PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was no evidence that it was shrapnel or glass <modsnip - opinion stated as fact> Multiple people shot, a hydraulic boom thing holding up a speaker was pierced and Trump was grazed by a bullet caught on camera by a photographer:

To be fair, that is a bullet. We don't know if it is  the bullet that allegedly hit Trump.

There is a close up video of that side of Trump's head but, interestingly enough, it is edited to remove the moment Trump gets hit.

So far, the SS fabulous and fantastical excuses have me flummoxed.
We had " Iran"
We had 'sloped roofs'
And, of course the finger pointing to the Locals.

Today, early on in the hearing Acting Director Rowe said this:
"What happened on July 13th was a 'Failure of Imagination' ", regarding just how a 20 year old loner was able to evade them.

Ummm......This ain't Disneyland, my friend. This is reality.

MOO

“There was a woman to my right shielding me. A beautiful person. She was shielding me with everything she could.”

He continued: “She got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough. She was criticized and she was so brave.”

Trump said that one of the women who bundled him off the Pennsylvania stage “was shielding me with everything. She wanted to take a bullet”.

I'm glad he came out and said this. That poor woman received way too much unnecessary criticism just for doing her job and risking her life for his and the country.

I agree. It's clear the attempt happened, and that it was a serious security failure that killed an innocent man. Trump said the bullet "ripped through" his ear. Ronny Jackson, Trump's former Physician, said the bullet had "produced a 2cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear". We are all looking for the truth. It isn't possible for that to have completely healed by now, without scabs or any indication of injury. Why mischaracterize the injury? MOO
What was mischaracterized? Someone shot at him, his ear was hit. It bled. He got medical care. Two weeks later there has been some healing.
What do you want Mr Trump to say about his ear that would satisfy you?

Wow! From the video LE was alerted and surrounding the building, for at least 3-1/2 minutes before the first shots were fired. And I have no idea how long this had been going on before the guy started filming so it could have been more than 3-1/2 minutes.

You can hear President Trump speaking and no one thought to remove him from the stage?

I will add - the guy that filmed said he had his phone taken and he was handcuffed and arrested.

imo
I hope he hasn’t had an unfortunate accident…

Crooks was live-streaming the event on a drone, according to the FBI, which has conducted over 450 interviews, and viewed laptops, hard drives and other devices.
Trump Gunman Possibly Linked With Social Media Account Showing Antisemitic And Anti-Immigration Themes, FBI Says

apologies if this has been covered, but do we know to WHERE Crooks was livestreaming? Like to or on any specific platform? I mean, if you are live streaming, there is an intended audience right? Else why bother?

He was live streaming to get a birds eye view of the rally area, looking at the area in real time.

Sort of reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald...
in a post to X, formerly Twitter on Tuesday, Gab CEO Andrew Torba said, "The FBI is now claiming that the Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks had an unspecified 'social media account' in 2019/2020 (when he was 14/15 years old) that posted 'anti-immigrant and anti-semitic' content. This is not consistent with Gab's understanding of the shooter's motives based on an Emergency Disclosure Request ("EDR") we received from the FBI last week for the Gab account 'EpicMicrowave' which, based on the content of that EDR, the FBI appeared to think belonged to Thomas Crooks," Torba said. "The story is this: the account for which data was requested was, UNEQUIVOCALLY, pro-Biden and in particular pro-Biden's immigration policy."
"To the best of Gab's knowledge, as of 2021, Crooks was a pro-lockdown, pro-immigration, left-wing Joe Biden supporter," Torba added in his post.
Conflicting Accounts of Trump Shooter Thomas Crooks' Social Media Emerge

I'm glad he came out and said this. That poor woman received way too much unnecessary criticism just for doing her job and risking her life for his and the country.

Yes, that was really quite necessary.
People who are unfairly criticised for their work performance may tend to not do their job so well in the future. It can build up an internal resentment. imo

Moo... Rowe continuously defended the SS agents from the Pittsburgh office involved.
He frequently talked about the morale in the Pittsburgh office, how emotional they were, how it is affecting the staff, being accused in the media. He has full confidence in his staff in the Pittsburgh office.

Many reminded him this incident, lack of transparency, lack of accountability, has ruined the reputation of the SS in many Americans eyes.

No one has been reprimanded or removed from service. He's going to wait for the process and procedures to play out.

Keep in mind, the Pittsburgh office is going to be responsible for the next Butler rally. I'm very concerned, agents are depressed sad, sounded like a real pity party.

From today's hearing
Moo
Oh my, SS agents are emotional? That's a slap in the face of the families of the ones killed or injured. This needs to be addressed, if SS agents are that fragile, they need to be replaced by the military. Every time something like this is said about the security of our government figures, it is weakening us in the eyes of the countries that would like to destroy us. Rowe probably needs to just answer the questions, and some agency needs to reassure us and the world that we're not a bunch of emotional wrecks. Meanwhile, I still can't believe that a 20yr old could be brazen enough to think that the building roofs weren't going to be manned, that he could easily walk in with a rifle, climb a roof and take a shot at Trump. Who does this on their own, without anyone knowing? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back