PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any mention of the Congressman being demoted. IIRC, the article you posted said that he was nominated to serve as director of Veteran Affairs but withdrew his candidacy when the media went after him with their allegations. Perhaps I missed something in the article?
"The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move."

I think that if Trump had died, if nobody else got injured or killed, this would have been chalked up as an assassination by a young, mentally ill lone gunman and that would be the end of it. jmho
For sure certain actors would try to float that story.

Ronny Jackson wrote in an official report that there was a 2cm gash in formus POTUS' ear, and the wound has been questioned during the hearing by the FBI director.
My understanding is tht Christopher Wray, director of the FBI, stated that they didn't know if President Trump was hit by a bullet or shrapnel. Following the hearing, the FBI put out a statement clarifying that President Trump was, indeed, hit with a bullet. I don't recall any questioning of the nature of President Trump's wound during Wray's testimony, only his speculation that it might have been shrapnel and not a bullet which was clarified by the FBI following the hearing - that President Trump was, indeed, hit by a bullet.

Ronny Jackson wrote in an official report that there was a 2cm gash in formus POTUS' ear, and the wound has been questioned during the hearing by the FBI director.

FBI admitted their assumption was wrong and corrected it. It’s upthread, sometime last week. But it’s refreshing to hear that from any institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay