PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the cop is saying about the pine tree, now that we have 20/20 hindsight, is consistent with TC pausing there at the last flat little connector roof he crossed, to assemble his AR-15.

It wasn't until Jeff Ostroff YT that I understood TC could carry the AR15 weapon disassembled inside his backpack -- for weeks I couldn't comprehend a young man carrying a rifle on the grounds and not being detected.

It wasn't until Jeff Ostroff YT that I understood TC could carry the AR15 weapon disassembled inside his backpack -- for weeks I couldn't comprehend a young man carrying a rifle on the grounds and not being detected.
IIRC, FBI Director Chris Wray said during his appearance before the House hearing that the gun the shooter used had a collapsible stock.
Here’s a relevant link:

I found it disturbing how porous the outer perimeter was and how easily Crooks was able to duck in and out, making it hard for LE to find him.

It looked as though people were able to get into the venue property from all corners, with LE trying to run around and herd them. The buildings blocked the view of those areas where people could sneak in.

<snipped for focus>

I think it's likely that the SS lead agent signed off on a security plan that failed to take all of this into account. The SS was in charge of establishing the perimeters and assessing what kind of security to provide to all of it. We know many of their failures that day. All of the above issues should have been known by the SS agents in charge and taken into acocunt when the security plans were drawn up and approved and communicated to all LE involved at the rally.

The bottom line is that the SS failed miserably at the Butler rally.

What does ‘we got him…we don’t have him in custody yet’ mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back