 9 days out'. I hope someone asks her exactly how long she expects the investigation involving an assassination attempt on a former president to take?? 9 days seems like a long time to me.

Have heard a few interviews from experts on this and it will probably take several months. There's a massive amount of evidence that needs to be carefully reviewed (auido, video, digital files) not to mention interviews of everyone who saw or heard or knew something. It was a large event, lots of staff and witnesses.

"Nine days out" means they're asking a question that can't yet be answered until the investigation is complete. She can't say " John Doe agent or LEO caused this to happen" because they're still investigating.

Pretty much standard protocol in any criminal investigation like this. JMO, its irresponsible or wrong for any public official to make premature accusations.

Have heard a few interviews from experts on this and it will probably take several months. There's a massive amount of evidence that needs to be carefully reviewed (auido, video, digital files) not to mention interviews of everyone who saw or heard or knew something. It was a large event, lots of staff and witnesses.
She won't even answer questions about the security at the event, why they decided not to provide additional agents, why the perimiter wasn't larger to include the buildings with a line of sight, etc. She knows the answer to those questions.. she doesn't need to interview anyone or review audio to explain why this perimeter was not large enough to include buildings that gave a shooter a direct line of fire. She also doesn't need to review anything to answer why Trump was allowed to take the stage with a threat in the crowd.

Cheatle gives agents who threw themselves on Trump an "A".
Meanwhile retired SS agents and other security people pointed out all the errors they made after they let Trump stand.
retired SS agent Jim from Trisha's video said after throwing themselves on Trump they "did everything wrong".

Cheatle gives agents who threw themselves on Trump an "A".
Meanwhile retired SS agents and other security people pointed out all the errors they made after they let Trump stand.
retired SS agent Jim from Trisha's video said after throwing themselves on Trump they "did everything wrong".

I don't recall that from Tricia's interview. I recall him saying the crew on the stage did a lot of things right, some wrong.

So far I am not impressed with this hearing. This is about the SS and their failure NOT about how many mass shootings there have been or banning guns. Why does everything have to be about politics and spin? Why is this guy currently speaking not just speaking about the SS failure and instead is going on and on about other things not related to the assassination attempt on Trump.
There will be members of the committee who will take the opportunity to grandstand on issues that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. But the committee members who take this seriously will ask the tough questions, I have no doubt.

AR-15 and access to them by a 20 year old or more guns have made her job easier or more difficult? Please answer the question!

Connolly addressing availability of AR 15 style weapons.
Do these more dangerous weapons make your job easier or more difficult?
She's refusing to answer the question and Connolly accuses her of evading an answer.
He's pissed and looks like KC doesn't give a *advertiser censored*.

There will be members of the committee who will take the opportunity to grandstand on issues that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. But the committee members who take this seriously will ask the tough questions, I have no doubt.
This is exactly what is happening and it's sad. I had hope that there could actually be one thing that everyone could come together on to demand answers. This is about the SS and what they did or didn't do that lead to someone being able to get on a roof and have a clear shot at the President. And some just want to use it as a chance to get political jabs or "points".

I get that. I really do. I think I'm just a bit frustrated.

Even though I no longer have cable television, I'm still able to watch this hearing on two different local over the air television channels.

I'm able to watch this hearing on Scripps News and on NTD News. I also noticed that the main big three American television networks are carrying their regular programming this morning rather than this hearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back