PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All good questions. I haven't heard anything reliable about Crooks having foreign accounts, but who knows?
Early on, IIRC, federal authorities stated that the assassin had encrypted foreign accounts, and that they were having to work with their counterparts overseas to be able to access these foreign encrypted accounts.

The Pittsburgh FBI field office is leading the investigation. I guess director Wray is getting all of his information second hand. Doesn't give me a feeling of confidence, especially after the SS Pittsburgh office handled the rally.

How can Wray testify before a congressional committee on second hand information. He's the one sworn in to tell the truth, he's telling the story as it's told to him. Certainly seems an assassination attempt would rise to his personal oversight. Guess it's just not a priority to bring the truth to Americans.

I'm very disappointed.
Moo
I’m confused by Wray because of his incorrect statement, although he did own it and apologized.

It just doesn’t make sense to take second hand information if that is the case. Things like this are concerning and it erodes trust.

In a news conference early Sunday morning, the FBI special agent in charge of the Pittsburgh field office, Kevin Rojek, had confirmed that the FBI is leading the investigation into the shooting and that it “is our assessment at this time” that law enforcement did not know the shooter was on the roof until he began firing.

“It is surprising,” Rojek said when asked about the gunman’s close vicinity to the rally. He said that proximity is among the details that will be a focus of the investigation. Rojek added: “The Secret Service really needs to answer that question. They conduct the initial site survey.”

Quoting my post

The head of the pittsburgh field office is Rojek, thought it funny this coming from him.

Snipped

Rojek added: “The Secret Service really needs to answer that question. They conduct the initial site survey.”

I’m confused by Wray because of his incorrect statement, although he did own it and apologized.

It just doesn’t make sense to take second hand information if that is the case. Things like this are concerning and it erodes trust.
Yes he did make a correction I never saw an apology. It was a short statement released by the FBI.

I think it was deliberate and intentional he volunteered the information on national TV during a congressional hearing. MSM flash this across the front page of every leading website and newspaper. He volunteered this information, he was not asked. I watched the entire hearing. This was absolutely intentional, to discredit the severity of an attempted assassination and discredit former president Trump. Moo...

The correction was just a very short statement, media barely mentioned it.

Moo ...

Quoting my post

The head of the pittsburgh field office is Rojek, thought it funny this coming from him.

Snipped

Rojek added: “The Secret Service really needs to answer that question. They conduct the initial site survey.”

I said earlier, the congressional committees need to invite or subpoena local staff, agents that were involved, the person who did the site plan. All the second and third and information is worth nothing.
I know each Congressional committee has requested the site plan to date no one has provided. I think they're going to keep it a secret saying it security reasons, but it's looking more and more like a cover-up for inadequate planning, staffing and accountability.
Moo

Yes he did make a correction I never saw an apology. It was a short statement released by the FBI.

I think it was deliberate and intentional he volunteered the information on national TV during a congressional hearing. MSM flash this across the front page of every leading website and newspaper. He volunteered this information, he was not asked. I watched the entire hearing. This was absolutely intentional, to discredit the severity of an attempted assassination and discredit former president Trump. Moo...

The correction was just a very short statement, media barely mentioned it.

Moo ...
Also, to lay the blame on local LE is disgusting. In every event, the Secret Service has the final authority and ultimate responsibility to guard the President/former President. Director Wray should resign as well as Ms. Cheatle, IMO.

Also, to lay the blame on local LE is disgusting. In every event, the Secret Service has the final authority and ultimate responsibility to guard the President/former President. Director Wray should resign as well as Ms. Cheatle, IMO.
I just heard on radio news that the FBI has stated that they are only investigating the criminal aspect of the shooting at the President Trump rally, not the actions of the Secret Service regarding the planning and organization of the event.

If this is true, then it's a good thing that Congress is investigating, otherwise you have the SS investigating themselves.

Well, that's what the resignation was about.

It's a symbol that the Secret Service is the lead agency and has the ultimate responsibility.

I watched a bit of the ABC interview, and I do not believe that team blamed Secret Service. I also do not believe Secret Service blamed them. The director resigned!

MOO

Edited to add: Wray didn't do anything! Why should he resign?

In the interview upthread LE said they were supposed to have a face to face with SS and that didn’t happen.

Early on, IIRC, federal authorities stated that the assassin had encrypted foreign accounts, and that they were having to work with their counterparts overseas to be able to access these foreign encrypted accounts.
Virtually everything these days is encrypted. The "s" at the end of "https" in the url of most websites, including WS, means the data is encrypted. Has the nature of these accounts ever been disclosed? Bank accounts? Online gamer chat accounts? Overseas adult content destinations? Logically, if it was just something innocuous you would think they would have put that information out right away. So we're left wondering...

Well, that's what the resignation was about.

It's a symbol that the Secret Service is the lead agency and has the ultimate responsibility.

I watched a bit of the ABC interview, and I do not believe that team blamed Secret Service. I also do not believe Secret Service blamed them. The director resigned!

MOO

Edited to add: Wray didn't do anything! Why should he resign?
He lied. He lied to a congressional committee, he lied to American citizens. He volunteered information that was untruthful in order to discredit an attempted assassination and a former president. He knew what he was doing he had a smirk when he said it.

Yeah, he needs to go and quickly. We do not need the director of the FBI speaking without knowledge and proof to American citizens. I could understand if he was questioned by a member of the committee, and made a statement with a disclaimer.
But no, he stepped forward and made the statement without any prompting deliberate and intentional. We pay his salary, he works for American citizens and he lied to us.

If I lied on national TV or at a congressional hearing, I am 100% sure I'd be fired. Especially if I volunteer the information and was not asked. I guess they're like the Secret Service, you can do whatever you want with no accountability, no risk of losing your job or being reprimanded for giving false statements under oath.

Moo...

Want to point something out: The Beaver County lead sniper said, we were expecting a meeting with the Secret Service SNIPERS and that never happened....
at about 2:05

MSM has variously reported this as (meeting with...) SS agents or SS members...even ABC themselves.

I'm not sure just how significant that is. Seems to me, if there was to be a meeting, it would be with the organizers and planners from the SS rather than the uniformed snipers, who are a couple of pay grades lower. MOO and could be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back