PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! I'm still questioning that myself. I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, just questioning if he talked with someone about the security before the rally? It has widely been reported that the volunteers were allowed in without being scanned the day before to decorate. This is where the investigation needs to continue, did he have a lookout feeding him information? And probably it is something the FBI are doing now. He certainly was brazen if he was acting alone, thinking he would just scout out a place to attempt to shoot Trump.

My next question is, why isn't there any formal questioning of the lead Secret Service agent that was in charge of the rally? Surely, this event was not directly under Cheatle's supervision. There must be a chain of command and the person overseeing the event made critical decisions that were wrong. MOO

It looks like it would be one of the 3 out of the pittsburgh field office that would be the overseer’s of the site.

Jmo

The statement from Jackson continues, saying, “During the Congressional Hearing two days ago, FBI Director Christopher Wray suggested that it could be a bullet, shrapnel, or glass.”

Jackson says, “There is absolutely no evidence that it was anything other than a bullet. Congress should correct the record as confirmed by both the hospital and myself.”

I wonder if he ditched the ladder on his was back to get the 2nd weapon? Wasn’t it reported that a ladder was found on the side of the rd?
I didn’t dream that, did I?
I recall a ladder being located on the road in his neighborhood. This was reported during the lockdown of his neighborhood for the bomb sweep. At the time of the report, it was unconfirmed if it was the actual 5 ft ladder purchased by TC.

Last edited:
Speaking of the ladder, has anyone heard which Home Depot it was purchased from? I only ask because I'm very familiar with one that's about 30 minutes south of there in Hampton Township on State Route 8 (William Flynn Highway).

On an unrelated and less trivial note, do we know anything about the perp's parents in terms of what kind of therapy they did? I've been scratching my head over this for a while now.

Speaking of the ladder, has anyone heard which Home Depot it was purchased from? I only ask because I'm very familiar with one that's about 30 minutes south of there in Hampton Township on State Route 8 (William Flynn Highway).

On an unrelated and less trivial note, do we know anything about the perp's parents in terms of what kind of therapy they did? I've been scratching my head over this for a while now.
I don't think it was ever reported that they were therapists of any kind. IIRC, it was reported that they were behavioral counselors. That is a very broad category and could encompass a lot of jobs.

Now I'm confused by this.

There is the narrative that there were 3 snipers, one went home, one left to investigate, and the third left to help the sniper who locked themself out while investigating leaving the roof from which Crooks shot unguarded. (An appalling story!)

But there were snipers behind the stage, too. So these three snipers must be the total of snipers for the private buildings, not the total of all snipers, right? It wasn't one of those snipers who went home/locked themself out/ helped the one who locked themself out who finally killed Crooks, was it?

And, I guess these three (well, 2, one went home) were local LE? Because it was outside the perimeter? Or were they SS? I'm not following this anymore.

My amateur understanding from reading books like "Zero Fail," is that there are generally three zones. Right around the protected person is generally all SS. The next ring is generally a mix of SS and other LE. I considered the perimeter to refer to that ring. And the third ring is generally all other LE.

My initial understanding was that the people guarding the the building from which the shots were fired had to be local LE, because it's outside of the perimeter. But if Bennie Thomson is concerned...well he is in congress. Congress wouldn't be asking about local LE formally.

I also thought that it was reported that this was a small police force town. 3 snipers does not sound like a small force. Maybe it was state troopers? But again, not the preview of the House of Representatives.

Were those three snipers (2, since one left all together) Secret Service or State or Local?

MOO

Article seems to imply that President Trumps’s ear looks too good to have been wounded by a bullet only two weeks ago. May I share that over the last several years, I’ve had a number of surgical incisions on my arms, legs, and face to excise moles. They were more significant wounds than the president’s and required sutures. After two weeks of antibiotic ointment under a dressing, the wounds are barely noticeable. It doesn’t surprise me his ear appears “normal.” OMO.

I am so annoyed by people trying to downplay the significance of this shooting. MOO.

Not including you, @Elley Mae, in “people.” :)

Last edited:
Now I'm confused by this.

There is the narrative that there were 3 snipers, one went home, one left to investigate, and the third left to help the sniper who locked themself out while investigating leaving the roof from which Crooks shot unguarded. (An appalling story!)

But there were snipers behind the stage, too. So these three snipers must be the total of snipers for the private buildings, not the total of all snipers, right? It wasn't one of those snipers who went home/locked themself out/ helped the one who locked themself out who finally killed Crooks, was it?

And, I guess these three (well, 2, one went home) were local LE? Because it was outside the perimeter? Or were they SS? I'm not following this anymore.

