GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE: There is one perp here. Lay off the victim and her family.

Thanks.

He does.
Of the 18 charges, (rape, false imprisonment, terroristic threats, unlawful restraint, sexual assault, etc, etc) some were 'not guilty', some were 'nolle prossed', and some were 'guilty'.
We can all cross our fingers that the news will not have one of his relatives on tv, saying how 'he's a good boy, trying to get his life together'.
And eating his greens!

I'm cracking up at the way the NG handled the reporting of this case. . . . 2 repeats of the LEO media announcement and then a couple of video clips of NG talking about clues from the abduction video . . . then off to another story. NG must have recorded the segment before they caught him and tried to cover it up on HLN. Either way, just gave me a giggle.

So happy she's been found!

Any cases that we are aware of out of VA that included a kidnapping and bodily injury to the victim with acid?

I'm confused. Perhaps some of you can clarify for me. Did she know him? Some news articles state that the abduction was random but this article mentions she had a boyfriend from Maryland who tracked her down.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/germantown-abduction-victim-found-alive-in-maryland-/382629/

The family says a former boyfriend from Maryland was obsessed with her and tracked her down.

"It scared her so she backed off from him, but he found her. When she came up here he found her," said Carlesha's mother, Keisha Gaither.

Keisha says the ex-boyfriend wanted Carlesha to send him naked photos, but she would not.

"He was very aggressive with her. He would ask her for pictures. She didn't want to send pictures. He would harass her. He wanted naked pictures. She would not send it. She's a young lady. She would not degrade herself and send naked pictures. He was pressuring her all the time for pictures," Gaither said.

No, she didn't know him. which makes it all the more frightening. He saw her somewhere...maybe just seconds before, decided he wanted her...and that was it!!!

If that IS his Facebook account (bear in mind the commissioner spelled it D-E-L-V-E-N not Delvone) it's nice of him to provide us with mug shots...

Also, the Delvone listed on the Maryland court page was born in 1980 and is therefore NOT aged 37

Be careful, folks....

If he is wanted for attempted capital murder, he probably doesn't have a Facebook account. Unless he is that stupid, but LE would have found him by now if he did. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent