Found Deceased PA - Brad Verret, 26, Reading, 7 Feb 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't this new information? "Schappell said a sneaker believed to have belonged to Verret was found near an island in the area of the Berks County Fire Training Center off Route 10, just inside the city's southern boundary."

And isn't this location NORTH of Trooper Thorn's? I assumed he would have gone south, if any direction.
That's the first time I've seen anything being reported about a shoe being found. IMO that's new information. Berks County Fire Training Center is South of Trooper Thorns.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Brad's sisters latest post on Facebook said how Brad and her had a brief text conversation while he was at Trooper Thorns on the 7th. She said she didn't know he was there though. He texted her asking about a picture from a family vacation they took down at Myrtle Beach this past summer.

Well, now we know of atleast one person he talked to that night. IMO, it could of been more than just his sister he reached out to?

Brad's sisters latest post on Facebook said how Brad and her had a brief text conversation while he was at Trooper Thorns on the 7th. She said she didn't know he was there though. He texted her asking about a picture from a family vacation they took down at Myrtle Beach this past summer.

Well, now we know of atleast one person he talked to that night. IMO, it could of been more than just his sister he reached out to?

I saw that post as well. She also said he agreed to have dinner soon. Would he say that to her if he knew he was going to "disappear" (either by harming himself or by taking off)? Or would he agree to dinner to appease her so she didn't suspect anything was wrong? It seems to me that they were very close and talked openly about everything...so I'm not sure here!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I saw that post as well. She also said he agreed to have dinner soon. Would he say that to her if he knew he was going to "disappear" (either by harming himself or by taking off)? Or would he agree to dinner to appease her so she didn't suspect anything was wrong? It seems to me that they were very close and talked openly about everything...so I'm not sure here!

Yes, it does seem to be that they were close. Personally, I just have a weird feeling. I don't know what it is, I can't even explain it myself. My heart breaks for Brad and yet IMO, his family seems quite now? His sisters post also said no more volunteers to help with searches, and then in the latest news article, I posted the link above, the reported couldn't reach Brad's parents for a comment. I just hate to see Brad's story slowly fade away from social and media news. All IMO!

Yes, it does seem to be that they were close. Personally, I just have a weird feeling. I don't know what it is, I can't even explain it myself. My heart breaks for Brad and yet IMO, his family seems quite now? His sisters post also said no more volunteers to help with searches, and then in the latest news article, I posted the link above, the reported couldn't reach Brad's parents for a comment. I just hate to see Brad's story slowly fade away from social and media news. All IMO!

I think, big picture, they know a little more than what they're saying on SM. Unfortunately it doesn't look like a good outcome (my opinion, of course). Especially with the circumstances of him coming off of benzos (as per FB) as well as not having his meds that he is still taking, with him. My heart hurts for his family and friends.

I'm sad to see there still is no new news on Brad. Also curious what is going on behind the scenes since there are no more search parties happening for him. Where are you Brad?

I'm sad to see there still is no new news on Brad. Also curious what is going on behind the scenes since there are no more search parties happening for him. Where are you Brad?

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on what could be going on behind scenes. As soon as I woke up this morning I went on Facebook to check for any updates, and nothing. Again. Why aren't they organizing another search for him? I understand they don't want volunteers but IMO I think the family would at least keep the public updated. All IMO of course. Where is Brad??

I really hate saying this, but sadly IMHO I think Brad will surface in the river. It took Paul Kochu 3 months to surface, and it was extremely far away.

He was also tapering off another psych medication as well. I knew him through a support forum for those trying to taper off Benzodiazepines. It is a VERY VERY difficult and disabling withdrawal. I can attest to that as a medical professional and from personal experience. Very nice young man. I pray he is found safe but the circumstances lead me believe he is in that river. A shoe believed to be his has been found near the water and according to his father there is footage not released to the media that he is too afraid to view himself right now.

He was also tapering off another psych medication as well. I knew him through a support forum for those trying to taper off Benzodiazepines. It is a VERY VERY difficult and disabling withdrawal. I can attest to that as a medical professional and from personal experience. Very nice young man. I pray he is found safe but the circumstances lead me believe he is in that river. A shoe believed to be his has been found near the water and according to his father there is footage not released to the media that he is too afraid to view himself right now.
I certainly hope there was a medical doctor managing his taper of psych medication. If someone just suddenly stops or their dose is changed without tapering, their risk of suicide GREATLY INCREASES.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on what could be going on behind scenes. As soon as I woke up this morning I went on Facebook to check for any updates, and nothing. Again. Why aren't they organizing another search for him? I understand they don't want volunteers but IMO I think the family would at least keep the public updated. All IMO of course. Where is Brad??

I wish I could begin to speculate what is going on behind the scenes, sadly I can't. I can tell you what I HOPE is happening...I hope that they have new information or evidence that he left of his own accord and is alive and well and they're just letting it play out. That would answer the "no more search party" question. Unfortunately, from looking at his sister's SM, I'm not convinced this is the case.

The last news story I can find on Brad was 5 days ago....I cannot believe there hasn't been more.

Wolfpack Search and Recovery is one of search and rescue organizations helping with the search of Brad. On their FB, this past Tuesday someone commented asking them if the active search is over and is there any new information.
Wolfpack Search and Recovery responded back with this

We don't have any information for release at this time. We will certainly update when or even if we can.

Looked for Brad today while on a walk by the river. I really expected he might be found this weekend with it being so nice and everyone being out and about :(.

Looked for Brad today while on a walk by the river. I really expected he might be found this weekend with it being so nice and everyone being out and about :(.
Did you happen to see any search and rescues out with dogs or on boats?

Did you happen to see any search and rescues out with dogs or on boats?

I'm about 10+ miles east of where Brad went missing. I did see one motorized boat headed east, but I couldn't tell if they were fishermen (two men on the boat) headed somewhere, or if they were looking for something/someone. The boat was not going particularly slow.

Also live in the area and saw some search and rescue workers on Saturday a mile or so downriver from Trooper Thorn area. Not a very accessible area to get to from what I could see. Thought and Prayers with the family.

On the Pennsylvania Missing Report site where Brad is reported, one of Brad's Aunts commented (a couple sentences into her comment) saying..Someone has something to do with this...Please leave a message for the family...Please have a heart...Call Write...Police...Reading Pa..

http://pennsylvania.missing.report/brad-verret-reading/#comments

I wonder if there are really things happening behind the scenes based on this comment. Or, is the aunt in denial and just hoping he's alive since Brad's body hasn't been recovered yet? All in my opinion of course!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back