PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been following the posts regarding Rowes's testimony. I agree with everyone that has said the agents on the ground need to be questioned.

The lack of radio communication between the teams and the fact that he was observed aimlessly walking around before hand (and omg, a rangefinder not being suspicious) are 2 things that really blow my mind amongst many.

They should admit how THEY failed to do their job so things can move along.

Does anyone think someone may be watching all this to get tips on planning an attack on candidates or their supporters?
SABBM

First bolded : Agreed. Wonder if that will actually happen, though ?

Second bolded : That is disquieting.
Imo.
Omo.

And it was revealed Crooks was at the former president's rally three hours before opening fire, even sparking the suspicions of the Secret Service during that time because he was carrying a rangefinder used by hunters to take long shots.
Rbm.l

There is simply no way that the secret service didn't know about Crooks until a few seconds immediately after the first shots.
Zip.
Nada.

If they're (SS) claiming that the communication was spotty or whatever, the video taken by the now recovering James Copenhaver puts the secret service to shame.

Reposting my earlier link :

TC was not crawling, he was running in an upright position.
There's not a chance the secret service missed this.
If several people with their camera phones noticed TC openly walking around and then climbing up to the roof (& they did !) --how did the secret service fail to spot him ?
They were already on the opposite roof and would've had the advantage of sight.

This is not really debatable; imo.
There is every possibility this was something worse than simply communication failure or incompetence.
Something else, in my opinion.
Omo.
Some people may think it is irresponsible to point this out. Not me though. Shine every light on this and see what scurries out! I am so tired of all the secrets, obstructions and lack of accountability.

Well, just for starters....

Use a drone...they won't know...
Bring yer own ladder...it's coo
Use yer rangefinder, and smile when they take your picture
Run and jump like a ninja over roof tops.......no one is watching
Don't worry about the bystanders seeing you and calling you out. They can't hear anything. Their communications are non efficient.
Take your time, and aim with precision....

MOO sadly
Right - at what point is it reasonable to request that, during a political rally, there should be no civilians on any surrounding roofs? I get that they identified TC as a "suspicious person", but seeing anyone crawl onto a roof with a rangefinder and a backpack, to me, is inappropriate to allow in this context.

I don't really think there's any information that could come out at this point that would change my mind about whether or not the SS did their jobs well that day. I'm glad this is being investigated and look forward to its finalization, but I have very little confidence in the SS in its current state. Systemic changes are needed. MOO.

Has anyone asked if the US SS PA site organizer/planner/overseer understood his/her assignment on the day of the assassination attempt? Seriously, Rowe just needed to begin by asking a simple question and going from there... not spend his time on writing CYA blurbs for a hearing. Delay and deflect are wasting time and money... and we're all just being forced to watch and wait.

jmo

And, while all that was happening, people on the ground were yelling, "He's got a gun!" and were pointing out a guy on the roof and there was enough time for an officer to go over there, climb up the ladder and see him.

I think there will be PTSD lawsuits. “He’s got a gun” with no one doing anything about it is going to be problematic for SS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back