My amateur understanding from reading books like "Zero Fail," is that there are generally three zones. Right around the protected person is generally all SS. The next ring is generally a mix of SS and other LE. I considered the perimeter to refer to that ring. And the third ring is generally all other LE.

My initial understanding was that the people guarding the the building from which the shots were fired had to be local LE, because it's outside of the perimeter. But if Bennie Thomson is concerned...well he is in congress. Congress wouldn't be asking about local LE formally.

I also thought that it was reported that this was a small police force town. 3 snipers does not sound like a small force. Maybe it was state troopers? But again, not the preview of the House of Representatives.

Were those three snipers (2, since one left all together) Secret Service or State or Local?

MOO
The three were designated as "overwatch". I would give dollars to donuts these were the guys in the building semi-attatched and directly behind/adjacent to the roof the shooter was on. If you look at the video of the guy in the suit on the rooftop he points back at three windows, I think they were assigned to cover the roof the shooter was on. But I'm not certain.

The three were designated as "overwatch". I would give dollars to donuts these were the guys in the building semi-attatched and directly behind/adjacent to the roof the shooter was on. If you look at the video of the guy in the suit on the rooftop he points back at three windows, I think they were assigned to cover the roof the shooter was on. But I'm not certain.
Yes, from everything I’ve seen and read in previous posts, I’m sure you are correct. OMO.

I wonder if he ditched the ladder on his was back to get the 2nd weapon? Wasn’t it reported that a ladder was found on the side of the rd?
I didn’t dream that, did I?
I haven’t been able to keep up this week.

So initially they talked about a van parked nearby with explosives inside. Then later, they mentioned he drove a car, which I thought meant the van story was not true? Gray Hughes has a video out today which says the van was parked nearby and had Arizona plates on it. He goes on to say TC had a bike in the van, rode it to the rally site. Now there is no mention of a car. Is all that true?

Yes there was an article. I’ll try to find it and link, his dad works for a local university insurance benefit referral department which connects members with providers.

I haven’t been able to keep up this week.

So initially they talked about a van parked nearby with explosives inside. Then later, they mentioned he drove a car, which I thought meant the van story was not true? Gray Hughes has a video out today which says the van was parked nearby and had Arizona plates on it. He goes on to say TC had a bike in the van, rode it to the rally site. Now there is no mention of a car. Is all that true?
Do you have a link to explosives being inside a van?

I only remember hearing that TC had explosives in his car and home. I don't think they ever confirmed TC being linked to the van.

Article seems to imply that President Trumps’s ear looks too good to have been wounded by a bullet only two weeks ago. May I share that over the last several years, I’ve had a number of surgical incisions on my arms, legs, and face to excise moles. They were more significant wounds than the president’s and required sutures. After two weeks of antibiotic ointment under a dressing, the wounds are barely noticeable. It doesn’t surprise me his ear appears “normal.” OMO.

I am so annoyed by people trying to downplay the significance of this shooting. MOO.

I don't think people are downplaying the significance of the shooting.

There are two aspects, imo. One is the horrific crime. Who cares what he was hit with? It was an attempted assassination, period. Bullets can maim and kill and so can shrapnel. Plus, simply the act of being shot at, seriously injured or not, is terrible - and there is no question that the shooting was terrible.

The second aspect is the fact-finding investigation. For the INVESTIGATION, it matters what hit Trump. The FBI will gather and match up all the evidence, and it matters what happened nano-second by nano-second. Finding out the fact of what hit Trump's ear is not a political question - it's an investigative question, to document accurately what happened.

I would hope here at WS, at least, we all are on the side of full investigation, evidence, and truth. Accuracy of information does not downplay the situation - and the situation was terrible.

jmo

+1 on this.

I removed a plantar wart from my foot several years ago and ran a "mud run" on that foot a few days later. I jogged a little bit on it the first night, got up to a mile within a few days, and only had it bandaged for maybe a week. I did put a bandage on it just to be safe during the "mud run", but it never got infected and healed pretty quickly. It was almost the size of a dime, so it wasn't like it was some tiny thing. (It never scarred for those curious).

Do you have a link to explosives being inside a van?

I only remember hearing that TC had explosives in his car and home. I don't think they ever confirmed TC being linked to the van.

There is a MSM interview with a neighbor, in this video. I think it wil start at that point in my link.

Yes there was an article. I’ll try to find it and link, his dad works for a local university insurance benefit referral department which connects members with providers.
Here is the article, very in depth and informative.

I don't think there is anyone on this thread downplaying the significance of the shooting.

It is not downplaying the significance of this attempted assasination to consider the possibility that it was not a bullet that that injured Trump.

There is a plethora of evidence already that Crooks intended to shoot Trump. Whether a bullet or a shard of something else injured Trump is irrelevant to the attempt.

But LE needs to know which it was to do a complete investigation.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay