PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems to me the subject 'gear' carried on to the grounds was all contained in the shooter's backpack which was recovered on the rooftop not far from his body. (I saw the backpack photographed with the body and recommend caution when it comes to details by DM).

Reportedly, this would have include the rifle, a remote, range finder, cell phone. I don't recall he was seen with anything else when walking the grounds. Also, I think the bike was early speculation.

I believe his excess ammo was located inside his Hyundai, that like a Van allegedly connected to TC, wasn't discovered until later-- long after the shooting. MOO

ETA: add link 7/18/24

Crooks appeared to spend at least some time preparing for the Trump event. He bought ammunition on the day of the rally, stopping at a gun store in his hometown of Bethel Park to pick up 50 rounds, according to a joint bulletin issued this week by the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is leading the investigation.

He built three homemade bombs – two found in his car and another in his home, according to the bulletin, which was reviewed by Reuters. In the preceding months, the bulletin noted, Crooks had received “multiple packages, including some marked as possibly containing hazardous material.”
Red and black bolding mine.

Re. the red bolded: Yes, that's what the media showed us.
I wondered if it had been moved ... and maybe the scene should have been handled by forensics professionals and taped off ?
Imo.

Re. the black bolded: I have no argument with that ; however that site is good for photos and videos. It's interesting TC was walking around the merch area.
Speculating here; What if he was further 'casing' what securities had been put into place ?
Imo, TC would want to know if there were counter snipers and where they'd be placed.
All so odd, as he would have presumably known this before taking his shots.
Omo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123