Found Deceased PA - Brad Verret, 26, Reading, 7 Feb 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What beautiful big blue eyes Brad has!

And the post he left is so tragic.

I do hope he is alive and safe somewhere.

Poor fella.

I hope the Verret family gets some closure soon. I think today might be that day :(. (But of course I said that last week too).

The article says the body was found near Brentwood Industries. Brentwood is very, very close to Trooper Thorns. Just a short walk away.

If the body found today does indeed belong to Brad (which all indications are that it does): I have no words for the sadness I feel for him and his family today. Whatever might have happened after he left it Trooper Thorns that night, it does give me a little comfort knowing that Brad is no longer in pain and does not have to suffer anymore. He fought so hard to live, and accomplished so much and helped so many in his tragically short life. Rest in peace, Brad.

RIP Brad. This is devastating. He seemed like such a genuinely kind hearted and intelligent person.

It has been confirmed by the coroner the body found yesterday belongs to Brad :(:

"The body of Bradley S. Verret, a Kenhorst man who had been missing since early February, was found in the Schuylkill River on Sunday after extensive search efforts by residents and police, authorities said.

Berks County Coroner Dennis J. Hess confirmed Sunday night that Verret's body had been found. He said an autopsy is scheduled for Monday.

Authorities have said they do not believe the disappearance is the result of foul play."

http://www.readingeagle.com/article/20170320/NEWS/303209954/1177

My sincere condolences to Brad's family and friends. What a lovely young man he must have been. Would love to have known him personally.

Has anyone seen new articles/updates on Brads COD? So sad 😕

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was wondering this as well. What a charming young man. I hope the best for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just telling someone about Brad recently. I can't even remember who it was now, but we were in a discussion about how difficult it is to get off benzos.

RIP, Brad. I hope your brain and body is at peace.

I was just telling someone about Brad recently. I can't even remember who it was now, but we were in a discussion about how difficult it is to get off benzos.

RIP, Brad. I hope your brain and body is at peace.

Oh wow, benzodiazepines. Did you know him personally?

Oh wow, benzodiazepines. Did you know him personally?

No, I just followed the story because I'm from the area and have a mutual friend with Brad's dad. Brad was vocal online about his hatred of "big pharma" (he may not have used those words directly) and what he perceived to be hell on earth (again my words) dealing with the side effects of stopping benzos. About a year before his death he had a friend take his own life due to this. This was all on his Facebook page. It was sad. (My opinion is that Brad probably also took his own life). I actually had no clue that benzos left people with such lingering side effects after stopping them until Brad's story of being missing came out in the news.

No, I just followed the story because I'm from the area and have a mutual friend with Brad's dad. Brad was vocal online about his hatred of "big pharma" (he may not have used those words directly) and what he perceived to be hell on earth (again my words) dealing with the side effects of stopping benzos. About a year before his death he had a friend take his own life due to this. This was all on his Facebook page. It was sad. (My opinion is that Brad probably also took his own life). I actually had no clue that benzos left people with such lingering side effects after stopping them until Brad's story of being missing came out in the news.

IMOO, benzodiazepines don’t typically leave lingering side effects. It’s when someone completely stops all their medication at once but thinks their side effects are from the benzodiazepines because it’s a CIV. It typically takes a person up to 6months to get completely off whatever benzodiazepine their on. Again, IMOO.

His cause of death was drowning but in the ME couldn’t determine how he drowned...which leads me to question if it wasn’t a suicide.

Imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back