GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone except me wondering how she had her cell phone with her in the trunk? Did the kidnappers conveniently toss in her phone? I don't see it happening.

If she was in an accident and called 911, she probably would have the phone in her hand when she stepped out to look for damage. They would have taken it away from her, imo.

Unless she met someone its a number of blocks from 30th strreet station.. but not impossible to walk it.. I hope the FBI is checking the trains station, the cabbies as well as the the store front security videos.

Do we know what kind of doctors appointment the daughter was supposed to be going to? Was the did the daughter mention the appointment to her father ?

Center City in the middle of the afternoon seems a strange location to ditch a car that has been part of a kidnapping/abduction.. safe location though for a suburban mom to leave her vehicle especially if she has a child in tow...

Bolded by me.
This is a good thought because the daughter had been with her dad the day before. She had the opportunity to mention an appointment.

I still have a difficult time thinking that this mom would take one child and leave 2 others behind. Especially one she tried so hard to conceive. Not to mention two kids with two different dads. If she were just trying to cut loose from the current husband, and IF she was going to leave his child behind (which i don't think she would), why wouldn't she take her oldest child too. Nothing makes sense here.

The Denali HAD to be at 15th and Chestnut when call was made.

Cell pinged 12th and Walnut's tower, that's all.....may have been made near Denali...don't know.

Don't see these suspects leaving car in that area. They had to transfer to another car, meaning Caddy was along side of Denali at 15th and Chestnut and no one saw this? People in that area would notice and they would talk. Car ticketed at 2:00pm. Mother and daughter were not in Denali at 2:pm because it had a parking ticket on it. Mother says she is calling from trunk of Caddy. When did first call from Caddy come in?

To transfer victims, I would think they would go somewhere more remote than this part of the city.This area would be more assoicated with victims comfort level than the perps. Major bus station at 13 and Market...a few blocks. Major transportation systems in that area.

She could have gone from 15th and Chestnut to Suburban Station REAL FAST.

Her MySpaceyPlace says she's SINGLE. Last time she logged in was 3/19/09

motherBonniemyspace.jpg

So if where the Denali was found is near Suburban Station I think it is very well possible she hoped a train. The station is mostly underground, a great way to get away and hide without anyone seeing you. IMO

Has anyone talked about her state of mind lately .. maybe the stress of a new baby, another possibly failed marriage etc is overwhelming and she needed to get away.. without having to get permission or be charged with kidnapping her child.. easier to say someone else did it.. or gain the sympathy from her husband or x hsuband if she had been thru an ordeal .. but even that seems far fetched thinking about it.

I just dont and havint had a good feeling about this one... could she be suicidal .. and the daughter wanted to go with her to keep her mom from harming herself and it went awry.. now she is covering up ?

She is an adult and there were no custody issues according to the ex....so why would she worry about needing to "get away", she could load up her kids and just go without any legal objections from anyone. Why would she choose to leave her car--which to someone in a stressful situation is their MAIN ticket to freedom? Why leave your baby and your teenage daughter alone with someone that she wanted to get away from? The car is the main thing for me. She is an adult and LE would not have even looked for her, because she has the right to leave as she wants. She also had legal rights to her kids, so why dump your car if no one is going to look for it anyway?

So if where the Denali was found is near Suburban Station I think it is very well possible she hoped a train. The station is mostly underground, a great way to get away and hide without anyone seeing you. IMO

But to get out of state (Amtrak), she'd have to go to 30th street station.

How can you get your gf to help you 'stage' a crime? Unless she was very willing for this guy to get rid of his wife AND kid? Why when there's 2 other children remaining? Why would you just get rid of 1 child?

I don't buy this guy did anything. Involving a woman to make those phone calls, with the FBI in on this, I think they would have been smart enough to get confirmation of Bonnie's voice from more than just the current husband.
I was only asking if it is what they were thinking. Tossing around ideas is all. With nothing making any sense here, you never know wth is really going on with this alleged kidnapping.

I don't know what to believe about the current/estranged husband. I believe he probably has his butt parked in front of an FBI agent today and it is the reason for his silence in the media. They are going to look at him hard, imo.

Is anyone except me wondering how she had her cell phone with her in the trunk? Did the kidnappers conveniently toss in her phone? I don't see it happening.

If she was in an accident and called 911, she probably would have the phone in her hand when she stepped out to look for damage. They would have taken it away from her, imo.

A lot of women carry their cell phones in their bras. Before I got my G1 that was where I carried mind most of the time (you don't have to search your purse for it when it rings. My G1 is too big to be hidden in my bra).

Hinky meter is going crazy tho.

I was only asking if it is what they were thinking. Tossing around ideas is all. With nothing making any sense here, you never know wth is really going on with this alleged kidnapping.

I don't know what to believe about the current/estranged husband. I believe he probably has his butt parked in front of an FBI agent today and it is the reason for his silence in the media. They are going to look at him hard, imo.

I know SS :blowkiss:
I was just thinking aloud myself, if I sounded harsh it was not intended. I hope this guy has been put through the meat grinder to make sure his 'story' stays consistent and legit.

But then if the mom did something, where is this child? :(

What about the ex? He seems EXTRA helpful... AND he has a record.

Can someone more skilled than I am do a map with the locations (accident, SUV found and ping locations)? TIA!!!:blowkiss:

And, when are they gonna release the seven 911 calls?

A lot of women carry their cell phones in their bras. Before I got my G1 that was where I carried mind most of the time (you don't have to search your purse for it when it rings. My G1 is too big to be hidden in my bra).

Hinky meter is going crazy tho.
Uhm...no offense to Bonnie...but I noticed in her photo she has no...well...there are no...Hmmmmm...the woman has a completely flat chest. If she hid it in her bra...it would be the only thing in her bra. Just sayin...

Besides, she supposedly was talking to 911 immediately before.

Hummm, current husband needs to be questioned extensively for sure. If ex knew then it makes me think a) mom and kid where leaving town and going somewhere else b) ex- the dad, was taking kid for a bit. Of course there are endless other possiblities.

Might have missed this..Sweeten's current residence is in NESHAMINY school district and NOT Bensalem--hence the closer to home comment...

Given her current address--her school most likely is Lower Southampton Elementary

link to their neighborhood:

http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/...terville_pa/oriana_home_improvements_llc.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back