PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TC fired shots @1:40 of the WBFF youtube, based on nothing but cross-matching Dayve Stewart's youtube.

No, TC fired shots @2:30 of the WBFF youtube.

Easiest for readers is to look at the bodycam timestamp upper right in videos...
TC fired shots 07/13/2024 18:11:32 bodycam timestamp.
(the police car dashcam and Officer Bodycam are within 3 seconds of sync FWIW)

Officer Bodycam changes direction from walking west to running northeast back towards the State Trooper, at the sound of shots.

Secondary check: 11 seconds later Officer Bodycam and the State Trooper are together near the police car, in both the WBFF youtube and the Dayve Stewart youtube.

In a frenzied state, the officer sprinted from the rooftop. Although the footage is without sound at the start, he reportedly radioed to other law enforcement
that Crooks was strapped with a 'long gun.'
The officer quickly jumped back down, and although Crooks is not seen in the footage, he claimed the shooter pointed his AR-15 at him.
He then crouched behind a car door and
hastily assembled his own rifle, before shouting to other officers to inform them how close he came to the gunman.

Red bolding mine.

Although the backpack was found with TC's body, IF he had the gun assembled and strapped on before ascending that roof -- that is even more damaging to the secret service.
I say 'if' as other news sources have a different take on what TC's appearance was like in the hours and minutes before he climbed onto the roof of the AGR building.
Imo.

A few more videos of what the local LEO saw :

At about 00:25 in above link, it looks like part of TC's shoe can be seen at the top ?
I slowed down the framerate a little.

The officer warns the team the gunman has a book bag and an AR-style gun. "Watch out!" he yells.

A 'book bag' if that's what it was , is somewhat smaller than a backpack or dufflebag and so maybe TC did indeed have his rifle assembled and strapped to his back ?

In the still from the video, it's difficult to see if TC has anything strapped to his back or is just carrying the backpack/book bag.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's any more videos taken by rallygoers, that haven't yet been released ?
Omo.

I'ma try to provide clarity.
The CNN video has a couple different bodycams. In the upper right next to the timestamp is the bodycam ID. So for example, the bodycam at the beginning is the Butler Township cop that TC aimed at 30 seconds before TC fired at the stage.

Well, fast-forward the video to where the upper right timestamp says 18:22:35

It's two friends walking side-by-side, and one of them is Sniper Nicol's sniper partner. Let's call them Friend and NicolPartner.

They're walking towards the Butler Township cop who had radioed "We got him...We don’t have him in custody yet but he’s right straight in front of me by the pine tree standing upwards. He had a backpack." Let's call him Butler.

Here's the dialog...

NicolPartner: The secret service, I told them that freaking Tuesday. I told them to post freaking guys over here.

Butler: I thought you guys were on the roof.

NicolPartner: No, we're inside. I told them to post freaking guys over here.

Butler: I wasn't even concerned about it because I thought someone was on the roof. I thought that's how like, how in the hell can you lose a guy walking back here? Why weren't you on the roof?

Friend: They were inside.

Butler: In the building???!!!

NicolPartner: Why weren't we? Because I thought we were going to post guys over here.

Seems exactly like I tried to explain here 36 hours ago.
The Butler Township cop and all the other cops except 3 are thinking to themselves, good thing we have somebody up on the second floor ready to shoot him depending on what he pulls outta the backpack.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's any more videos taken by rallygoers, that haven't yet been released ?
A rallygoer got video of TC climbing up and onto the roof. The feds have it along with many many others.

Doubtful we'll see much. Congress is outta town the entire month of August. And some of the briefings will never be open to the public due to the need for operational ambiguity.

WBFF (Baltimore TV)...

Can somebody post their best guess at the video cue time when TC fired shots?

I was hearing the ground boys heading up the roof "show me your hands" and TC was sniped out before they reached his position. The bodycam here belongs to the party who saw TC twice -- once when he was boosted to the roof line by a fellow officer and TC was alive and they had eye contact, and the second time after officer assembled his AR weapon and was armed, boosted on the roof again by men on the ground, but TC was already hit. And make no mistake, there was no bloody ladder behind the pine trees, propped against the wall! MOO

I watch the bodycam videos and keep wondering how all those officers in that area had the sniper among themselves and still couldn't see him before he got on the roof. Some of them did see him and told the others, but none of them did anything until it was too late.

I don't see how they expected the SS, who had snipers up near the stage and agents close in near Trump, were supposed to drop everything and come running out to the local LE assigned area to take care of the sniper. Why couldn't local LE do that themselves? That was their job.

Why didn't local LE have one of their guys on that roof?

I don't see how they expected the SS, who had snipers up near the stage and agents close in near Trump, were supposed to drop everything and come running out to the local LE assigned area to take care of the sniper.
Protecting the president is not local LE's job. Secret Service should have already had agents securing the area since it had elevated positions less than 200 yards from the president.
And their job is to drop everything.

Protecting the president is not local LE's job. Secret Service should have already had agents securing the area since it had elevated positions less than 200 yards from the president.
And their job is to drop everything.

If it's not their job, why were local LE there? Perhaps that's the problem, if local LE thought they were only there for crowd control or to just watch the speech? No, they knew what job they were supposed to be doing.

Having a sniper on that roof was part of the SS plan. Why didn't they have a sniper there? Why didn't they replace the guy who left early?

It's a lesson learned for the SS, JMO. Don't rely on local LE to be able to handle things. Hold future events indoors only or at outdoor locations with controlled access, e.g. a secure outdoor stadium.

A rallygoer got video of TC climbing up and onto the roof. The feds have it along with many many others.

Doubtful we'll see much. Congress is outta town the entire month of August. And some of the briefings will never be open to the public due to the need for operational ambiguity.
Bbm.
I find that unfortunate, only because from the way it stands at present, missteps happened and they were enormous.

This is wishful thinking -- but I'd want (at least) the family of the murdered man to be able to understand how this crime occurred and to be able to see the yet unseen footage.
They deserve answers.

It's such a giant load of coincidences, that it feels like we'll never know how this was allowed to transpire.
Omo.

Bbm.
I find that unfortunate, only because from the way it stands at present, missteps happened and they were enormous.

This is wishful thinking -- but I'd want (at least) the family of the murdered man to be able to understand how this crime occurred and to be able to see the yet unseen footage.
They deserve answers.

It's such a giant load of coincidences, that it feels like we'll never know how this was allowed to transpire.
Omo.

I think a lot of what we're hearing from all sides right now is a lot of CYA. Once the investigation gets into the nitty gritty and examines and re-interviews everyone, they'll have a better idea of what went wrong. Today, on the latest videos we hear a local LE claiming "I told SS last week we needed" yadda yadda, etc. Those people will have to be carefully questioned and provide proof they did that - a text, voice mail, etc.

The records released by Grassley's office show that since establishing a membership at the gun club on Aug. 10, 2023 -- less than a year before the July 13 assassination attempt -- Crooks visited the range a total of 43 times, including 20 times in his first four months of membership.

Crooks spent several holidays at the range, including Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Halloween, the records released by Grassley's office show.

Most of his visits -- 80% -- were spent on rifle practice, according to Grassley's office.

"He focused almost exclusively on the rifle range throughout 2024," Grassley's office said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back