PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't justify taking him out before he was at least seen looking down the sights. But regardless of how they handled Crooks over the 20 minutes after he was spotted on that roof by SS snipers, one question is utmost in my mind. Why the hell didn't they hold Trump back offstage until the situation was resolved? There is something very, very wrong here.
That's the question I want answered as well.

Also, SS dude in yesterday's hearing said they couldn't see Crooks because he was belly crawling on the roof. But, clearly we now see that he was upright and running...in plain sight. I guess they haven't interviewed any of the victims in this investigation.

'Sniper? What sniper? I didn't see any sniper!! '

Geez......Another huge fail for the SS
imo
BBM - Was it really though? I swear, the more that comes out the more sketchy this all looks.
I just can't quite figure out who's the sketch artist holding the pencil. IYKWIM.

jmo

Per of the Congressional hearing....
Local law enforcement radioed into the leaned/liaison Local Lead, as per the communication protocol the SS Site Supervisor established---30 seconds before the first shot, gunman on the roof.

The local law enforcement Lead immediately communicated this to his secret service counterpart. They were all in a room together.

Rowe has consistently denied the Secret Service was warned in advance of a weapon. The SS failed to record there radio traffic during the event. Rowe admitted this was a violation of policy.
(Moo, the reason the committee is requesting interviews with the 17 agents)

Rowe admitted .... The SS PROTECTION DETAIL for the former president was on an entirely different radio system.

The SS agents from the Pittsburgh field office and Pennsylvania State Police were on the same system. The former presidents PROTECTION DETAIL were NOT on this radio system and Pittsburgh field office EXCLUDED local LE from the channel. (Moo ... Pittsburgh field office trusted local LE enough to protect the former president but not enough to allow them a radio to communicate with them.)

When ask .... how long would it takes for the leads to communicate a gun in the Command Center. Rowe responded about 10 seconds.
When ask how long should it take to notify the protection detail and snipers.
Rowe responded less than 20 seconds.

When ask .... How would the command center communicate directly to the former president's Secret Service Detail.

Rowe responded .... When I was on the presidential protection detail, it was procedure to call it in immediately. NO TEXTING. He never revealed how the command center would contact the protection detail and a snipers. (He either doesn't know or there was no radio communication capability between the Pittsburgh field office and the former presidents protection detail).

It's very apparent, the command center had no way a verbally communicating over a radio to alert the former presidents protection detail.

There was a discussion by Senator Graham, tell us what you need to be able to have all three agencies communicate on one system. Tell us how much money you need. We will ensure that the money is appropriated.

Rowe response .... We set up three-way communication in cities like New York City, but not for small events. (Moo, ME .... flabbergasted)

Moo... Based on watching the Congressional hearing

CNBC replay
And, while all that was happening, people on the ground were yelling, "He's got a gun!" and were pointing out a guy on the roof and there was enough time for an officer to go over there, climb up the ladder and see him.

The sniper that wrote the email is an active 20-year plus SS Sniper. Also a former Marine.

If you read the letter, the author clearly states discussions were had with supervisors and nothing was ever improved, changed or corrected.

Rowe is covering for his employees. He failed to send any of them information requested, refuses to disclose the site plan, refuses to allow employees to speak with Congressional committee members, refuses to release the transcripts of SS interviewing the 17 employees.

There is real evidence, I've watched the replay of the event I know at least a hundred times, MSM and social media, have produced many videos taken by attendees. Rowe has admitted policy violations.

The committee members visit the site, they climbed on the roof, they spoke to law enforcement, personally.
The committee requested all policies, I have no doubt they're going to go over them with a fine tooth comb. This committee will inform American citizens of every policy that's violated, it will be televised.

The Pennsylvania Director of State Police has testified, the FBI testified with the second by second timeline, all these things you're hearing are true. I don't believe they are lying under sworn oath and risk and incarceration.

This is the investigation, the committee is investigating it. They have the authority, mandated and approved by Congress shortly after 9/11. This committee is the oversight committee for Homeland Security, FBI and Secret Service.

What investigation are you waiting on completion, is there a particular agency?

ETA to add link...
The Committee on Homeland Security was created by the U.S. House of Representatives in 2002 in the aftermath of September 11, 2001. The Committee was first formed as a Select, non-permanent Committee to provide Congressional oversight over the development of the Department of Homeland Security. The Committee was made permanent when it was designated as a Standing Committee of the House on January 4, 2005, the first day of the 109th Congress.

Moo
You are doing a fantastic job of basically keeping the minutes on everything that's been testified to and I can't thank you enough!

I wonder if he spotted Crooks on the roof seconds before shots were fired? MSM reported he told his wife and daughter to duck and he laid over them.

This is amazing that he would be the ONE to have the only video I've seen a view of the shooter from the stands.

This had to be seconds before shots were fired. I wonder if the Secret Service snipers saw him? Local LE directly notified the SS Sniper Team in a group text 30 minutes before the shots were fired of a suspicious person with a rangefinder that they were trying to locate.
Moo
The text can be viewed in the attached released by Senator Grassley.
Oh, jeez, I missed that. That is stunning video! It looks completely different from his perspective than the aerial views. Much closer! Again, for anyone else who missed it:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back